Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How bout James Saxon for new RB coach?

I don't know much about the guy, but it's hard to have a better resume than Bell, Conner, and Samuels all looking like beasts under your tutelage. My Steelers fan friend is pretty upset about it too. Seems like as good of a hire as any right?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He was also the RB coach for APs 2000 yard year.
Was Priest Homes coach when he had a historically good run in the early 2000s.

Yep I'd be all in on hiring him.. probably the best RB coach in the league track record wise. I do wonder is he looking to work with an upper tier back and/or maybe go for an OC job

I like it

(01-08-2019, 07:07 AM)JackCity Wrote: He was also the RB coach for APs 2000 yard year.
Was Priest Homes coach when he had a historically good run in the early 2000s.

Yep I'd be all in on hiring him.. probably the best RB coach in the league track record wise. I do wonder is he looking to work with an upper tier back and/or maybe go for an OC job

I don't know about now, but before he was shockingly fired yesterday there were no rumblings that he was looking to get out or advance up the ladder I don't think. It seems like a stud RB coach would like going to the team that runs as much or more than any other team in the league though.

How bout Freddy T? Lol
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-08-2019, 02:49 AM)Upper Wrote: I don't know much about the guy, but it's hard to have a better resume than Bell, Conner, and Samuels all looking like beasts under your tutelage. My Steelers fan friend is pretty upset about it too. Seems like as good of a hire as any right?

Talk about your career change!

Last I saw him, he was in "Enter the Dragon."

Ninja  Tongue

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!