Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It's not Pocahontas

(10-19-2018, 10:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 09:14 PM)mikesez Wrote: I know enough to know that pretending to have served in the military is wrong, but girls can wear chinese dresses they want.   Apparently Byron thinks that one goes with the other.  It doesn't.  Do you disagree?

All those nights you've spent at the VFW are really paying off big time.

I've never once set foot in a VFW or American Legion Hall.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-20-2018, 10:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And now the Loony Left is calling the Cherokee Nation racist for refusing Lieawatha's claim. A black woman defending a white woman for stealing Native heritage, everything is racism to these fools. I cant wait for Mikie to step up and tell us why she is right and the Right is to blame.

Maxwell is saying that the Cherokee used to use DNA testing to exclude people but now they won't.  I don't know if that's true. I do know that nothing Warren has said actually conflicts with what the Cherokee nation is saying.  Ancestry is not membership.  Both sides know that, and both sides are saying that.  Warren is not trying to become a recognized member of their tribe, but the Cherokee are behaving as if she is trying.

(10-20-2018, 10:34 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 10:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: All those nights you've spent at the VFW are really paying off big time.

I've never once set foot in a VFW or American Legion Hall.

No one thought you had.

(10-20-2018, 10:41 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 10:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And now the Loony Left is calling the Cherokee Nation racist for refusing Lieawatha's claim. A black woman defending a white woman for stealing Native heritage, everything is racism to these fools. I cant wait for Mikie to step up and tell us why she is right and the Right is to blame.

Maxwell is saying that the Cherokee used to use DNA testing to exclude people but now they won't.  I don't know if that's true. I do know that nothing Warren has said actually conflicts with what the Cherokee nation is saying.  Ancestry is not membership.  Both sides know that, and both sides are saying that.  Warren is not trying to become a recognized member of their tribe, but the Cherokee are behaving as if she is trying.

You're ignoring that she's already made her claim. So long as you ignore that fact you're absolutely right.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-20-2018, 10:41 AM)mikesez Wrote:

Maxwell is saying that the Cherokee used to use DNA testing to exclude people but now they won't.  I don't know if that's true. I do know that nothing Warren has said actually conflicts with what the Cherokee nation is saying...

Admit it.  U giggled when u typed that

(10-20-2018, 10:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 10:34 AM)mikesez Wrote: I've never once set foot in a VFW or American Legion Hall.

No one thought you had.

(10-20-2018, 10:41 AM)mikesez Wrote: Maxwell is saying that the Cherokee used to use DNA testing to exclude people but now they won't.  I don't know if that's true. I do know that nothing Warren has said actually conflicts with what the Cherokee nation is saying.  Ancestry is not membership.  Both sides know that, and both sides are saying that.  Warren is not trying to become a recognized member of their tribe, but the Cherokee are behaving as if she is trying.

You're ignoring that she's already made her claim. So long as you ignore that fact you're absolutely right.

You're equivocating.
If you are a member of the Cherokee tribe, your name is on their list, and you can vote with them,and live with them, etc.  Warren has never applied to do that and never claimed that she would be recognized if she did.

The Cherokee nation is racist against Cherokees.

Seems legit.

(10-20-2018, 07:23 PM)TJBender Wrote:

The Cherokee nation is racist against Cherokees.

Seems legit.

I hear Fauxcahontas is going to Sioux them.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-20-2018, 08:28 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 07:23 PM)TJBender Wrote: The Cherokee nation is racist against Cherokees.

Seems legit.

I hear Fauxcahontas is going to Sioux them.

And will be represented by the Utes.

[Image: ceee4e73dbe0fd819108eb1f465bc91f.jpg]

(10-20-2018, 05:20 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 10:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: No one thought you had.

You're equivocating.
If you are a member of the Cherokee tribe, your name is on their list, and you can vote with them,and live with them, etc.  Warren has never applied to do that and never claimed that she would be recognized if she did.

She claimed Cherokee. She claimed her family suffered genocide. She is a liar and you are, as usual, going out of your way to defend her. It's almost like you're a lefty in rino clothing,. Well, not really "almost."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

All these Trumpettes chastising Warren for one lie is so damn ironic.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-20-2018, 10:32 PM)rollerjag Wrote: All these Trumpettes chastising Warren for one lie is so damn ironic.

A duality, no doubt. It's a celebration that the left no longer controls the narrative. Any attempt at challenging Warren before Trump was elected would have been met with a solid wall of racist accusations and condemnation that the right should be ashamed, ashamed, for questioning the claims of a Proud Native American. Now she's been exposed as nothing more than a remnant of the old guard liberal protection racket that was afforded the politically correct.

(10-20-2018, 10:32 PM)rollerjag Wrote: All these Trumpettes chastising Warren for one lie is so damn ironic.

I don't care so much about the lie itself. What I care about is that she felt it was necessary to commission a dubious DNA test to "prove" her heritage, then took a finding that amounts to, "I mean, yeah, technically, someone in your family had sex with an Indian," and paraded it around the news channels as if she's somehow vindicated and proven right beyond all reproach. She's doubling down on something that was stupid and insulting to begin with, and she's doing it purely to get Democrats who have concerns about her "heritage" behind her in 2020, which she is clearly gearing up for.

(10-20-2018, 10:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 05:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: You're equivocating.

She claimed Cherokee. She claimed her family suffered genocide. She is a liar and you are, as usual, going out of your way to defend her. It's almost like you're a lefty in rino clothing,. Well, not really "almost."

And there is no evidence out there saying that her native ancestor wasn't Cherokee.
You're going out of your way to attack her, even though you supposedly are not Republican.

(10-21-2018, 07:07 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 10:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: She claimed Cherokee. She claimed her family suffered genocide. She is a liar and you are, as usual, going out of your way to defend her. It's almost like you're a lefty in rino clothing,. Well, not really "almost."

And there is no evidence out there saying that her native ancestor wasn't Cherokee.
You're going out of your way to attack her, even though you supposedly are not Republican.

Well, my political DNA test shows Republican back in 1863 even though all the voter registration cards since Reconstruction have said Democrat.

(10-20-2018, 11:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

A duality, no doubt. It's a celebration that the left no longer controls the narrative. Any attempt at challenging Warren before Trump was elected would have been met with a solid wall of racist accusations and condemnation that the right should be ashamed, ashamed, for questioning the claims of a Proud Native American. Now she's been exposed as nothing more than a remnant of the old guard liberal protection racket that was afforded the politically correct.

You're just making stuff up. How does Trump being president "change the narrative"? 

No matter the president Warren would have been attacked by right-wingers. What, before Trump Fox didn't exist? Breitbart didn't exist? ByronLeft Town wasn't producing his stupid conspiracy theories? Alex Jones didn't exist? Info Wars didn't exist?. The Tea Party nuts weren't producing gibberish?

Fact is, right-wingers have always been sensitive souls who always feel that "they" are against them and are being attacked. If an issue like Warren's comes along right-wingers will jump on it, regardless of which buffoon is president.

And the fact that the right takes delight in bashing a woman is just an added bonus in this case.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(10-21-2018, 10:12 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 11:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: A duality, no doubt. It's a celebration that the left no longer controls the narrative. Any attempt at challenging Warren before Trump was elected would have been met with a solid wall of racist accusations and condemnation that the right should be ashamed, ashamed, for questioning the claims of a Proud Native American. Now she's been exposed as nothing more than a remnant of the old guard liberal protection racket that was afforded the politically correct.

You're just making stuff up. How does Trump being president "change the narrative"? 

No matter the president Warren would have been attacked by right-wingers. What, before Trump Fox didn't exist? Breitbart didn't exist? ByronLeft Town wasn't producing his stupid conspiracy theories? Alex Jones didn't exist? Info Wars didn't exist?. The Tea Party nuts weren't producing gibberish?

Fact is, right-wingers have always been sensitive souls who always feel that "they" are against them and are being attacked. If an issue like Warren's comes along right-wingers will jump on it, regardless of which buffoon is president.

And the fact that the right takes delight in bashing a woman is just an added bonus in this case.

Gender doesn't matter to normal people, only to lefties and crinos.

(10-21-2018, 10:12 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 11:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: A duality, no doubt. It's a celebration that the left no longer controls the narrative. Any attempt at challenging Warren before Trump was elected would have been met with a solid wall of racist accusations and condemnation that the right should be ashamed, ashamed, for questioning the claims of a Proud Native American. Now she's been exposed as nothing more than a remnant of the old guard liberal protection racket that was afforded the politically correct.

Calm down, Jim Acosta.

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2018, 04:53 PM by homebiscuit.)

(10-21-2018, 12:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 10:12 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: You're just making stuff up. How does Trump being president "change the narrative"? 

Gender doesn't matter to normal people, only to lefties and crinos.

And to people who want to control the narrative.

Wait, you just said that. Never mind!

And none of them seem to realize the irony. 

I wonder what some of them thought keyboards were for before Trump became a politician because ever since that time they seem to only use keyboards in devotion to the great one.  Surely some of them used to use their keyboards to communicate irony or nuance...

(10-21-2018, 08:05 PM)mikesez Wrote:

And none of them seem to realize the irony. 

I wonder what some of them thought keyboards were for before Trump became a politician because ever since that time they seem to only use keyboards in devotion to the great one.  Surely some of them used to use their keyboards to communicate irony or nuance...

Lol, I just use it to express my hatred of the left. Trump is an ally for now since the people I despise hate him so much. His policies are fine so far, and he'll be an ally so long as they are.