Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump appointed judge orders Jim Acosta’s press pass be reissued

(11-19-2018, 06:28 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 04:30 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Regarding the first part in bold, you most certainly are wrong about that.  They don't cross at "posted locations" and stay as far away from police as they can.  I've seen and witnessed it first hand.

Regarding the second part in bold, specifically the part in red.  I would love to see your source for that information.

I think you are confused regarding people that actually immigrate here legally vs. the illegal aliens that we have coming over the border every day.  It doesn't really surprise me that a millennial like yourself is so easily confused.

Different people do different things at different times.
Let's try to be clear.
I only brought this up in the context of family separation.
The vast majority of the families that came across the border as a unit and were later separated, did so at a legal point of entry, and sought out the authorities.  They are given an opportunity to prove that they should be considered refugees.  If they are able to prove it, no law was broken.

Can you give some kind of source?  I personally have seen families come across the border NOT at a point of legal entry and they certainly did NOT seek authorities.  You should probably go down to New Mexico sometime and see what exactly is going on.

While yes, many illegal aliens are families looking for a better life, they certainly are not the "vast majority" coming over.  The ones that have children separated are NOT the ones that seek asylum.

Again, a millennial like you probably doesn't understand it and doesn't know the reality of it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump appointed judge orders Jim Acosta’s press pass be reissued - by jagibelieve - 11-19-2018, 06:41 PM