Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Divisional Playoff Games

(01-13-2019, 04:32 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 04:26 PM)jaglyn Wrote: I hope the NFC game is more exciting

You can't just appreciate Rivers getting stomped? One of the most overrated quarterbacks of all time and a [BLEEP] talker to boot. I don't understand why some people like him so much.

He only plays lights out when he's against the Jags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I need help. I sit here imagining the Patriots plane landing hard and everyone on the plane having a minor spinal injury when they land in KC.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

The Gus Bus got crushed. I'm not sure why I put my faith in a team that employs him.

Foles just made another 2 million next year.

Terrible start for the Saints.

Any chance the Eagles hitch themselves to Foles and trade Wentz. Would you give up #7, next years first, and Fournette, for Wentz?

(01-13-2019, 05:49 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Any chance the Eagles hitch themselves to Foles and trade Wentz. Would you give up #7, next years first, and Fournette, for Wentz?

I'd give up nothing for Wentz. He can't stay healthy and I never thought he was spectacular to begin with.

Well I didn't expect this one to start like this. 

There's some weird voodoo, parallel universe thing going on with Philly and Foles. It makes no sense.

(01-13-2019, 05:49 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Any chance the Eagles hitch themselves to Foles and trade Wentz. Would you give up #7, next years first, and Fournette, for Wentz?

If Foles takes the Eagles to 2 straight Superbowls, I just can't see how they would move on from him after something like that. People in Philly would probably be highly upset if they let him go.

Still a way to go to get to that point though.

(01-13-2019, 05:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

I'd give up nothing for Wentz. He can't stay healthy and I never thought he was spectacular to begin with.

I am of the mind you have to be ready to keep picking QBs until you get one. We took hard passes for years now trying to build up BB5.  Ugh and I still hate the Patriots and Rams. I hope it doesnt come down to them. 

I am not big on Eagles but it would be crazy for them to go back to back. The NFC East would meltdown.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I'd try to make it next year's second and I don't think Fournette really adds much value, but yes I would.

I would do it. 

Then in the last game of the season, Wentz left with a hand injury, and Tanner Lee ends up as the Superbowl MVP...

You'd give up nothing for a guy who over his last year and a half or starts has 54:14 td:int with 65% completion and around 6300 yards? You crazy maaaaaan. Hes been 9ne of the best QBs in the NFL over the last 2 years.

Surely if Foles wins again today they can't possibly go back to Wentz. If so we should throw the kitchen sink at getting him

The only reason he'd even be available is because of his durability, but he looked like the frontrunner for MVP before he tore his ACL last season.

The only concern is that If the backup looks just as great. Maybe it's not because of the qb play. But I'd take the risk for Wentz

I'd give 2 1sts and a 2nd for Wentz in a heartbeat

(01-13-2019, 06:05 PM)lastonealive Wrote: The only concern is that If the backup looks just as great. Maybe it's not because of the qb play. But I'd take the risk for Wentz

What would this coaching staff do with Wentz or Foles?
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I know it’s early, but the Eagles are running the Saints out of their own house.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Do you think Wentz is starting to hate Foles yet?!

Philly up by 14. I know the Saints can put up points but this is starting to be a hole. Can't get too much bigger.