Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Five Teams Vying for Khalil mack?

http://nfltraderumors.co/raiders-listeni...be-traded/

As long as it's not anyone in the AFC...I'm good.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fingers crossed he goes nowhere near the AFCS.

(09-01-2018, 08:14 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Fingers crossed he goes nowhere near the AFCS.

I wouldn't want him even if my team was interested.. Good Lord, are you seeing the contracts these guys are signing for now? Holy crap Aaron Donald's deal was ridiculous, I can't even imagine what Mack will sign for.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2018, 09:12 AM by Bullseye.)

(09-01-2018, 08:14 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Fingers crossed he goes nowhere near the AFCS.

I don't want him in the AFCS...

New England
Pittsburgh
Los Angeles (though there is no need for him there)
Kansas City
Cleveland
Baltimore
Buffalo

Send him to someplace like SF or Arizona. 

That way, unless it's in the Super Bowl, we won't have to see him for four years.

Edit:  just learned he has been dealt to the Bears.  I agree with another poster that we dodged a bullet there....though we may face him in a couple of years.

(09-01-2018, 08:24 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:

I wouldn't want him even if my team was interested.. Good Lord, are you seeing the contracts these guys are signing for now? Holy crap Aaron Donald's deal was ridiculous, I can't even imagine what Mack will sign for.

Per PFT, the Bears have $23 million under the cap, and can easily absorb his $13 million cap hit this year.

I wasn't too concerned about him ending up in Houston, because you guys have pass rushers for days, even if you assume Watt isn't the same Watt we've known over the years.

I was, however, concerned he might end up in Tennessee or Indy...tackville in particular.

I am thrilled he didn't end up in New England or Pittsburgh.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!