Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kansas City @ Denver MNF

sammy watkins out with hamstring

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Mahomes with the TD. Our tilt vs them should be a pretty good game, i wonder if it can be flexed?

I literally have never heard so much drooling over a QB who has had a mediocre at best game. I almost want to mute the TV.

(10-01-2018, 11:01 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I literally have never heard so much drooling over a QB who has had a mediocre at best game. I almost want to mute the TV.

It's ridiculous. He's made some good throws but my god.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2018, 11:06 PM by JagFanFirst.)

Uh oh. Kelce is down.

Just had the wind knocked out of him.

KC is really good. We will need our A++ game to steal a win in KC.

(10-01-2018, 11:05 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 11:01 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I literally have never heard so much drooling over a QB who has had a mediocre at best game. I almost want to mute the TV.

It's ridiculous. He's made some good throws but my god.

If it's more of this during the entirety of the jags game against them next week I'm going to lose it.

The Jags seem to play their best in big games.

I couldn't manage 25 points out of a QB and his main WR against the worst defense in the league. [BLEEP] man.

KC benefited from a non call on a late snap. Seriously, how do officials miss on something like that when it is a critical drive late in the game?

Joe tessitore is horrid. Espn really puts out some awful announcing teams. That lady on opening week was also the worst.

(10-01-2018, 11:10 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 11:05 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: It's ridiculous. He's made some good throws but my god.

If it's more of this during the entirety of the jags game against them next week I'm going to lose it.

We get Romo and Nantz, I expect it to be more objective.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-01-2018, 10:48 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Mahomes with the TD. Our tilt vs them should be a pretty good game, i wonder if it can be flexed?

I believe it is the first week games can be flexed.
However.... this Sunday is Cowboys... so good luck getting them to flex out of America's team and into anything Jaguars.

(10-02-2018, 04:37 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 10:48 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Mahomes with the TD. Our tilt vs them should be a pretty good game, i wonder if it can be flexed?

I believe it is the first week games can be flexed.
However.... this Sunday is Cowboys... so good luck getting them to flex out of America's team and into anything Jaguars.
Yeah the window had already closed. The Cowboys won their first game against the Seahawks and that ended the chance. The only way was both teams sitting at 0-3 and they had to go an win that game.

Hardly anyone will see this game as NY has 2 games, all the east, mid, and south all have games on CBS in the single header 1 PM slot. Jacksonville, KC, and West Coast will be about the only ones seeing the game. The NFL should have stepped in, but the NFLSN games have not had good ratings, so they aren't going to remove the Cowboys even if it is a terrible game.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(10-02-2018, 07:01 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 04:37 PM)Kane Wrote: I believe it is the first week games can be flexed.
Yeah the window had already closed. The Cowboys won their first game against the Seahawks and that ended the chance. The only way was both teams sitting at 0-3 and they had to go an win that game.

Hardly anyone will see this game as NY has 2 games, all the east, mid, and south all have games on CBS in the single header 1 PM slot. Jacksonville, KC, and West Coast will be about the only ones seeing the game. The NFL should have stepped in, but the NFLSN games have not had good ratings, so they aren't going to remove the Cowboys even if it is a terrible game.

Jags/KC actually got pretty large coverage and got the 'ace' announce crew.

(10-03-2018, 02:20 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 07:01 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Yeah the window had already closed. The Cowboys won their first game against the Seahawks and that ended the chance. The only way was both teams sitting at 0-3 and they had to go an win that game.

Jags/KC actually got pretty large coverage and got the 'ace' announce crew.
Area size yes, market size not as big as it should be for this game