Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Winstreak

It's official. How long can it go?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What's that?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We won a game yesterday, if we win one today that's two in a row. If we win one tomorrow that's called a winning streak. It has happened before. SO LET'S JACK IT UP A LITTLE!

13-3 HERE WE COME!!

WOOOOOOOO SUPERBOWL

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:We won a game yesterday, if we win one today that's two in a row. If we win one tomorrow that's called a winning streak. It has happened before. SO LET'S JACK IT UP A LITTLE!
Good movie. And the reason why I don't talk of streaks until you have 3 in a row. 

Is anyone else exhausted after watching?

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Is anyone else exhausted after watching?

Lol rook..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Is anyone else exhausted after watching?
Exhausted? PFFT!!!

13-3 WOOO!

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:Lol rook..

Quote:Exhausted? PFFT!!!

13-3 WOOO!

Maybe it's just the night shift... but still... that W gets me through the next 9 1/2 hours!

lolol 2 is where it ends. Oakland is a good team with solid coaching, we are a badly coached team with good players. I see something like the Chargers game, 35-14. 

Quote:lolol 2 is where it ends. Oakland is a good team with solid coaching, we are a badly coached team with good players. I see something like the Chargers game, 35-14.

Lol if you say so...

Quote:lolol 2 is where it ends. Oakland is a good team with solid coaching, we are a badly coached team with good players. I see something like the Chargers game, 35-14.

The chargers have a much better defense than Oakland, their d is atrocious.
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

What is this "win steak"? Is it something you cook on the grill?

Quote:Lol if you say so...
Are you saying that Gus is a better coach than Jack? Are you saying Bortles is better than Carr right now? lol. The Jaguars and Oakland have nearly the same exact scoring defense(the only stat that matters really in terms of team defense) at 27.8 and 27.4 and they played 1 more game than us. So you must think Carr sucks compared to Bortles and Jack Del Rio sucks too. Unreal. Both defenses get score on by good offenses frequently. We dont have a good offense right now. 

I gotta say, a win is a win... I don't care how they win, as long as they do...

MAYBE next week they'll avoid giving me a minor stroke, though.

Quote:I gotta say, a win is a win... I don't care how they win, as long as they do...

MAYBE next week they'll avoid giving me a minor stroke, though.

@Darlo, I'm sitting right there with you good sir. A win is a win in the NFL....just ask the Raiders.

Just win baby

Quote:Are you saying that Gus is a better coach than Jack? Are you saying Bortles is better than Carr right now? lol. The Jaguars and Oakland have nearly the same exact scoring defense(the only stat that matters really in terms of team defense) at 27.8 and 27.4 and they played 1 more game than us. So you must think Carr sucks compared to Bortles and Jack Del Rio sucks too. Unreal. Both defenses get score on by good offenses frequently. We dont have a good offense right now.

I'm saying I like our chances. It's your decision to try to parse defense down to scoring defense exclusively, but if they didn't allow a 3rd down conversion in the second half you sound like you don't understand football. Speaking of scoring d, they allowed 1 td today. Hoyer had to make it work with an underneath passing game, we came up and tackled. Absolutely no running game for the Bears, but yeah Raiders D is on par with our D lol

Quote:@Darlo, I'm sitting right there with you good sir. A win is a win in the NFL....just ask the Raiders.

Just win baby

Amen!

Want to congratulate you guys on a win. I thought Blake would fold under pressure.

Anyway, congrats
ImATexan

Quote:What is this "win steak"? Is it something you cook on the grill?
Uh-huh... and apparently, it was bought at Winn Dixie....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]