Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Well, that sucks. Let's move on.

(09-23-2018, 07:11 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: It's one loss in sixteen games.

I think it was Hacker on 1010xl who said it...but the Titans own the Jags. The Titans are built to beat the Jags. Just like the Jags are built to beat the Steelers.  But both TN and Jax have to play out their schedule, and providing we don't take on any major injuries, I like our chances at the end of the regular season.

We'll bounce back next week.

My only issue with this is we allowed 9 stinking points. I don't care how built you are to beat a team, losing a game where your opponent scores 9 is 1000% unacceptable on every level, our guys get paid to play and win too on offense. Their defense isn't even that great, they do have a nice front 4 though. They benefited from some of the poorest OL/QB play this team has played in a while, and the WRs had some bad drops too. Don't even get me going on officiating either, I have never seen a team go so dumped on than the Jaguars in letting one team play and not the other. 

I do agree its extremely rare to win all 16, but t his is not one you look at and say "oh man that is one tough team". They have no position group I like better than ours talent wise, we should beat this team on paper and on the field.

Messages In This Thread
Well, that sucks. Let's move on. - by JagFanFirst - 09-23-2018, 07:11 PM
RE: Well, that sucks. Let's move on. - by Rooster - 09-23-2018, 09:10 PM
RE: Well, that sucks. Let's move on. - by JagsFanSince95 - 09-23-2018, 08:34 PM
RE: Well, that sucks. Let's move on. - by JNev - 09-23-2018, 10:45 PM
RE: Well, that sucks. Let's move on. - by UKJag - 09-24-2018, 07:36 AM
RE: Well, that sucks. Let's move on. - by JNev - 09-24-2018, 03:55 PM