Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Titans Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

(12-06-2018, 11:55 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: I've never just seen one guy just toy with an NFL defense like I've seen Henry do to us... like are we even pretending to try?

It is like the Jags defensive is the AI Madden defense on Rookie setting and a gamer is trying to rack up stats.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

moncrief is a bum
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

This team sucks.

Our receivers (Moncrief) are garbage and thats putting it nice.......hold up what receivers.....anyways westbrook is all we have!!
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

(12-06-2018, 11:56 PM)JagJohn Wrote: At the end of the day I still evaluate QBs on how they they throw the ball, and Kessler has had many impressive throws tonight in a frankly impossible situation behind this o-line that could be the worst in the league. He has a lot of room to grow but he's shown a lot of promise in the most important aspect.

He'll be in Arizona next year. 

lol.

As a backup.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Maybe Blackmon will be back next year?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Too bad Chark got injured 2 weeks ago, would have been nice to at least see him on those deep balls rather than Moncrief.

(12-06-2018, 11:57 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: lol. Moncrief is trash.

that arm trash too but it was a spiral.

but Moncrief is trash.

You're complaining about the throw?

(12-06-2018, 11:56 PM)JagJohn Wrote: At the end of the day I still evaluate QBs on how they they throw the ball, and Kessler has had many impressive throws tonight in a frankly impossible situation behind this o-line that could be the worst in the league. He has a lot of room to grow but he's shown a lot of promise in the most important aspect.

Yeah if he is able to do this for a few more games, he deserves a shot in OTA's and training camp at least.

Jack has a concussion.
#iamlegend

Blake had the same terrible play and we were better..

Sorry but play your best guys

Jalen with a tackle...
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Player CP/ATT YDS TD INT
Cody Kessler 22/36 220 1 0

Not bad considering our running game has been complete crap and the defense... well.. we'll just sugar coat it and say they got abused.
No pain, no gain.

Does Vrabel have a weird eye?
[Image: giphy.gif]

On the dismal side of things I am gonna have a hangover tomorrow and have to work at 6am

(12-06-2018, 11:58 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 11:57 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: lol. Moncrief is trash.

that arm trash too but it was a spiral.

but Moncrief is trash.

You're complaining about the throw?

Sarcasm but still true.
#iamlegend

Henry is a man amoungst boys
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Derrick Henry is eyeing the all-time single game record.
No pain, no gain.

(12-07-2018, 12:00 AM)lastonealive Wrote: Blake had the same terrible play and we were better..

Sorry but play your best guys

Mate I agree with you on a lot of stuff in the political forum, but you're onto a loser with this argument.

The hell is henry doing?