Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South-Week 1

3 - 1 as well.

stinking tacks, all that hype for naught.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-09-2018, 07:15 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 07:14 PM)Bullseye Wrote: What is the Mariota injury?

Probably bruised an ovary.

Sprained man-gina.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-09-2018, 09:13 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 03:48 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Jags
Bengals
Dolphins
Pats

4-0 to start.

Nice

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

3-1 Stupid tacks.

(09-04-2018, 02:31 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Jags
Bengals
Fins
Pats
Yeeeeee-hawww!! 4-0.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-10-2018, 08:02 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
Bengals
Fins
Pats
Yeeeeee-hawww!!  4-0.

same here!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

3-1 this week
3-1 overall.

Happy I was wrong about the tacks.

(09-10-2018, 08:02 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
Bengals
Fins
Pats
Yeeeeee-hawww!! 4-0.

(09-10-2018, 08:26 AM)Mowerguy Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 08:02 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Yeeeeee-hawww!!  4-0.

same here!

Good job!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(09-02-2018, 08:36 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Its finally here!! Looking forward to another great season guys. No better time of year than Jags season.

Jags win in TCs return to NY. Ramsey backs up his talk and shuts down Odell

Bengals win as they do to Luck what they did to Allen in the preseason.

Tacks win (gross) Miami is bad.

I'm taking NE only because its in Gillette. I think this one will be more defensive than their last meet up.

35-17 last year (not including playoffs)

2-2

Not a bad way to start. And best of all, we sit atop the divison already.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-04-2018, 02:20 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Giants over Jaguars
Colts over Bengals
Titans over Dolphins
Patriots over Texans

Well I'm off to a [BLEEP] start...

1-3 this week
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(09-02-2018, 09:50 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Guess i have to ride with my "jags start 0-3 prediction" so

Giants
Bungholes
Tacks
TB12

2-2 for me. And i may have a losing record if i pick my tacks every week.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-09-2018, 12:28 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 10:18 PM)D6 Wrote: Jacksonville
Cincinnati
Tennessee
New England

Ditto.

My Picks

Jacksonville
Cincinnati
Tennessee
New England

3-1 start this season.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-04-2018, 04:08 PM)scottyg Wrote: Jags
Bengals
Dolphins
Pats

Straight up homer picks worked out well.  I have a feeling picking that way won't hold up for a full season though. Smile

(09-10-2018, 02:34 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 04:08 PM)scottyg Wrote: Jags
Bengals
Dolphins
Pats

Straight up homer picks worked out well.  I have a feeling picking that way won't hold up for a full season though. Smile

You have to keep going until it doesnt though
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-10-2018, 02:37 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 02:34 PM)scottyg Wrote: Straight up homer picks worked out well.  I have a feeling picking that way won't hold up for a full season though. Smile

You have to keep going until it doesnt though

I would love to get a few more weeks out of it

(09-10-2018, 04:28 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 02:37 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: You have to keep going until it doesnt though

I would love to get a few more weeks out of it

You can't have homer picks next week. Texans play the Titans. I don't know who I want to win. If the Texans win people will be raving about the great Watson, Watt or Clowney. If the Titans win then we have to listen to the Titans fans bragging about how they are going to take the division. Maybe they could just tie?
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

(09-10-2018, 04:38 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 04:28 PM)scottyg Wrote: I would love to get a few more weeks out of it

You can't have homer picks next week. Texans play the Titans. I don't know who I want to win. If the Texans win people will be raving about the great Watson, Watt or Clowney. If the Titans win then we have to listen to the Titans fans bragging about how they are going to take the division. Maybe they could just tie?

Titans will smack the texans. I'm not judging this team based on that 7 hour fiasco in miami. Did anyone see the phantom holding call that wiped out henry's 60 yd td? Miami was a nightmare last season as well. Stupid dolphins get lucky every time the tacks come to town.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 06:09 PM by JagsorDie.)

(09-10-2018, 05:55 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Titans will smack the texans. I'm not judging this team based on that 7 hour fiasco in miami. Did anyone see the phantom holding call that wiped out henry's 60 yd td? Miami was a nightmare last season as well. Stupid dolphins tacks get lucky every time the tacks Jags come to town.

Fixed it for ya lol. 

In all seriousness I did see quite a bit of missed calls or no calls in your game, I understand they happen once in a while but I hate to see refs dictate the result of a game. And I hate to see people get knocked out after a cheap shot during a stupid scuffle. Refs have got to get a little better but I highly doubt it will happen.

2-2 start. Glad to be a part of this this year.

just seen this, im gonna start this week