Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Time to finish the cleaning

(12-05-2018, 02:14 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 06:26 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Go search some of his posts.  He posted as if he were the real Jeff Fisher.  Hilarious stuff.

Searched and found alot of his posts. Pretty good stuff. Its a shame he was banned. Didnt see much in the way of bannable material but i didnt read all of his posts. He seemed like a really smart, likeable guy. .

It isn't just tack trolls that have been banned though.
JaguarsWoman, an alleged Jaguar fan, and definite Bronco fan was banned too.

Honestly, I wish they were quicker to ban those who only come to troll. This is a forum for discussions (mostly football with some other social areas), many of us are adults (at least legally) and far too often the troll posters derail threads into straight arguments that are so beyond football discussions that its honestly probably not good for the mental health of all involved lol
There are a few "jag fans" on here that I think walk the tightest of lines between trolling and actually discussing football and that's why the MODs won't ban them. I think they've been quite lenient with most of us and are fair. If Fisher got banned, undoubtedly he deserved it.

Social media and the internet in general has gone rampant with people too quick to be some angry, negative, poisonous invisible person, hiding behind a screen getting enjoyment out of pissing off people, offending people, etc etc.
Is that really what a Jaguars fan message board is meant for?

Maybe I'm getting old and out of touch or soft in my years. But the fact that people celebrate trolling or being a troll is kinda maddening to me. I just don't get it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sometimes I think people get banned for trivial reasons, but that’s just my opinion. 99.9999% of us are just guests here. Furthermore, if someone ignored a warning and got banned, they got what was expected.

If you’ve ever owned a business, you don’t allow the delusional vagrants that tell everyone they are Jesus to just hang around and bother your customers.

Now back to the discussion at hand. Will Kessler throw a pass in the wrong direction? I could see it happening.

(12-06-2018, 01:32 PM)Kane Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 02:14 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Searched and found alot of his posts. Pretty good stuff. Its a shame he was banned. Didnt see much in the way of bannable material but i didnt read all of his posts. He seemed like a really smart, likeable guy. .

Honestly, I wish they were quicker to ban those who only come to troll. This is a forum for discussions (mostly football with some other social areas), many of us are adults (at least legally) and far too often the troll posters derail threads into straight arguments that are so beyond football discussions that its honestly probably not good for the mental health of all involved lol
There are a few "jag fans" on here that I think walk the tightest of lines between trolling and actually discussing football and that's why the MODs won't ban them. I think they've been quite lenient with most of us and are fair. If Fisher got banned, undoubtedly he deserved it.

Social media and the internet in general has gone rampant with people too quick to be some angry, negative, poisonous invisible person, hiding behind a screen getting enjoyment out of pissing off people, offending people, etc etc.

Maybe I'm getting old and out of touch or soft in my years. But the fact that people celebrate trolling or being a troll is kinda maddening to me. I just don't get it.

Relax man...we're just having a little good-natured fun.  I know the mods have a thankless job, but some of them have itchy trigger fingers.  I got a warning yesterday for asking if any Jags fans were coming in for the game.  I think I used a naughty word, but it was seriously meant in a friendly way.  Was hoping to maybe meet some of you and have a beer or three.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

If the Jaguars lose this game will they fire Doug Marrone? Tom Coughlin too? Both of those seats must be getting hotter than Jacksonville in the middle of July.

(12-06-2018, 02:13 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 01:32 PM)Kane Wrote: It isn't just tack trolls that have been banned though.

Relax man...we're just having a little good-natured fun.  I know the mods have a thankless job, but some of them have itchy trigger fingers.  I got a warning yesterday for asking if any Jags fans were coming in for the game.  I think I used a naughty word, but it was seriously meant in a friendly way.  Was hoping to maybe meet some of you and have a beer or three.

hilarious considering every other thing said about the titans on this board is an incest joke... can dish it out but cant take it themselves

(12-06-2018, 03:41 PM)VondyP Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 02:13 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Relax man...we're just having a little good-natured fun.  I know the mods have a thankless job, but some of them have itchy trigger fingers.  I got a warning yesterday for asking if any Jags fans were coming in for the game.  I think I used a naughty word, but it was seriously meant in a friendly way.  Was hoping to maybe meet some of you and have a beer or three.

hilarious considering every other thing said about the titans on this board is an incest joke... can dish it out but cant take it themselves

People in Florida, of all places, making incest jokes is the ultimate irony
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

This place is SAWFT, sawfter than Ramsey at Paradise’s Gentleman’s Club.

(12-06-2018, 03:51 PM)14and3 Wrote: This place is SAWFT, sawfter than Ramsey at Paradise’s Gentleman’s Club.

I wonder how many girls there have a full set of teeth and no bullet wound
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

Softer than Marcus Brittle Bones Mariota

(12-06-2018, 05:28 PM)jalenramseysays Wrote: Softer than Marcus Brittle Bones Mariota

you mean the Jag Killer?

(12-06-2018, 01:56 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: Sometimes I think people get banned for trivial reasons, but that’s just my opinion. 99.9999% of us are just guests here. Furthermore, if someone ignored a warning and got banned, they got what was expected.

If you’ve ever owned a business, you don’t allow the delusional vagrants that tell everyone they are Jesus to just hang around and bother your customers.

Now back to the discussion at hand. Will Kessler throw a pass in the wrong direction? I could see it happening.

Just to be clear - bannings are discussed and voted upon by a team of mods. They are not dished out haphazardly. 
A poster's history is reviewed and discussed and many times the proposed banning is postponed until yet another offense takes place. 

We definitely don't mind some banter with opposing fans. It's good fun most of the time. We merely hold visiting fans to the same set of rules as everyone else. As it turns out - short term visitors that turn up with an agenda of trolling or only talking trash - find themselves banned for repeated violations (the same way a long term Jags fan might.) Most folks are simply willing to abide by the rules enough to prevent banishment. 

Anyway  ----  Kessler throwing a pick? I definitely would not be shocked. However, if the tacks defense keys on the run enough, I'd not be shocked to see him find Westbrook, Moncrief or a TE for a few big gains as well.  That play action can get you if DBs are focused on the backfield too much. Kessler left some easy 20+ yard plays on the field last week by playing it safe -  and I'd bet he'll look to make up for that tonight.

Also keep in mind that the posts that got said posters banned are deleted from view because of violations of CoC, so you’ll probably never know exactly why someone was banned. We don’t just ban for the hell of it, or half the posters in this thread would have been long gone! Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018, 08:26 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(12-06-2018, 01:32 PM)Kane Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 02:14 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Searched and found alot of his posts. Pretty good stuff. Its a shame he was banned. Didnt see much in the way of bannable material but i didnt read all of his posts. He seemed like a really smart, likeable guy. .

I think shes a pats fan now. I loled pretty hard at this comment.

(12-06-2018, 07:59 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Also keep in mind that the posts that got said posters banned are deleted from view because of violations of CoC, so you’ll probably never know exactly why someone was banned. We don’t just ban for the hell of it, or half the posters in this thread would have been long gone! Ninja

*chant in move those chains style* SHOW THOSE POSTS, SHOW THOSE POSTS *chant*

The kangaroo court cannot be in session without the evidence!

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

There is such a thing as good-natured trash talking, people. Geez, we're rooting for competing sports teams, nothing more. Too many of you instantly turn to harsh insults. Lighten up and get some perspective.

can i get a #sweepsweep for my long lost brother?

[Image: tenor.gif]

I mean... he was right after all

(12-06-2018, 11:59 PM)VondyP Wrote: can i get a #sweepsweep for my long lost brother?

[Image: tenor.gif]

I mean... he was right after all

Stinking thumbtacks earned it. 

#sweepsweep

Jags vaunted defense was outplayed handily 

-- despite the no-call facemask penalty that should have ended Henry's big run

Since the tacks are sweeping up, you may want to use a healthy amount of deodorizer because we stunk up the place tonight.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

No call facemask. Lol SAWFT

I almost feel bad for you jag homers. . However, thought kessler played fairly well. He was under pressure most the night. Your injury excuse almost makes sense now, for the o line anyway. The defense refusal to tackle turd henry is something else.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

R.I.P. to anyone who played against Derrick Henry in FF..