Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which AFC South Team Will Win Tonight's Sunday Night Football Game At Houston, Texas?
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
[Show Results]

***Official Colts @ Texans Sunday Night Football Game Thread***

That's 101 how to lose a game in AFCS style

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Colts suck so bad.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Luck 4-10 in last 14. All he does is win

Colts suck.. I mean really suck..

..and I'm a Jaguars fan saying that!!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

but but Luck is elite...

Beat Texans twice and it doesn't matter. Simple as that.  Either we suck or we don't.  

Welp, Texans will lose next week against the Broncos. 

Titans will probably beat the Colts next week. It's fine.

Quote:but but Luck is elite...

They'll keep saying it...

Doesn't matter how average the play

Sorry I don't care what victory helps us more. I HATE THE COLTS and wanted them to lose.

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2016, 08:37 AM by Dark Passenger.)

The Colts are awful. I can't believe Irsay gave those two clowns contract extensions. 

Quote:Facemask would be eliminated if the front of the helmet was just a clear hard plastic shield in the front with no bars.

LOL I'm sure that would make breathing and seeing way easier. People would be taking helmet hits to the face and going to the hospital with shards of broken plastic in their eyes.

I like it.

Quote:CarrBombed must be getting pretty thrilled right now..

I'm more curious as to ColtsWarriors thoughts on the current situation. At least he tries to be a reasonable homer.

Quote:I'm more curious as to ColtsWarriors thoughts on the current situation. At least he tries to be a reasonable homer.

He's not happy and probably in hibernation right now.

It has gone from the AFCCG for him, just a few short seasons ago, to currently the basement of easily the worst division in the NFL, behind both the Jags and tacks.

That is ugly no matter how you look at it.

The clots, with Luck and without him, went from a long winning streak in the AFCS to, can't win a game in the AFCS.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:So this puts Colts in the basement I believe

Texans: 4-2

Titans: 3-3

Jaguars: 2-3

Colts: 2-4

Quote:Beat Texans twice and it doesn't matter. Simple as that.  Either we suck or we don't.  

We can beat the Texans twice and still miss the playoffs. Every Texans win or loss counts,

Quote:We can beat the Texans twice and still miss the playoffs.

I find this very unlikely.

Quote:I find this very unlikely.

How long have you been watching football?

We need the Texans to lose every week until they have no chance of finishing with a better record.