Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Do or Die Year For The Tarp Kitties in 2018?

(10-01-2018, 01:50 PM)The Hammer Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 01:26 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Read the whole post before responding, genius. 

They have this thing every year in the National Football League called "the draft."  Teams are allowed to sign players that are leaving the NCAA to turn pro. It's pretty cool.

Team chemistry matters there forehead. Players might be interchangeable in Madden but it does not work that way in real life.

It's working great in real life in Jacksonville. Our younger players are being mentored by vets and this roster will continue to replenish itself that way.  I mean, it was just a really poor attempt at a troll thread by you. If you actually knew anything about this roster, front office, and locker room you'd have kept your trap shut.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-01-2018, 02:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 01:50 PM)The Hammer Wrote: Team chemistry matters there forehead. Players might be interchangeable in Madden but it does not work that way in real life.

It's working great in real life in Jacksonville. Our younger players are being mentored by vets and this roster will continue to replenish itself that way.  I mean, it was just a really poor attempt at a troll thread by you. If you actually knew anything about this roster, front office, and locker room you'd have kept your trap shut.

This forum has become a Titans troll fest. All we do is argue with Titan fans.

(10-01-2018, 03:51 PM)brianmsbc Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 02:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: It's working great in real life in Jacksonville. Our younger players are being mentored by vets and this roster will continue to replenish itself that way.  I mean, it was just a really poor attempt at a troll thread by you. If you actually knew anything about this roster, front office, and locker room you'd have kept your trap shut.

Well, that's cuz we're good again.

When we suck we just argue with each other

Mary sucks Poi.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Moncrief is also a consideration for being cut. And--I know I'm going to get in trouble for saying this---but if Fournette doesn't see much playing time, I might consider releasing him next year.

(10-01-2018, 05:00 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Moncrief is also a consideration for being cut.  And--I know I'm going to get in trouble for saying this---but if Fournette doesn't see much playing time, I might consider releasing him next year.

They don't have to cut Moncrief. He's on a one year deal. Fournette is on a rookie deal. They aren't going to release a top five pick in the middle of his rookie deal unless he's the bust of all busts.

(10-01-2018, 05:00 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Moncrief is also a consideration for being cut.  And--I know I'm going to get in trouble for saying this---but if Fournette doesn't see much playing time, I might consider releasing him next year.

Fournette is still on his rookie contract and not really that expensive. His cap hit for next year is $7.4 million and if we release him, his dead cap hit is $8.9 million. So we'll lose money on the cap if we do cut him.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2018, 05:26 PM by jessepeck1213.)

I'm not sure why these threads get responses. You're feeding the trolls. Aet a precedent by just not responding to their idiotic threads, or responding to comments they make in other, they will go away. They're all attention craving losers that just post stuff to try and get our blood pressure up. Look at vondy p, if that's actually him in his avatar then he probably hasn't been laid in years. Our board is his outlet for those frustrations, dont feed him!

(10-01-2018, 03:51 PM)brianmsbc Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 02:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: It's working great in real life in Jacksonville. Our younger players are being mentored by vets and this roster will continue to replenish itself that way.  I mean, it was just a really poor attempt at a troll thread by you. If you actually knew anything about this roster, front office, and locker room you'd have kept your trap shut.

No brian thats all YOU do. I dont know how they do things at msnbc (i've heard rumors), but most fans enjoy rival smacktalk without getting their panties all bunched up. 
This thread may have been started by a tack fan, but it's a valid point. Question was raised if you guys think you have a small window with all the cap hits coming due.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2018, 06:24 PM by Mowerguy.)

I guess we should take it as a compliment that so many tacks are here....
but I for one get tired of the ones that don't even keep up with the good things going on here.
Tarps have been gone for awhile.....and this stadium makes the tack's stadium
look really bad.
and btw.....I'm from Memphis, lived here since 1980 and Jaguars fan since Jacksonville got the team.
I hear you're a decent sort ND...but leave the other dudes at home.

and mods....shouldn't this belong in the division section?
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(10-01-2018, 06:10 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 03:51 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: This forum has become a Titans troll fest. All we do is argue with Titan fans.

No brian thats all YOU do. I dont know how they do things at msnbc (i've heard rumors), but most fans enjoy rival smacktalk without getting their panties all bunched up. 
This thread may have been started by a tack fan, but it's a valid point. Question was raised if you guys think you have a small window with all the cap hits coming due.

I don’t mind the smack here or there.

But this thread wasn’t an innocent question; a little bit of research would have given him his answer. It was just trolling, clear and simple.

AFC South or any kind of trolls are a good thing.

From about 2011-2016 they only came here to tell us how sorry they felt for us. Couldn't even find it in their heart to bash us.

(10-01-2018, 07:13 PM)jaglyn Wrote: AFC South or any kind of trolls are  a good thing.

From about 2011-2016 they only came here to tell us how sorry they felt for us. Couldn't even find it in their heart to bash us.

Good outlook. I'm stoked that the tacks and the jags are on top of this division. Too many years of fighting for last place.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2018, 08:01 PM by Jags.)

if Our MB is so “crappy” why are you still on it?  Not you Dave.  Never you Dave.  You’re the 1 ONE and ONLY somewhat alright bearable don’t hate ya tack fan.

Full disclosure, I’ve got family in tack country.  They can go [BLEEP] themselves for all I care.  Probably do for all I know.

(10-01-2018, 07:56 PM)Jags Wrote: if Our MB is so “crappy” why are you still on it?  Not you Dave.  Never you Dave.  You’re the 1 ONE and ONLY somewhat alright bearable don’t hate ya tack fan.

Full disclosure, I’ve got family in tack country.  They can go [BLEEP] themselves for all I care.  Probably do for all I know.

Uhhhhh thanks? Lol

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2018, 08:24 PM by Jags.)

(10-01-2018, 08:11 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 07:56 PM)Jags Wrote: if Our MB is so “crappy” why are you still on it?  Not you Dave.  Never you Dave.  You’re the 1 ONE and ONLY somewhat alright bearable don’t hate ya tack fan.

Uhhhhh thanks? Lol

Ugh, whatever.  Where’s the eye roll  emoji on this damn board?

I dare say, the obsession of these tack fans over a team they "own" is hilarious. Shouldn't ya'll be looking at your next opponent right about now? Oh, it's the bills. Troll away.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2018, 08:50 PM by Jags.)

(10-01-2018, 08:28 PM)copycat Wrote: I dare say, the obsession of these tack fans over a team they "own" is hilarious.  Shouldn't ya'll be looking at your next opponent right about now?  Oh, it's the bills.  Troll away.

Meanwhile the Jags play a team that hasn’t had a player quit at halftime.  But the tacks will get a win.  Their fans will be here to boast about it.

Edit: how funny will it be to see them lose to the bills.  If that happens I assume they will all be gone from the board.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2018, 09:12 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(10-01-2018, 08:49 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 08:28 PM)copycat Wrote: I dare say, the obsession of these tack fans over a team they "own" is hilarious.  Shouldn't ya'll be looking at your next opponent right about now?  Oh, it's the bills.  Troll away.

Meanwhile the Jags play a team that hasn’t had a player quit at halftime.  But the tacks will get a win.  Their fans will be here to boast about it.

Edit: how funny will it be to see them lose to the bills.  If that happens I assume they will all be gone from the board.

I'll still be here. And yeah that wouldnt be that funny. Vrabel has the tacks so hard

I may be a flaming tack fan
But i'm also .02 percent jag fan

The Jags are like that 2nd cousin who looks cute sometimes and doesnt have a family to cuddle with

(10-01-2018, 09:05 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 08:49 PM)Jags Wrote: Meanwhile the Jags play a team that hasn’t had a player quit at halftime.  But the tacks will get a win.  Their fans will be here to boast about it.

I'll still be here. And yeah that wouldnt be that funny. Vrabel has the tacks so hard

I may be a flaming tack fan
But i'm also .02 percent jag fan

The Jags are like that 2nd cousin who looks cute sometimes and doesnt have a family to cuddle with

Bro, you gotta quit talking about all y'alls ED. Just cause Vrabel starts with V doesnt mean he helps improve that blood flow.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato