Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Championship Games

Still can't believe Dee Ford lined up in the neutral zone on the interception to win the game lol.... CMON DEE!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think I'm gonna skip the Superbowl this year. I don't care about either team. This was the worst possible outcome.

I'd never pull for an LA team. I want to see Brady get his 6th ring. No QB will ever do that again. I'm just going to enjoy watching him while I can.

(01-20-2019, 11:14 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Great...

Some great throws by Brady on 3rd downs 

You gotta give it to him; Brady is the greatest passer on crucial 3rd downs that I have ever seen. 

The biggest moments of the biggest games when needing a long 3rd down play, he puts the ball just about as accurate as it could possibly be; and he's done it over and over again for years. Geez

Remember 3rd and 14 last year? Man,,,,,

LoL @ Scobee

Honestly, if I put the ref complaints aside, those were fun games to watch. I can't complain a whole lot about them but then again I didn't have a dog in this fight so I didn't really care about the outcomes.

Go Rams....  Undecided
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Brady will be back next year going for ring number 7

(01-21-2019, 12:16 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Brady will be back next year going for ring number 7

Nah, 6th. Aaron Donald and suh gonna dominate and that leaves Fowler with a free shot at Brady.

Chiefs message board quite a sight to see lol. In complete melt down mode right now, mobs of people with pitchforks are out for Dee Ford lol!

(01-21-2019, 12:23 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Chiefs message board quite a sight to see lol. In complete melt down mode right now, mobs of people with pitchforks are out for Dee Ford lol!

I don't blame them... How long has he played the game? You've gotta get lined up right, its step 1 in how to football....

(01-20-2019, 11:47 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I'd never pull for an LA team.  I want to see Brady get his 6th ring.  No QB will ever do that again.  I'm just going to enjoy watching him while I can.

Same. When Jags are out of it I root for Brady. Appreciate greatness while I can. Fun to watch when he’s not doing it to us.

While I agree, Brady is the GOAT, I'm tired of seeing the Pats in the Superbowl. I can appreciate his greatness without seeing him in the Superbowl every stinkin' year.

All of the QB's in today's games had over 4000 yards passing this season except for Drew Brees, who was only 8 yards shy of that mark in the regular season. If that doesn't tell you this is a passing league, I don't know what does. FYI, as a team, we only totaled 3109 passing yards for the season and we only had 15 passing TD's. Pathetic!

(01-20-2019, 11:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/JoshScobee10/status/...07744?s=19

Lol. That's great. Although I normally cheer the Pats on when we're not playing them, I'm still butthurt from our loss to them a year ago so for one night only I'm going to have to be  Rams fan. 

GOAT or not, I'm just not feeling the Tom Brady effect this year.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...in-theory/

Not gonna happen but would be funny

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2019, 02:48 AM by My Desired Display Name.)

Cant wait to see the greatest of all time get another ring

[Image: BGuJ0E7.png]

Nothing to see here. Record the Super Bowl and fastforward to the commercials