Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tomorrow

After tomorrow the Jags will have won 2 games in a row and will be a home win against the Raiders away from .500. I think that this will be the 2nd win in a row that will ultimately be 4 out of the next five. I think we will be 4-4 at the halfway point, and this season will have a completely different outlook than it did when we were sitting at 0-3. Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I want one of those bloody marys you're drinking. 

Can't fault your optimism...

I hope you're right.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:I want one of those bloody marys you're drinking.

I'm currently on vodka. I'm riding the train until the hangover kicks in.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We will go 4-0 this quarter.

We're starting to sound like Cowboy fans........lol I hope you're right; but I haven't seen anything past the GB game that would reflect this to me. But I'd love to be wrong!! Big Grin

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:I want one of those bloody marys you're drinking. 

Soon as I finish this mimosa....its on to Bloodies.

Question is will it be a two BM game or a four BM game?  Tongue

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Soon as I finish this mimosa....its on to Bloodies.

Question is will it be a two BM game or a four BM game?  Tongue
I'm planning 1 bloody, 4 beers, 10 wings. 

Hoping it doesn't escalate to whiskey for numbing effect. 

Told all of ya!  This team is getting ready to make a run!  Either get on board or get the hell off!

Tight race in the AFC South right now.  I suppose it benefits us if the Colts win tonight.  But I see the outcome as a win win anyway.