Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Divisional Playoff Games

Evening all, looks like one game too far for the Colts. They've done damn well to go from 1-5 to divisional playoff game and KC look good.

Still can't get over Mahomes, guy is a one off freak.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Indy D has done plenty. This is on the qb he's been awful.

That Divisional Round Participant banner is gonna look real good in the Colts' stadium.

(01-12-2019, 08:33 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Indy D has done plenty. This is on the qb he's been awful.

He hasnt played well but he also hasnt been awful. I've watched many a games where Blake was way worse than Luck has played today and watched you look for every excuse in the book for Blake and blame it on everyone else on the Jags.

The only reason the Colts got this far is because they played the Texans.

(01-12-2019, 08:38 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 08:33 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Indy D has done plenty. This is on the qb he's been awful.

He hasnt played well but he also hasnt been awful. I've watched many a games where Blake was way worse than Luck has played today and watched you look for every excuse in the book for Blake and blame it on everyone else on the Jags.

That's not true. I've always been happy to switch Blake if we find a better qb.

Luck has TY Hilton and a good oline. It's much better than kessler and Blake had to work with.

The throws were so bad today receivers were stopping and going to their knees not to mention the batted balls that people complain about with Blake. The pressure wasn't even bad.

Cowboys/Rams coming up!

Who ya got, folks?

I think this one will be closer than the early game.

Think rams in a similar manner to the first game. Maybe a tad closer

(01-12-2019, 09:13 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Think rams in a similar manner to the first game. Maybe a tad closer

I’m with you on that

I don’t trust the Rams but I need these Cowboys out of the playoffs ASAP

The Rams have been a bit shaky lately but think they'll pull this one out.

But the Cowboys came to play.

And what was Peter's thinking? Hate that oh they got the 1st so I'll grab your face mask hoping you retaliate and the refs catching the second hit as usual and throw a flag. Dumb penalty and it cost them.

Rams also trying to get any flinch by the Dallas D line flagged, they're scared of that rush

I want Rams to win we'll see.
No Fun

CJ Anderson is an inspiration to fat, out of shape RBs like Fournette.

That hands to the face penalty shouldn't be an auto first down IMO.
Just give 'em the yards.

Oh snap, don't let zeke get rolling here. This game could get interesting!

Bad call there -- ended the play prematurely.

(01-12-2019, 10:24 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: That hands to the face penalty shouldn't be an auto first down IMO.
Just give 'em the yards.

Oh snap, don't let zeke get rolling here.  This game could get interesting!

Yeah that hands to the face call is horrible. Ruins a game.

It's Saints/Chiefs this year, IMO.

(01-12-2019, 10:47 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: It's Saints/Chiefs this year, IMO.

It's the way it's looking. I'm intrigued to see how the Saints play tomorrow, the only thing that can stop them is themselves and I wonder how they handle the nerves but they look so strong and with home field, its theirs to lose.

I think the Chargers match up really well with the Pats. If there's going to be a shock, that's where I'm going. Strong pass rush to get to Brady, solid secondary, Going to be a game where Gus has to be perfect. Good WR's, Vet QB, if they can get Gordon and the run game going, the Pats are in trouble.

Would never count out the pats. Chiefs looked great today admittedly but colts arent a great team

The Cowboys are not a good football team, and if they pay Dak they're going to regret it. The Rams have not been themselves for weeks.