Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump appointed judge orders Jim Acosta’s press pass be reissued

(11-17-2018, 12:20 AM)jj82284 Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 09:55 PM)mikesez Wrote: Sure, if any man touched any woman in a private area or violently, any man who saw it could be forgiven for spontaneously reacting in anger. That's not what happened though. The intern does not look injured or offended. All Acosta did was cross his arms to defend the microphone. They made up this claim that Acosta was somehow violent as a justification after the fact.

She makes a definite pause when he blocks her out with his off hand and Trump notices.  

Anymore bridges to sell?  

Imagine if that was Brian Kemp at a debate with Stacey Abrams with a shared Mike.  There would be riots in the streets.

Right. he blocked her out with his off hand. There was nothing violent about it. his hands didn't even touch her. his forearm crossed with hers, and not forcefully.
you're the one trying to sell this as an assault worthy of getting banned from a workplace. you're saying that Acosta should face consequences so the burden of proof is on you. I'm saying nothing noteworthy happened so I have no burden of proof. I'm the one actually looking at it and saying what really happened. You are the one selling a bridge.
As for your last paragraph, that is nothing more than tired victim mentality and no one whose mind is open has time for it. "they won't let my side get away with behavior that I think the other side always engages in." Wah wah. I guess we went to different elementary schools but my elementary school teachers didn't tolerate that kind of excuse from me.  Actions are either right or wrong. we should judge your actions by you only and not by an allegation that other people get away with those actions. Two wrongs don't make a right, etcetera
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump appointed judge orders Jim Acosta’s press pass be reissued - by mikesez - 11-17-2018, 11:42 AM