Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which AFC South Team Will Win And Earn A Postseason Playoff Berth On NBC's Sunday Night Football?
This poll is closed.
Indianapolis Colts (9-6)
100.00%
5 100.00%
Tennessee Titans (9-6)
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

(12-30-2018, 11:41 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Titans offense is so high schoolish. Boring.

And that offense owns us

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-30-2018, 11:43 PM)Russian Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 11:41 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Titans offense is so high schoolish. Boring.

And that offense owns us

Lol, nice avatar photo. Back 2 back busts

Clots will give Houston problems. That sucks for both teams having a divisional game in the playoffs. I will be pulling for Indy.

You guys want gabby back?
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(12-31-2018, 12:06 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: You guys want gabby back?

How do your fans feel about Mariota essentially quitting on his team when they needed him most?

(12-31-2018, 12:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

How do your fans feel about Mariota essentially quitting on his team when they needed him most?

We'll throw him in too

(12-31-2018, 12:07 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 12:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: How do your fans feel about Mariota essentially quitting on his team when they needed him most?

We'll throw him in too

No thanks. I'll take my chances on a fresh faced rookie.

(12-31-2018, 12:08 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 12:07 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: We'll throw him in too

No thanks. I'll take my chances on a fresh faced rookie.

Good luck next year

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2018, 12:13 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

What in the hell did Gene Smith ever see in Gabbert?

Tacks unravelling like Marrone is coaching them!

Vrabel always has an addled look on his face as if he's trying to figure out what someone just said. Such as, "Will the Jags ever beat the tacks again?" Bad example, I don't think anyone can figure that one out.

Thanks clots! Congrats.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(12-31-2018, 12:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What in the hell did Gene Smith ever see in Gabbert?

Tacks unravelling like Marrone is coaching them!

"We're very happy to acquire a player we had strong feelings about as someone that can be the quarterback that can lead us in the future," Smith said. "Certainly David is our quarterback. ... David's a proven starter. Blaine's coming out of a shotgun, spread offense in college. He is an underclassman. But this guy has the physical skills, certainly the mental skills, to develop.

"We feel like we have an excellent situation here to bring along a young player."

Another typical Gabbert performance. The guy rarely ever throws for more than 300+ yards and multiple touchdowns.

(12-31-2018, 12:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Yeah Titans fans are split about Mariota. If he couldn’t go, he couldn’t go. He played through a lot pain and uncertainty this season. It was an especially crappy time to lose him but if he can’t make the throws, Vrabel isn’t going to put him out there.

(12-31-2018, 12:17 PM)Psychop1 Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 12:06 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: How do your fans feel about Mariota essentially quitting on his team when they needed him most?

Yeah Titans fans are split about Mariota. If he couldn’t go, he couldn’t go. He played through a lot pain and uncertainty this season. It was an especially crappy time to lose him but if he can’t make the throws, Vrabel isn’t going to put him out there.

Feel somewhat better about it today than i did last night. Dude was hurt all season fwiw. Can he stay healthy? Guess we'll see next yr. Just please for the love of God get us a good backup jrob

(12-31-2018, 06:15 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 12:17 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: Yeah Titans fans are split about Mariota. If he couldn’t go, he couldn’t go. He played through a lot pain and uncertainty this season. It was an especially crappy time to lose him but if he can’t make the throws, Vrabel isn’t going to put him out there.

Feel somewhat better about it today than i did last night. Dude was hurt all season fwiw. Can he stay healthy? Guess we'll see next yr. Just please for the love of God get us a good backup jrob
CLIPBOARD JESUS!!!

What ever happened to that guy.

Crowd showed up but unfortunately the team did not. Colts deserved the win. Hopefully we have a good draft and will be ready to contend next year.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.