Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars school/prospect visit tracker

I feel like if we don't trade back there is a 80% chance we go dline. I don't think, Bosa, Williams, Allen, or Oliver will be there so I think the pick will be Sweat. I like Sweat, he will be Fowlers replacement I just think Hockenson would benefit the team more

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-12-2019, 12:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I feel like if we don't trade back there is a 80% chance we go dline.  I don't think, Bosa, Williams, Allen, or Oliver will be there so I think the pick will be Sweat.  I like Sweat, he will be Fowlers replacement I just think Hockenson would benefit the team more

I’m like you. I’m thinking pass rusher is they direction they go. It’s the one position they have yet to address in free agency after losing both Fowler and Jackson. I think there may be an outside chance of Oliver being there but if not then Sweat is likely to be the pick.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 01:02 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-12-2019, 12:58 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 12:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I feel like if we don't trade back there is a 80% chance we go dline.  I don't think, Bosa, Williams, Allen, or Oliver will be there so I think the pick will be Sweat.  I like Sweat, he will be Fowlers replacement I just think Hockenson would benefit the team more

I’m like you. I’m thinking pass rusher is they direction they go. It’s the one position they have yet to address in free agency after losing both Fowler and Jackson. I think there may be an outside chance of Oliver being there but if not then Sweat is likely to be the pick.
A high possibility all 5 could be gone.  Bosa, Williams, Oliver, Allen, and Sweat. Then who do we take if we stay at 7?

(04-12-2019, 01:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 12:58 PM)knarnn Wrote: I’m like you. I’m thinking pass rusher is they direction they go. It’s the one position they have yet to address in free agency after losing both Fowler and Jackson. I think there may be an outside chance of Oliver being there but if not then Sweat is likely to be the pick.
A high possibility all 5 could be gone.  Bosa, Williams, Oliver, Allen, and Sweat.  Then who do we take if we stay at 7?

Hockenson or the best OL available.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-12-2019, 12:58 PM)knarnn Wrote: I’m like you. I’m thinking pass rusher is they direction they go. It’s the one position they have yet to address in free agency after losing both Fowler and Jackson. I think there may be an outside chance of Oliver being there but if not then Sweat is likely to be the pick.
A high possibility all 5 could be gone.  Bosa, Williams, Oliver, Allen, and Sweat.  Then who do we take if we stay at 7?

Coughlin likes to build thru the trenches. He’ll probably take Taylor if this is the case. Which would make me sad.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

That means at least two of Murray, Haskins or Lock would be available, so we pray someone has fallen in love with a QB and wants to trade up. If not, Hock or Taylor.

(04-12-2019, 01:57 PM)JagJohn Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 01:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: A high possibility all 5 could be gone.  Bosa, Williams, Oliver, Allen, and Sweat.  Then who do we take if we stay at 7?

That means at least two of Murray, Haskins or Lock would be available, so we pray someone has fallen in love with a QB and wants to trade up. If not, Hock or Taylor.

Murray will be gone, if Ari doesn't take him Oak or NYG will.  Regardless of who is there my wish is a trade back where we at least add another 2nd round pick.

A high possibility all 5 could be gone.  Bosa, Williams, Oliver, Allen, and Sweat. Then who do we take if we stay at 7?

Hopefully Hock, Burns, or Dillard.

Or Haskins ofc.

We'll trade back this year. I also predict 2 TE draftees. I think they'll go the Gronk / Hernandez route.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 06:05 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

I have Allen, Bosa, Williams, Oliver, White and Sweat all off the board, if Arizona takes Bosa. I have Bosa, Allen, Williams, White and Oliver all off the board if Arizona takes Murray #1. For me, either way, Hockenson makes the most sense. I want no part of Rashan Gary at all.

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019, 06:44 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-12-2019, 04:47 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 01:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: A high possibility all 5 could be gone.  Bosa, Williams, Oliver, Allen, and Sweat.  Then who do we take if we stay at 7?

Hopefully Hock, Burns, or Dillard.

Or Haskins ofc.

I'd still be happy with Metcalf.  I'm hoping we havent showed much interest for smoke

True. I'd be happy with Metcalf too.

(04-12-2019, 06:04 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

I have Allen, Bosa, Williams, Oliver, White and Sweat all off the board, if Arizona takes Bosa. I have Bosa, Allen, Williams, White and Oliver all off the board if Arizona takes Murray #1. For me, either way, Hockenson makes the most sense. I want no part of Rashan Gary at all.

No Way 2 QB's aren't taken in the 1st 6 picks.

my top 3
Hockenson
Oliver
Sweet

Will be happy with those, Taylor is just a boring pick, OL will be better next year, Hock can block which helps
Big no to Gary I hate guys with low production but talk a big game
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(04-13-2019, 01:23 AM)fredalwaysajag Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 06:04 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I have Allen, Bosa, Williams, Oliver, White and Sweat all off the board, if Arizona takes Bosa. I have Bosa, Allen, Williams, White and Oliver all off the board if Arizona takes Murray #1. For me, either way, Hockenson makes the most sense. I want no part of Rashan Gary at all.

No Way 2 QB's aren't taken in the 1st 6 picks.

I don't predict trades. They are to hard to foresee.

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2019, 08:53 PM by fredalwaysajag.)

(04-14-2019, 10:04 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 01:23 AM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: No Way 2 QB's aren't taken in the 1st 6 picks.

I don't predict trades. They are to hard to foresee.

Yeah, and thats when it'll happen too.  Every year we get surpised by one or two in that range.  I wanna say the Jets and Buff both traded up for theirs last year? Maybe Allen got taken at 7?? ok, now i gotta google and check to see how good my memory is.

Edit: Actually, now that I look at last year's draft (where 3 qbs went in the top 7 via 2 trades), I suppose it is entirely possible; with all the talent top loaded on the defensive side of the ball- that there may be only 1 qb taken prior to the 7th pick. Shoot, it could be none if Murray and Haskins were to slide. (but then, i suppose a slide would more than likely generate a trade , so there's that...)

Haskins is going to slide like Geno Smith/Teddy Bridgewater did. Murray and Lock are the only first rounders in this draft.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(04-14-2019, 11:44 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Haskins is going to slide like Geno Smith/Teddy Bridgewater did. Murray and Lock are the only first rounders in this draft.

You're crazy. Haskins is by far, the best QB in this class and it's not even close.

https://twitter.com/zach_goodall/status/...41504?s=21

^ My sleeper pick