Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Texans run over Titans, maintain lead in AFC South

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2018, 05:15 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

A bunch of sissies, seriously y'all should change y'alls name from Titans to Titty babies, because that's exactly how y'all are acting right now

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-27-2018, 05:12 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: A bunch of sissies, seriously y'all should change y'alls name from Titans to Titty babies, because that's exactly how y'all are acting right now

Respectfully....we're not the ones crying and moaning.  Just having a good laugh.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(11-27-2018, 05:04 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 04:52 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: First of all.. #$%@ You!

What has Bob McNair ever said or done that was ever racist? Answer that question moron. I'm so sick of this millennial generation.. might as well call them the vaginal generation.. seriously list one damn thing that Bob McNair ever said or did that was ever racist [BLEEP]. I can't wait to see what you try to bring up.

Second.. didn't y'all draft Vince?.. because I distinctively remember our franchise passing on his [BLEEP] while it was your double bird flipping late idiot owner who drafted the black Tim Tebow in some twisted attempt to try to stick it to this city.. what a absolute failure that was. Watson is not Vince Young.. unlike Vince Young, he doesn't look like Uncle Rico trying to throw a damn football and is looking to pass before he runs.
Looks like the racism doesn't stop with the owner lol.  Careful bud...your hood is showing.

Really.. please feel free to point out what the heck I said that was racist?

This is exactly the stupid [BLEEP] that I was talking about.. Jesus.

(11-27-2018, 05:12 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: A bunch of sissies, seriously y'all should change y'alls name from Titans to Titty babies, because that's exactly how y'all are acting right now

You really need to look at your private messages soon.  I have an itchy trigger finger.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2018, 05:36 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(11-27-2018, 05:20 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:

Respectfully....we're not the ones crying and moaning.  Just having a good laugh.

Actually you are crying.. that's literly all your damn doing.. again please point it out, every instance that was and even had the smell of racism.. because I'd love to read that crap you bigot.. only a damn bigot seeks that crap out and fasley claims that people are racist..

I'll tell you what.. you provide the actual proof of racism and I'll stop posting on this board altogether..

Again vaginal and [BLEEP] generation.

So sad

(11-27-2018, 05:28 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

You really need to look at your private messages soon.  I have an itchy trigger finger.

Will do

(11-27-2018, 05:35 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 05:20 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Respectfully....we're not the ones crying and moaning.  Just having a good laugh.

Actually you are crying.. that's literly literally all your you're damn doing.. again please point it out, every instance that was and even had the smell of racism.. because I'd love to read that crap you bigot.. only a damn bigot seeks that crap out and fasley falsely claims that people are racist..

I'll tell you what.. you provide the actual proof of racism and I'll stop posting on this board altogether..

So sad
I feel like a second grade teacher.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(11-27-2018, 05:44 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 05:35 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Actually you are crying.. that's literly literally all your you're damn doing.. again please point it out, every instance that was and even had the smell of racism.. because I'd love to read that crap you bigot.. only a damn bigot seeks that crap out and fasley falsely claims that people are racist..

So sad
I feel like a second grade teacher.

Again I'm looking for the racist charge which you have yet to submit and until you provide that I really don't care what grade that you think you can teach.. I frankly don't care.. back up your racism claims.

Bob McNair was a good man.. he was, and I'm not going to sit by and allow anyone call him or me a racist without any damn proof.

It's pretty apparent that some people here don't even know what the hell racism even is.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf...811464001/

His players were upset and protested the statement, and he later tried to distance himself from the statement.

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2018, 06:11 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(11-27-2018, 06:05 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf...811464001/

His players were upset and protested the statement, and he later tried to distance himself from the statement.

And yet, that was a national statement.. I serve in the military and I'm proud of my country.. Again can someone please point out to me (maybe I'm blind) what was racist about that at all!!?

The race card is something people throw around too damn freely these days.

Nothing that man ever said was racist

OK  I've had enough.

This thread is closed for going off-topic and getting close to becoming political or otherwise with the racial stuff.

I want to remind not only the participants in this thread, but everyone else.  We have rules on this forum and they will be enforced.

We welcome all fans of the NFL regardless of which team they are a fan of.  This is for discussion and at times a bit of "smack talk".  The back-and-forth is fine as long as it stays football related and doesn't get personal.  This thread is turning into a political argument that doesn't belong here.  We do have a sub-forum for political talk.

I have tried to give some subtle warnings, and that hasn't worked.  This thread is closed and in the future if discussion like this comes up again in the wrong sub-forum warnings and/or bans will be issued.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.