Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates

Anyone have any prediction on when Hillary or Michelle will jump in the race? Just a matter of time, right?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2020, 11:15 PM by homebiscuit.)

(01-21-2020, 10:43 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anyone have any prediction on when Hillary or Michelle will jump in the race? Just a matter of time, right?

Hillary kneecapped Bernie yesterday. I laffed.

(01-21-2020, 10:43 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anyone have any prediction on when Hillary or Michelle will jump in the race? Just a matter of time, right?

Moochelle isn't going to, she know she can't beat Trump. Shrillary thinks she can, but I don't think she can physically do it again. She's an old, worn out, hefty bag of shattered dreams.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-22-2020, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Moochelle isn't going to, she know she can't beat Trump. Shrillary thinks she can, but I don't think she can physically do it again. She's an old, worn out, hefty bag of shattered dreams.

Well, she at least gets to join the marathon in the last mile without having to had put in the work to get there. I am just curious if having her ego stroked by her perceived view that people are "begging" her to get in the race is enough to satisfy her, or if she jumps feet first back into it.

It will also be be interesting how the other candidates handle her getting back in, especially old man Bernie. His gang will not be happy.

Ex-mayor Pete just tanked his candidacy with a strange combo of Jeb Bush's "please clap" and Howard Dean's "yee-haw":

https://twitter.com/i/status/1219708246891606016

(01-22-2020, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Moochelle isn't going to, she know she can't beat Trump.

IMO she's probably the only one who could beat Trump.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

The Biden campaign has sent a threatening letter to media outlets.  The memo specifically warned reporters covering the impeachment trial they would be acting as “enablers of misinformation” if they repeated allegations that the former vice president forced the firing of Ukraine’s top prosecutor.

https://youtu.be/UXA--dj2-CY

The CNN/Des Moines Register/Mediacom survey, conducted by respected polling agency Selzer & Co, is viewed as one of the most accurate — and important — polls during the presidential primaries season.

For 2020, however, the results of the poll will not be revealed. The Register cited a report that Pete Buttigieg's name had either been omitted or mispronounced during at least one pollster's call.

The real reason to kill the poll results seems to be that Bernie Sanders and Andrew Yang are wiping the floor with the establishment Dem candidates Biden, Warren, Bloomberg and Buttigieg.

Another example of the Fake Media thinking they know better than the people. Truth doesn't serve their narrative.

(02-02-2020, 12:55 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: The CNN/Des Moines Register/Mediacom survey, conducted by respected polling agency Selzer & Co, is viewed as one of the most accurate — and important — polls during the presidential primaries season.

For 2020, however, the results of the poll will not be revealed.  The Register cited a report that Pete Buttigieg's name had either been omitted or mispronounced during at least one pollster's call.

The real reason to kill the poll results seems to be that Bernie Sanders and Andrew Yang are wiping the floor with the establishment Dem candidates Biden, Warren, Bloomberg and Buttigieg.

Another example of the Fake Media thinking they know better than the people.  Truth doesn't serve their narrative.

Curious if the pollster pronounced it Bud-Edge-Edge and confused the voter?

DNC changing the rules to get their new billionaire pony Mike Bloomberg on stage. The DNC convention is going to be a total crap-show.

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2020, 10:47 PM by Byron LeftTown.)

LOL at how Trump managed to "kneecap" Bloomberg by claiming "Mini Mike" wants to stand on a box at the debate.
Another outrageous lie by Trump!!!
But the secondary effect is that Bloomberg is either going to look like a shrimp OR he is going to prove Trump right.
Everyone will be looking for the box rather than listening to Mike Boringberg.

(02-03-2020, 10:46 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: LOL at how Trump managed to "kneecap" Bloomberg by claiming "Mini Mike" wants to stand on a box at the debate.  
Another outrageous lie by Trump!!!  
But the secondary effect is that Bloomberg is either going to look like a shrimp OR he is going to prove Trump right.  
Everyone will be looking for the box rather than listening to Mike Boringberg.

I think a Monty Brewster nickname would have stuck.

If this doesn't prove that the Dems can't run anything, have ruined basic math with new math, and lack any common sense, then I don't know what else would prove it.

How you can't count people and fill out a form as an adult I'm not sure how these people have jobs. Then who knows what company got the contract to create an app that should take a few hours at most to develop, it obviously must have been selected for social reasons and not past performance.

Mayor Pete says he won. Bernie says he's won.

One thing is certain...Biden did horrendous

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2020, 06:51 AM by homebiscuit.)

Paranoia, delusion, self doubt, visceral hatred for the main protagonist (Orangeman)...the dems are in psychotic turmoil. So naturally, it’s CNN which does a fine job of encapsulating it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/04/politics/...index.html

blame the Russians in 3, 2, 1...

Eh, give ‘em a break. Rigging the numbers to ensure Bernie isn’t the leading candidate ain’t easy, ya know.

Surprise surprise: the app that failed massively in Iowa used to count the votes was designed by Hilary staffers from 2016

The CEO of which is an avid Mayor Pete supporter and married to a Mayor Pete advisor...

Even the squad is piling on. This is too funny.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IlhanMN/statu...4248566784

Keep in mind this is the same party of morons that spent 1.7 billion of OUR money to create a failed website that could have been created for a fraction of that.

If you are a democrat, you should feel embarrassment and shame this morning and re-evaluate your political affiliation.

(02-04-2020, 09:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Keep in mind this is the same party of morons that spent 1.7 billion of OUR money to create a failed website that could have been created for a fraction of that.

If you are a democrat, you should feel embarrassment and shame this morning and re-evaluate your political affiliation.

Yeah healthcare.gov initial rollout was the first thing I thought of too
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.