Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If we have one more win..

If win just one more game this season, who would you want to beat the most?

This isn’t a prediction, I’m just curious what your priorities are.

Would you want to end the losing run and get revenge on the Titans?

Maintain our domination over the Steelers?

Avoid humiliation against the Bills?

Maybe show the Texans they’re not the juggernaut they might think they are?

Another team?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I would love to blow the tacks out.

The Steelers. I despise them. Always have, always will. They were our first true division rival before realignment and those were the most heated games ever.

It has to be the Titans. This version of the Jaguars has yet to beat them. If nothing else, beating them to remove any pressure of facing them next year would be great. On top of that, Bortles performing well in a win would be ideal.

It will always be the Steelers.

Beating the titans and hopefully spoiling a playoff bid

Steelers, just because we got flexed out of Sunday Night.

tacks

But they'll win more than that

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2018, 11:06 AM by Mikey.)

(11-14-2018, 02:00 AM)Andy G Wrote: If win just one more game this season, who would you want to beat the most?

This isn’t a prediction, I’m just curious what your priorities are.

Would you want to end the losing run and get revenge on the Titans?

Maintain our domination over the Steelers?

Avoid humiliation against the Bills?

Maybe show the Texans they’re not the juggernaut they might think they are?

Another team?

Beat the Titans tacks so bad they get relegated to NAIA.

Their three fans would still be unbearable.

That said, it would be our luck that one win would move us from 3rd pick to something stupid like 9th. That would be the most Jaguared version of tanking one could imagine.

EDIT: no idea why I didn't get their name right the first time.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2018, 01:25 PM by jvillejagsn1.)

The stinkin Tacks... plain and simple!

Edit: And I hope it comes down to them winning and making the playoffs....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2018, 11:18 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Texans (when they rest their starters during the last game of the season).  This will kill our draft stock and fictitiously give us the belief that we have momentum going into next season.

.... sarcasm of course but this is what happened when we beat the colts years ago, enabling them to draft Andrew Luck while some clueless Jags fans got a big dose of false hope.

Give me a division win because I don't want us to go 0fer in the division.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(11-14-2018, 12:41 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Give me a division win because I don't want us to go 0fer in the division.

I'll give ya the Colts at home then since the other 2 divisional games are away.  At least our loyal fans (who chose to attend) can leave the stadium happy.

None of the above. We need that higher draft pick so Dave and Tom can bungle it again.
#BecauseJaguars

Squeelers.

...we'll be 4-12. Got a nice ring to it don't ya think?
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(11-14-2018, 02:43 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: The Steelers. I despise them. Always have, always will. They were our first true division rival before realignment and those were the most heated games ever.

This.

It's going to be real depressing to see all of those stupid yellow towels on Sunday. Especially knowing that all the fair weather Jaguar fans will not be in attendance. 

Could seem to have as many Steeler fans as Jaguar fans.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

tacks.

Matter of fact... I hope they are winning good and have a chance to slip in playoffs as WC and we totally ruin it for them

(11-14-2018, 04:28 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 02:43 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: The Steelers. I despise them. Always have, always will. They were our first true division rival before realignment and those were the most heated games ever.

This.

It's going to be real depressing to see all of those stupid yellow towels on Sunday. Especially knowing that all the fair weather Jaguar fans will not be in attendance. 

Could seem to have as many Steeler fans as Jaguar fans.

Yeah. There is definitely going to be more steeler fans than Jags fans. They are going to be louder too. It is going to be pretty embarrassing. I just hope the jags pull one out so we can shut them up.

Normally I'd say Steelers, but in this case I'll go with the Titans because it's on the road.  There's nothing like beating a division rival in their own house.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.