Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars school/prospect visit tracker

(04-09-2019, 11:40 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 07:21 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/JReidNFL/status/1115392364145795072

Along these lines, has anyone heard of any visits scheduled for Hockenson yet?

Haven't seen anything, but Walterfootball is pretty decent at keeping up with visits for teams/players. Has a big list on players for Jags. You can also search by the prospect, and interestingly he doesn't have any information on Hockenson regarding any team. Thought maybe it was an Iowa thing, but he has Fant visiting with 5 teams. So it looks like, nobody really is getting info on where Hock is visiting or talking to I guess.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-09-2019, 04:53 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 11:40 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Along these lines, has anyone heard of any visits scheduled for Hockenson yet?

Haven't seen anything, but Walterfootball is pretty decent at keeping up with visits for teams/players. Has a big list on players for Jags. You can also search by the prospect, and interestingly he doesn't have any information on Hockenson regarding any team. Thought maybe it was an Iowa thing, but he has Fant visiting with 5 teams. So it looks like, nobody really is getting info on where Hock is visiting or talking to I guess.

I have been using walterfootball.com to keep up with it.  I started checking other sources and still didn't see anything.

I think it odd that two weeks before the draft, either Hockenson hasn't visited with any team, or nobody knows about any visits.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-10-2019, 12:15 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 04:53 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Haven't seen anything, but Walterfootball is pretty decent at keeping up with visits for teams/players. Has a big list on players for Jags. You can also search by the prospect, and interestingly he doesn't have any information on Hockenson regarding any team. Thought maybe it was an Iowa thing, but he has Fant visiting with 5 teams. So it looks like, nobody really is getting info on where Hock is visiting or talking to I guess.

I have been using walterfootball.com to keep up with it.  I started checking other sources and still didn't see anything.

I think it odd that two weeks before the draft, either Hockenson hasn't visited with any team, or nobody knows about any visits.

Teams probably don't wanna waste a visit on a clean evaluation like Hockenson and/or maybe don't wanna show any intentions

(04-10-2019, 12:30 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 12:15 AM)Bullseye Wrote: I have been using walterfootball.com to keep up with it.  I started checking other sources and still didn't see anything.

Teams probably don't wanna waste a visit on a clean evaluation like Hockenson and/or maybe don't wanna show any intentions

I considered the latter possibility, but not bringing in a guy could be conspicuous too.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Zach has a new article up. Still no Hockenson. Keep in mind they drafted Eugene Monroe without as much as a call. The call to tell him he was going to be a Jaguar was their first.

https://www.lockedonjaguars.com/jaguars/...s-tracker/
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2019, 10:15 PM by pirkster.)

(01-22-2019, 03:43 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-22-2019, 03:03 PM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/zach_goodall/status/...74691?s=21

Snee is also Coughlin's son-in-law.

I was wondering why he didn't mention that, too.  Maybe he didn't/doesn't know.
And that Coughlin coached at BC prior to the Jaguars.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2019, 11:54 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(04-10-2019, 10:11 PM)pirkster Wrote:
(01-22-2019, 03:43 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Snee is also Coughlin's son-in-law.

I was wondering why he didn't mention that, too.  Maybe he didn't/doesn't know.
And that Coughlin coached at BC prior to the Jaguars.

Coughlin has always liked BC players. Hopefully, Lindstrom will be there when we pick in round 2. If we landed Hockenson and Lindstrom, I really wouldn't care much about the rest of the draft, because the first two picks would be absolute homeruns.

(04-11-2019, 09:15 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/stat...4351135750

Yes please!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

I'm thinking we take Oliver or Willims if one is there. If not I think we take Hockenson if we stay at 7

(04-11-2019, 10:04 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I'm thinking we take Oliver or Willims if one is there.  If not I think we take Hockenson if we stay at 7

What you are thinking and reality are two things that rarely allign, but it's possible.

(04-11-2019, 10:19 AM)JagJohn Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 10:04 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I'm thinking we take Oliver or Willims if one is there.  If not I think we take Hockenson if we stay at 7

What you are thinking and reality are two things that rarely allign, but it's possible.

So what do you think?

https://twitter.com/jedwar247/status/111...11009?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(04-11-2019, 11:25 AM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/jedwar247/status/111...11009?s=21

Stallings also played Center at Kentucky, so that versatility makes him even more important.

(04-12-2019, 10:39 AM)JackCity Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet/stat...1892361216

At least we have some proof that this front office is aware of the existence of the TE position

Was beginning to wonder...

Laughing

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 11:26 AM by knarnn.)

(04-12-2019, 10:51 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 10:39 AM)JackCity Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet/stat...1892361216

At least we have some proof that this front office is aware of the existence of the TE position

Was beginning to wonder...

Laughing

They’ve met with Irv Smith as well. Could be that they are targeting TE early on day 2.

And then there’s this:

https://twitter.com/zach_goodall/status/...48064?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 11:34 AM by JackCity.)

Yeah people mentioned Fant coming here at the start of April. Still good he's here, somewhat cooled on him of late.

( Yes flgators I may aswell be Team Hock now)

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 12:22 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Have we met with any of the better WRs in this draft? The number 1 thing I have taken away from all the prospect meetings is it looks like we won't go WR early. Haven't met with any of the top WRs that I have seen.

(04-12-2019, 11:34 AM)JackCity Wrote: Yeah people mentioned Fant coming here at the start of April. Still good he's here, somewhat cooled on him of late.

( Yes flgators I may aswell be Team Hock now)

I'd be more than happy with Fant in the 2nd depending on who is there.  Just don't want him in the first.  There is a number of WRs I'd take over Fant though

Hockenson and Ford are 2 prospects we haven't met with that I hope we do