Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jungle Cat Proposed Trade of Dante Fowler To Oakland

(09-01-2018, 07:18 PM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: So the Jaguars swap their first round pick for the Raiders' lowest ranked 2019 first round pick. The Raiders send a 2019 second round pick and A. J. McCarron to the Jaguars. The Jaguars send Dante Fowler and Cody Kessler to the Raiders.

Raiders Get:

Jaguars' 2019 first round pick
DE Dante Fowler, Jr.
QB Cody Kessler

Jaguars Get:

Raiders' lowest ranked 2019 first round pick
Raiders' 2019 second round pick
QB A. J. McCarron

Seems fair.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2018, 05:03 AM by JUNGLE CAT 2017.)

(09-02-2018, 10:22 PM)knarnn Wrote: Seriously JC, how many times are you going to spam your idiotic thoughts on this board? Isn’t Twitter enough?
Well, seeing that the season begins next weekend...probably once more, or twice. Does it help to suggest that the purpose of the trade is to finally rid the roster of Fowler? It does help to think of McCarron as the player to be named later, I suppose.

However, it does NOT look as if the Raiders will be parting ways with A. J. McCarron any time soon. It appears they are looking to clear out Derek Carr, who has not lived up to a  $25M per year contract. No need to drag in Fowler, Jr. who hasn't lived up to the first round pick wasted on him.

https://youtu.be/jJ-8rYMEzeU?t=4m38s

It's really funny that you think Gruden is a good personnel man, you dont see that these moves are pants-on-head level moronic, because your AJ love is on the same level.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-02-2018, 03:47 PM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 07:27 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: McCarron obsession is real.

I think the majority of Jaguars fans understood it correctly after the season ended. We needed to be committed to a quarterback upgrade. What will you say when old Blake reappears early in the regular season? He hasn't been bench-warming for five years. Bortles has been swilling around in a sea of wavy arms and strange blurry objects that frequently enough are the wrong guys.

The last straw should be alerting the board that Bortles former go-to guy at Central Florida, Perriman,  is now available off the waiver wire.

Meanwhile, Jon Gruden is licking his chops at the potential reuniting of A. J. McCarron with Amari Cooper, no?

How many times are you going to spam 38% completion percentage in a pre-season finale V-I-C-T-O-R-Y for McCarron before your anti-McCarron hate boomerangs delivering a light bulb kind of reaction in your thick, insular skull? 

McCarron loves the game of football and he's giving it everything he has to give. ANY football fan appreciates that over privileged protectionism.

There's dumb, and then there's really dumb, and then there's this.

Did you spend a romantic weekend with McCarron, and you were left with a gift that keeps on giving that has you completely delusional?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

When you heard the word 'bust' in the conversation about McCarron, it was not in regards to his bust going into Canton.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2018, 01:39 PM by Caldrac.)

(09-01-2018, 07:18 PM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: So the Jaguars swap their first round pick for the Raiders' lowest ranked 2019 first round pick. The Raiders send a 2019 second round pick and A. J. McCarron to the Jaguars. The Jaguars send Dante Fowler and Cody Kessler to the Raiders.

Raiders Get:

Jaguars' 2019 first round pick
DE Dante Fowler, Jr.
QB Cody Kessler

Jaguars Get:

Raiders' lowest ranked 2019 first round pick
Raiders' 2019 second round pick
QB A. J. McCarron

Seems fair.

Honest question. Are you [BLEEP] high when you come up with these pie in the sky trades? Why would they want Fowler at such a cost? When they just shipped Mack off to Chicago and they would also have to figure out a way to resign Fowler mid season.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2018, 01:59 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Bortles & McCarron?  That's one helluva backfield.

[Image: video-185429.jpg]

[Image: webbMccarron.jpg]

propsed trade means it was offered by a team. I would like to belieave it was a Trde radiers offered Jags,and Jags said no.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.