Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
no sports bar this week.

Dad,and i are not going to sports bar to watch the game this sunday.  its going to be on our tv here at the house. 

that saves somemoney.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Go anyway. It's the only way the jags can win.

(10-04-2018, 04:55 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote: Go anyway. It's the only way the jags can win.

what?
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(10-04-2018, 04:55 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote: Go anyway. It's the only way the jags can win.

I thought it was the penny in the back pocket?

Good deal man. Enjoy it. That's all that counts!
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-05-2018, 08:41 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

I thought it was the penny in the back pocket?

its is the penny. unforttanttly only game penny doesn't seem to help is the tittians games.   we don't have to be at sports bar for jags to win.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Sad 

(10-05-2018, 02:04 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(10-05-2018, 08:41 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I thought it was the penny in the back pocket?

its is the penny. unforttanttly only game penny doesn't seem to help is the tittians games.   we don't have to be at sports bar for jags to win.

I wouldn't put it past those vile despicable titans to have stolen your penny before the game.  Did you have it with you, at all times, during the game?
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(10-05-2018, 02:04 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(10-05-2018, 08:41 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I thought it was the penny in the back pocket?

Guess you need to change things up for the next titans game.  Stash the penny...  An Opposite Day kind of thing.

Ugh - I’m gonna be on a flight for the first two hours of the game.

Gonna have to get creative with my iPad and inflight WiFi.

I wish I would be watching from a sports bar!

(10-05-2018, 04:52 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Ugh - I’m gonna be on a flight for the first two hours of the game.

I'll have a couple of extra beers for you.

You can thank me later.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018, 06:33 PM by knarnn.)

(10-05-2018, 04:52 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Ugh - I’m gonna be on a flight for the first two hours of the game.

Thank god for technology. 

(And highly questionable streaming sites...) Ninja
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018, 06:39 PM by Jags.)

Idk who your normal provider for Tv is (or if you choose to have one) but I’m in the same predicament  as you later this year.  I have dish network.  I downloaded the dish anywhere app.  So while in transit I’ll still be watching the game.  I’d imagine other providers have a similar app

(10-05-2018, 06:32 PM)knarnn Wrote:

Thank god for technology. 

(And highly questionable streaming sites...) Ninja
Right? I’m gonna try an IPTV app and a 5$ subscription to a content server this time. 

It’s still a bit shady - but not AS shady. My buddy gets all the UFC stuff that way and it pulls low bandwidth.