Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Titans Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

Titans are trying to get Blake in the game.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We stopped Henry getting a 5th TD! Moral victory to the Jags!

Did you see the hold on that 99 yd run just now on the replay!
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

(12-07-2018, 12:07 AM)14and3 Wrote: lol at the defense celebrating.

stopping the titans on 4th down was like winning the superbowl
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(12-07-2018, 12:10 AM)JAGFAN4EVER! Wrote: Did you see the hold on that 99 yd run just now on the replay!

I definitely saw the no call facemask

We are still Sacksonvile....
[Image: bag1.jpg?w=1000]

(12-07-2018, 12:11 AM)rpr52121 Wrote: We are still Sacksonvile....

Y ep
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(12-07-2018, 12:11 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 12:11 AM)rpr52121 Wrote: We are still Sacksonvile....

Y ep

DANG!
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Announcers sticking to the script on kessler. Pressure hasn't even been that bad compared to some weeks

#FIREMARONE

(12-07-2018, 12:13 AM)lastonealive Wrote: Announcers sticking to the script on kessler. Pressure hasn't even been that bad compared to some weeks

LOL 

You can't possibly believe that 

Hahahahahahahaha

Kessler has not been the issue in this.  The drops have been as bad as #5 ever endured and the pressure has as well.

Watching Henry's long run. Man, Henry is strong. He pushed Leon Jacobs to the ground like he was nothing.

(12-07-2018, 12:13 AM)lastonealive Wrote: Announcers sticking to the script on kessler. Pressure hasn't even been that bad compared to some weeks

Or maybe, now just hear me out on this. You're wrong.

(12-07-2018, 12:13 AM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: #FIREMARONE

If they lose to Redskins and Dolphins then yes.

It's been similar to Blake but we are now worse than ever.

Blake's mobility was our one weapon

(12-07-2018, 12:15 AM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 12:13 AM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: #FIREMARONE

If they lose to Redskins and Dolphins then yes.

Why do those games matter to you? Why should one win against those teams matter? Because a lot of people are in that boat... and I flat out don't understand it. I don't care if we beat one of those teams 6-3... Marrone is not good enough. Period.

(12-07-2018, 12:15 AM)lastonealive Wrote: It's been similar to Blake but we are now worse than ever.

Blake's mobility was our one weapon

Hahahahahahahaha that's just as funny as this game is right now!!
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

As much as Kessler has been hit he's proving to be able to take a beating and keep coming back.

Mate please explain why the announcers would have a 'script' on Kessler? You're fighting a losing battle here.

Game over....finally!!
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!