Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
since week 3

ok i have a friend here. since week 3 hes been texting me that the super bowl is fixed for the saints,and patriots.  both teams are 1 game away. I would love to see the rams win sunday,chiefs,and pats i would rather see he pats cause of a neighbooor whos a chiefs fan,but would brag like anything if they won it all,or did what our jags couldn't in playoffs,and beat the pats. I'm kindof hopeing for a pats vs rams SB ,and rams winning. with my luck though watch the chiefs make it,and win it all.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: screen-shot-2019-01-15-at-10-56-29-am.png]

Good grief. This 'fixing' thing is getting flat-out ridiculous. I can't keep track of what and who the NFL is fixing.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-18-2019, 08:08 AM)Rico Wrote: Good grief.  This 'fixing' thing is getting flat-out ridiculous.  I can't keep track of what and who the NFL is fixing.

I didn't say this one. my friend told me. his name is Geoff.   I hope hes wrong though cause if he ends up right that would mean nfl is fixed,and hopes of jags ever winning a super bowl drops down to a lot cause nfl hates city of jacksonville. I'm really hopeing rams pull an upset at least. go Rams.

(01-18-2019, 08:38 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 08:08 AM)Rico Wrote: Good grief.  This 'fixing' thing is getting flat-out ridiculous.  I can't keep track of what and who the NFL is fixing.

I didn't say this one. my friend told me. his name is Geoff.   I hope hes wrong though cause if he ends up right that would mean nfl is fixed,and hopes of jags ever winning a super bowl drops down to a lot cause nfl hates city of jacksonville. I'm really hopeing rams pull an upset at least. go Rams.

But wait, I thought the NFL is fixed.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-17-2019, 06:09 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: ok i have a friend here. since week 3 hes been texting me that the super bowl is fixed for the saints,and patriots.  both teams are 1 game away. I would love to see the rams win sunday,chiefs,and pats i would rather see he pats cause of a neighbooor whos a chiefs fan,but would brag like anything if they won it all,or did what our jags couldn't in playoffs,and beat the pats. I'm kindof hopeing for a pats vs rams SB ,and rams winning. with my luck though watch the chiefs make it,and win it all.

Stop listening to your friends.

(01-18-2019, 10:05 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(01-17-2019, 06:09 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: ok i have a friend here. since week 3 hes been texting me that the super bowl is fixed for the saints,and patriots.  both teams are 1 game away. I would love to see the rams win sunday,chiefs,and pats i would rather see he pats cause of a neighbooor whos a chiefs fan,but would brag like anything if they won it all,or did what our jags couldn't in playoffs,and beat the pats. I'm kindof hopeing for a pats vs rams SB ,and rams winning. with my luck though watch the chiefs make it,and win it all.

Stop listening to your friends.

And the voices.

(01-18-2019, 10:26 AM)scottyg Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 10:05 AM)Mikey Wrote: Stop listening to your friends.

And the voices.

lol! I think he's been hanging out with Byron LeftTown and The Drifter. Everything NFL is a conspiracy.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(01-18-2019, 10:26 AM)scottyg Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 10:05 AM)Mikey Wrote: Stop listening to your friends.

And the voices.

But what if, in an M. Night twist, the voices are the friends.  Cry
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

puppy Bowl has been ‘fixed” for years.

(01-19-2019, 09:26 AM)Jags Wrote: puppy Bowl has been ‘fixed” for years.

you can't fix the puppy bowl. the puppies are just out there playing,and haveing fun. dogs don't care about mone like sports people do. they always want more.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2019, 09:52 AM by Jags.)

(01-19-2019, 09:41 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

you can't fix the puppy bowl. the puppies are just out there playing,and haveing fun. dogs don't care about mone like sports people do. they always want more.

It’s taped in November and “unfavorable behavior” is edited out.  That’s why you don’t see them fighting or trying to get it on.  It only appears as though they all get along and having fun.  Each animal is selected by puppy bowl to fit the size weight and breed they’re wanting.  Plus all animals are fixed, as in spayed or neutered.  

Doesn’t get anymore fixed than that.

(01-18-2019, 08:44 AM)Rico Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 08:38 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I didn't say this one. my friend told me. his name is Geoff.   I hope hes wrong though cause if he ends up right that would mean nfl is fixed,and hopes of jags ever winning a super bowl drops down to a lot cause nfl hates city of jacksonville. I'm really hopeing rams pull an upset at least. go Rams.

But wait, I thought the NFL is fixed.

Only against the Jaguars

well my friend ws at least half wrong,and saints lost.

So it's still half fixed if I'm understanding correctly?

according to my friend its fixed for the pats. i don't think so. it should be a good SB. at least i can watch this year. I don't dislike the rams.

For puppies, milkbones = money...  And they always want more!!  Definitely fixed.

Puppy bowl has been rigged for decades. I know this old hag who lays 100 grand on the winning pups every year. Never misses.

Have no fear.  I have someone looking into it.  We should have his final report within a few years.

[Image: 190118-robert-mueller.jpg?quality=90&str...410&crop=1]

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2019, 01:24 PM by Mikey.)

@That's what they want you to believe.@

(01-21-2019, 02:02 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: according to my friend its fixed for the pats. i don't think so. it should be a good SB. at least i can watch this year.  I don't dislike the rams.

Stan Kroenke doesn't deserve nice things.

That's why Jeff Fisher was the perfect coach for them.