Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Bears Game Day Thread***

Quote:Meow who died and made you the boss?

I just asked a question. That is not being a boss.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Went all in on the Jags today. I never bet on my team but on Bovada put 150$ on the Jags and took the Jags and Redskuns in a parlay 55$ to win 140$
Good luck!!

Quote:Zach miller will have best game against us today. he will get 3 TDs and that's part of the reason we lose. Hoyer kicked our buts when he was with Browns. Now hes with a much better Bears team as well.

Hoyer played for the Texans last year. With the Browns in 2014, he helped his team lose.

Have to win this game for any chance to turn this season around. Let Blake be free and play his type of game, and he should be good.

Quote:Have to win this game for any chance to turn this season around. Let Blake be free and play his type of game, and he should be good.

But don't let Blake throw to people wearing blue jerseys.

Rashad Greene and Corey Grant inactive. Don't be surprised if Lee gets some work at returner.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Quote:Rashad Greene and Corey Grant inactive. Don't be surprised if Lee gets some work at returner.

What injuries ruled them out?

Quote:Rashad Greene and Corey Grant inactive. Don't be surprised if Lee gets some work at returner.
Definitely. 

I have a feeling they'll use him on KR and Walters on punts, but I wouldn't mind seeing Lee at both. 

Quote:I just asked a question. That is not being a boss.

[Image: funny-cat-like-a-boss-memes.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Go jags! Not sure what to expect... just don't let me down. We are still in the running, and you have to beat the bad teams on your schedule. Otherwise, AFC South title is out of reach.
No commercial messages in sigs

Denard returning kicks today?... Lee returning punts?

Quote:Denard returning kicks today?... Lee returning punts?

Walters will probably be back there for the first couple of punts. But i have a feeling we see Lee at least get 1 or 2 opportunities to return one as the game progresses.

Quote:Jaguars inactives: QB Brandon Allen, CB Josh Johnson, RB Corey Grant, TE Neal Sterling, WR Rashad Geene, DE Chris Smith, OL Bryce Harris.

Quote:Walters will probably be back there for the first couple of punts. But i have a feeling we see Lee at least get 1 or 2 opportunities to return one as the game progresses.

Ah true. I trust Walters more than Lee.

Allens need to get going today. Hopefully a successful running game today that opens the PA for Robinson over the top. They are scoring TDs, but we haven't had a 100 yard WR today. Let's get it today!

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">Jaguars inactives: QB Brandon Allen, CB Josh Johnson, RB Corey Grant, TE Neal Sterling, WR Rashad Geene, DE Chris Smith, OL Bryce Harris.
</blockquote>

Will be interesting to see how many reps House gets, and if he plays well. He and Cyp are really my only worries on the entire defense.

Quote:Will be interesting to see how many reps House gets, and if he plays well. He and Cyp are really my only worries on the entire defense.
I'm hoping zero reps for House. 

Ramsey and Amukamara outside with Colvin in the slot is a nice group. 

Cyp on Miller is a concern. 

Quote:Will be interesting to see how many reps House gets, and if he plays well. He and Cyp are really my only worries on the entire defense.

The less reps house gets the better. He's been the clear weak link on our defense so far. I've actually been happy with cyps performance ao far this yea. Outside of a few missed tackles he's been solid. And he's been better in coverage so far this year than in years past. I think our secondary is going to pick some balls off today because I feel we are going to get some consistent pressure from the edge rushers. Bears interior of their o line is solid but their tackles are weak.

Quote:This has blowout loss written all over it.

It sure does and why? Because Gus has a track history of this.

Chris Smith played well against the Colts. His reward, inactive.

Quote:Refuse to recognize this unofficial, official thread because it was started prior to game day.

No, this thread was technically started at midnight by ameliaisland. It's just. an unofficial thread started earlier was merged into it changing the appearance of the start time. So you see, you can still recognize this as official. 

'02