Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kessler's Audition

(11-30-2018, 01:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Looks like his prior audition went very well.   Here's his finacee

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=i...3962741177

[Image: 1212-valeriya-kuklishyna-hot-photos-3.jpg]
She looks like all of 12 years old. Dudes robbing the cradle.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-01-2018, 02:13 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 01:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Looks like his prior audition went very well.   Here's his finacee

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=i...3962741177

[Image: 1212-valeriya-kuklishyna-hot-photos-3.jpg]
She looks like all of 12 years old. Dudes robbing the cradle.

I am sure she has 'filled out' since then, whether by man (surgery) or nature.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(11-30-2018, 10:15 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Wouldn't it be so wonderful if Kessler pulls a Tom Brady/Kurt Warner back-up to superstar? Don't we deserve that?

There’s a better chance of that happening with Tanner Lee than with Kessler.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

kessler failed his audition.

next please

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 04:24 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-02-2018, 04:15 PM)ramseyx20 Wrote: kessler failed his audition.

next please

Bortles got a 5 year audition and Kessler gets 1 game with LF out and our 3 best lineman out?  He will get another shot

The game isn't even over so how do you fail the audition in the 3rd when you are up

(12-02-2018, 04:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 04:15 PM)ramseyx20 Wrote: kessler failed his audition.

next please

Bortles got a 5 year audition and Kessler gets 1 game with LF out and our 3 best lineman out?  He will get another shot

The game isn't even over so how do you fail the audition in the 3rd when you are up

Doubtful, he doesn't have the physical talents.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-02-2018, 04:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 04:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Bortles got a 5 year audition and Kessler gets 1 game with LF out and our 3 best lineman out?  He will get another shot

Doubtful, he doesn't have the physical talents.

Lol Brees does though, I mean Bortles and Gabbert did, oh wait

bro if you can’t tell kessler is not the answer from this then thank god you don’t work for an nfl team

dude is a joke

yeah our o line sucks but he’s throwing checkdowks behind the LOS

he’s bad

(12-02-2018, 04:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 04:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Doubtful, he doesn't have the physical talents.

Lol Brees does though, I mean Bortles and Gabbert did, oh wait

You really think Drew Brees lacks arm talent? Kessler has a pop gun by comparison.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I dont think Kessler is the future bit he might be better than Bortles. O still want to draft a qb early

Regardless the defense felt life with Bortles not out there

1-0

They were more happy that Church was not starting....
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

He did good. Hung in the pocket and took some licks. Made as much as he could out of nothing with his legs. Didn't force anything. Took what the defense gave him. Protected the football.

Really makes you wonder what this team's record could be had Marrone just stuck it out with his decision when he benched Ba-La-K during that home game against the not so rusty tinhorns. Oh well...

But I'am certainly looking forward to next weekend now. And whether he's a starter here next year or the back-up. I am confident in him. So... good job I guess to the front office for finally getting something right.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We're gonna need to draft a guy.

Hes got the rest of the season to show something, but today didn't inspire much confidence in him as the future.

Kessler did about what I expected him to today. He's an inoffensive game manager who won't put on a team on his back, but also won't lose you a game with stupid plays. He was a net neutral, which is something Blake hasn't been much this season and did what he needed to do to win the game. Hopefully with another week under their belt both Kessler/Milanovich are a bit more aggressive against Tennessee.

I'm not sure the offence has looked that bad since gabbert?

He's scored like 13 points in 1 and a half games. Half a game of pure garbage time.

This offense in general still has a ton of glaring issues. It'll be interesting to see what Kessler can do with Fournette back in the lineup. I think we might be in for a pleasant surprise in the passing game next week if Fournette can pick-up where he left off in Buffalo (Minus the haymakers),
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Next game is Thursday night, don't expect to see much different on a short week.