Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Titans Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

(12-07-2018, 12:21 AM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 12:17 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Why do those games matter to you? Why should one win against those teams matter? Because a lot of people are in that boat... and I flat out don't understand it. I don't care if we beat one of those teams 6-3... Marrone is not good enough. Period.

Even when this team was clicking the last three Tennessee match ups, the Jags have not beaten the Titans. This team is on fumes offensively and on short week, with a QB that is basically playing based on reps last week because he got none this week. The Jags were never going to win, especially after the Titans almost lost to the Jets. It was only a question if it was close.

Marrone should probably be gone after this season anyways, but you don't fire him right after this game. Doesn't so anything.

That's not my question. Not just this game. I'm saying there is a large group of people, not just you, who say.... well if they win 1 or 2 more games Marrone should stay... but if they lose those 2/3 games... he should be out. Why is that? Why does 1-2 wins keep this man a job? I've seen nothing that says he should keep the job. Is it just because of last season? Last season, even though we made the AFC championship all year long I was pretty critical about Marrone. I thought he was skating by with an outstanding defense, very weak schedule, and no injuries what so ever. I thought he showed terrible game management last season. When it mattered.. and we had the Patriots on the ropes... Marrone laid down. He just disgusts me as a HC. 

Sometimes when you recognize trash... just take it out. No need to let it settle and wonder if it's going to turn into something else. Like what we have done with Blake for 5 years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official Jaguars @ Titans Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** - by The_Franchise_QB - 12-07-2018, 12:29 AM