Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kessler's Audition

(12-02-2018, 07:35 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Bad ball placement but at least they were spirals.  Got lucky on the dropped interception but showed some escape.  I was shocked he didn't get put in the concussion protocol.

lol.  next week....
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

To be fair he barely had time back in the pocket. He had runners coming free at him most of the day
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

^ I know. The O Line played way better for Bortles. They must not like Kessler.

Kessler is pitiful. That is all.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(12-02-2018, 07:45 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: To be fair he barely had time back in the pocket.  He had runners coming free at him most of the day

That's been the case for about the past 8 straight games now...

(12-02-2018, 07:59 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Kessler is pitiful. That is all.

How dare you speak about our undefeated starting QB like that.

(12-02-2018, 08:02 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 07:45 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: To be fair he barely had time back in the pocket.  He had runners coming free at him most of the day

That's been the case for about the past 8 straight games now...

Not as bad as it was today

(12-02-2018, 08:03 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 08:02 PM)Eric1 Wrote: That's been the case for about the past 8 straight games now...

LOL you can't be serious right now... LOL

(12-02-2018, 08:02 PM)Eric1 Wrote: That's been the case for about the past 8 straight games now...

Buuwwwhhaaa!!! They actually gave that bum some time BB5 hasn't seen in a month and a half................And he still did [BLEEP].
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

BHAHAHAHA!

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 08:08 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-02-2018, 08:04 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 08:03 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Not as bad as it was today

LOL you can't be serious right now... LOL

Almost everyone else on here could see it except yourself.  Wipe off your glasses every now and then

the couple Bortles apologist chime in, nice

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 08:10 PM by Trunt8728.)

Haha the only drives we scored on were drives that were kept alive by penalties.

I mean I like the dude but damn he looked like a lost lamb out there.

Kessler will take this team nowhere. But thank goodness he threw a spiral into the arms of a colts defender today that was dropped.

Let me guess “moncrief didn’t try hard enough for it?” Sounds familiar to me.

And I’m sorry but keelan Cole has absolutely got to go. He is prob the worst receiver in the league. The moron jumped ten feet in the air and landed on his neck and it was comptely unnecessary. He is such trash.

(12-02-2018, 08:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 08:04 PM)Eric1 Wrote: LOL you can't be serious right now... LOL

Almost everyone else on here could see it except yourself.  Wipe off your glasses every now and then

I never said the protection was good... It hasn't been good since about week 3 or 4, but to say today's protection was the worst all season? That's laughable dude. 

The pass protection in that Steelers game a couple weeks ago made today's protection look all-pro in comparison. As well as a few other games. There have been multiple games this season with far worse pass protection than today.

(12-02-2018, 08:09 PM)Trunt8728 Wrote: Haha the only drives we scored on were drives that were kept alive by penalties.

I mean I like the dude but damn he looked like a lost lamb out there.

Kessler will take this team nowhere. But thank goodness he threw a spiral into the arms of a colts defender today that was dropped.

Let me guess “moncrief didn’t try hard enough for it?”  Sounds familiar to me.

And I’m sorry but keelan Cole has absolutely got to go. He is prob the worst receiver in the league. The moron jumped ten feet in the air and landed on his neck and it was comptely unnecessary. He is such trash.

Laughing not sure why i laughed so hard at this lol, true though.  I was high on him last year and early in the year

(12-02-2018, 08:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 08:04 PM)Eric1 Wrote: LOL you can't be serious right now... LOL

#FREECODYKESSLER

Yeah. How in the world Cole strung together the season he had last year and followed with this steady display of ineptitude is absolutely beyond me.

I don't get it.

Either way, doesn't matter all that much. Chark was starting to come on prior to injury. Cole will lose snaps to him when he's back.

Cole will be on the roster next season super-cheap (~700K) and if he doesn't make final camp cuts, so be it.

On topic:
Kessler played like a back-up. He limited his mistakes better than what we've been seeing. There's no high praise to be laid on his performance, but he didn't have me in total exasperation as often as Blake has of late.

Kessler won the ball game and for me that is enough for now.

Cole has lost it. He’s just a guy.

Lol soooo Blake missed Cam Robinson all season. Who did Kessler not have?

Cam, Norwell, Linder and Parnell. That’s pretty crazy.

Again, no one expected Kessler to light it up but you know Blake would have turned the ball over today with all that pressure.

There is no magic formula when you have a terrible offensive line, average receivers, poor tight ends and not playing the more talented qb.

May want to check Blake's stats versus the colts. Nearly had a huge comeback win if not for Greene too