Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Bears Game Day Thread***

Quote:No, this thread was technically started at midnight by ameliaisland. It's just. an unofficial thread started earlier was merged into it changing the appearance of the start time. So you see, you can still recognize this as official. 
Considering the new evidence in front of me..........................................I still refuse. Nanny nanny boo boo.. :devil:

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Shaking up the first Bloody Mary, old winning Jags T shirt on and ready for this.

GO JAGUARS!....

Eat 'dat bear!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Makes sense. I'll keep an eye out for him.

Quote:He was a gametime decision, but they decided to play him. You might see him take a few more breathers in this game to keep his injury in check, which perhaps also explains why Thompson is active instead of Josh Johnson.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Shaking up the first Bloody Mary, old winning Jags T shirt on and ready for this.

GO JAGUARS!....

Eat 'dat bear!
I just poured my first Crown and Coke. Better late then never. :woot:

Omameh is starting at LG just in case anyone was still wondering.

'02

Hoping our pass rush shows up early and often.

Quote:Considering the new evidence in front of me..........................................I still refuse. Nanny nanny boo boo.. :devil:

But...but...but...

Look at the opening post... it's really cool. :yes:<strong>
</strong>

'02

Atleast we don't have that guy with the annoying voice (Ian Eagle?).
No commercial messages in sigs

Go Jags hoping Bortles looks alot better today.

No Fun

Jags 1-16 road record since 2014.we gonna lose

Quote:Jags 1-16 road record since 2014.we gonna lose
Uhhhh........Piehole?.................................Zip it.

Its my Birthday weekend. Can I please just get a blowout win for once?

Gametime

'02

I'm stuck watching the red zone channel. Damn being stuck with only Tacks and Failcons

Quote:Went all in on the Jags today. I never bet on my team but on Bovada put 150$ on the Jags and took the Jags and Redskuns in a parlay 55$ to win 140$

Dude you should not bet, but when you do definately dont bet on the Jags to win. I hope you somehow come out even.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

If Hoyer lights us up I'm committing suicide.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Good job Roy.
No commercial messages in sigs

Com'on D!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Wow
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

And here come the flags