Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Watson, Marriota, and Luck #because jaguars

Quote:I think Gene is going by his middle name, Rick

How'd you like to be the new g.m. next year coming in with no 1st or 2nd...wow!
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have to respect the Texans for making the Watson pick. Their time to win is right now. So they got the QB they wanted. Yes, he threw a lot of INTs last year, but so did Jameis in his last year.  He played Bama tough in the two playoff games. His game winning drive in the final seconds to clinch the national championship probably bumped him into the first round.

Not sold on Mariota. I like his accuracy and quick release, but he's too injury prone. I do think if you shut down his running game, you shut down him. Look what the Jags did to him in Jax last year.

Luck's a good QB, but he's no Peyton Manning, not even close. That's good enough for me.

Quote:Are you serious?  We take a guy who does not fit our offense and give a division rival a great qb.  So now. We face Marriota, Luck, and Watson six games a year!   Unbelievable. 

All for a running back who won't make a difference and to give Bortles another chance? I love the Jags but this stinks royally. 
Fournette doesn't fit our offense?  So, we have some unique offensive scheme where a top shelf running back isn't a fit?  Really?  Did you think that up yourself, or did Pookie and Banjo suggest it?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Watson = Tebow

He's a winner with great intangibles.  Unfortunately, they both lack critical tangibles like accuracy and going through progressions.
I think that's a fair assessment. 

He's not a guy who will strike fear in the minds of defensive coordinators in the NFL. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Eh, the Jags don't even have the toughest QB matchups.  I'd say any team in the NFC South has it harder (Pick 3 of Newton, Ryan, Brees, and Winston).  The Browns too.  (Rothilsberger, Flacco, Dalton).  Probably the Eagles as well (Cousins, Prescott, and Eli)

Watson, Marioto, and luck...

What is the Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

(not ours)

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Watson = Tebow = Bortles

He's a winner with great intangibles.  Unfortunately, they both lack critical tangibles like accuracy and going through progressions.

There I fixed that quote for you. So in essence, Indy and Tennessee only have Qbs worth a darn? Nothing changed after Watson was drafted, he is a project. If he somehow starts week 1 he may have early success(like Wentz last year), but he will come crashing down and hard. 

Quote:Are you serious? We take a guy who does not fit our offense and give a division rival a great qb. So now. We face Marriota, Luck, and Watson six games a year! Unbelievable.

All for a running back who won't make a difference and to give Bortles another chance? I love the Jags but this stinks royally.

WE get it. Stop complaining about the same thing over and over again.

Quote:WE get it. Stop complaining about the same thing over and over again.

He's completely broken.  Totally mentally defeated.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:He's completely broken. Totally mentally defeated.

Ain't that what the alcohol is for? Cry it out in your beer and then suck it up the next day?

Then get us a qb. Cause more receivers won't help being inaccurate. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

I'm glad they took Watson. I thought they'd take Mahomes.  I think the Jags secondary matches up to Watson's skill set just fine.  

I have much more concern about how the Jags' O-Line doesn't match up well with the tinhorn's pass rushers. 

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

I agree, we should be thankful at the QB competition we face in this division. No real veterans other than Luck who is out half of the time we face the Clots and who struggles against the Jags anyway.

Quote:Luck is still a turnover machine.

I'm really not worried.
You do realize Bortles had more INT's than Luck every year since he's been in the league, right?

.......and Luck knows where the line of scrimmage is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPSWi7gmvjY&t=57s

Quote:You do realize Bortles had more INT's than Luck every year since he's been in the league, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPSWi7gmvjY&t=57s
To bad he cant find a razor and a dentist. Creepers. Buuuuwaaaaaaaaaa Laughing

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2017, 09:05 PM by SkeetBroball2.)

Quote:You do realize Bortles had more INT's than Luck every year since he's been in the league, right?

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPSWi7gmvjY&t=57s'>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPSWi7gmvjY&t=57s</a>

Never said Blake didn't. Just that Luck throws a lot of INTs himself.

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2017, 12:00 AM by Coltswarriors.)

Quote:Never said Blake didn't. Just that Luck throws a lot of INTs himself.

Uh huh, yeah.

Quote:Fournette doesn't fit our offense?  So, we have some unique offensive scheme where a top shelf running back isn't a fit?  Really?  Did you think that up yourself, or did Pookie and Banjo suggest it?

It depends on a few things. What will be LF's playing weight? I've read a number of articles saying he wants to play at 240. He only got down to 228 for his pro day. Second, will Moron be running the system he ran in Buffalo? If so, that means LF will be running out of the shotgun a lot which isn't using him properly if he is at 240. Can he still be effective? Probably, but not as effective as he could be.

Quote:Uh huh, yeah.

18, 9, 16, 12(in 7 games), 13.

He's had one season where he didn't throw in the teens. I think you can consider that "throwing a lot of picks"

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2017, 03:13 PM by ArtieZiff.)

Quote:18, 9, 16, 12(in 7 games), 13.

He's had one season where he didn't throw in the teens. I think you can consider that "throwing a lot of picks"
Bortles: 17, 18, 16..........but Luck is the T.O. machine.

[Image: 534221.jpg]