Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sunday Night Football: Rams vs Bears

Looks like defense can still win games and maybe a championship in this high scoring pass happy era.  

Coughlin, bring back the whole gang with run thumper LBs and DTs along with more talent on the Oline, and we are set for one more run at the SB.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That fake punt mess up was insane by the Bears. I never seen anything like it lol. That ref got trucked lol.

AR12 is happy that the passes are in bound bro

LOL that TD dance by the big fella.

Bears got creative to score from the 2. Jags would just run 2 straight times up the gut then pass.

Shades of Guy Whimper on that TD pass to the lineman.

Also - If the bears offense can keep things moving through Cohen/Robinson/Burton I might win some decent fanduel money tonight.

hahaha

That 4th and 4 from the rams just now looked like "when rub routes go wrong"
Receivers took each other out instead of picking the defenders. Goff sacked.

(12-09-2018, 11:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Shades of Guy Whimper on that TD pass to the lineman.

Also - If the bears offense can keep things moving through Cohen/Robinson/Burton I might win some decent fanduel money tonight.

Guy Whimper was the very first thought that popped into my head while the big man caught that TD pass lol.

And once again...you can't win with defense and a running game. You need a high-powered passing attack like the Rams.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]