Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates

(02-14-2020, 06:57 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The DNC is scrambling to figure out which candidate will screw Bernie Sanders out of the nomination.  Joe Biden is pretty much done.  My thinking is that they will end up backing Bloomberg.  They already are "adjusting" the rules to allow him to participate in debates and be on the ballot.

Take a close look at what is there for the nomination...  the democrat party is lost.  They really have no viable candidate for the job.

One other interesting thing to note.  When you look at a President Trump rally, it's pretty much optimistic and people are happy.  When looking at any democrat rally it's pretty much "doom and gloom" with them trying to highlight "what is wrong" in our country.

I predict a Trump win in a landslide at least as much if not better than President Reagan's victory in 1984.

The Bernie Bros will stay home when he gets screwed over by the DNC again. There is lots of tape of Bloomberg being saved should he become the candidate. He is a dead man walking.

I still think Hillary throws her dusty cap in the ring.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-14-2020, 07:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-14-2020, 06:57 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The DNC is scrambling to figure out which candidate will screw Bernie Sanders out of the nomination.  Joe Biden is pretty much done.  My thinking is that they will end up backing Bloomberg.  They already are "adjusting" the rules to allow him to participate in debates and be on the ballot.

Take a close look at what is there for the nomination...  the democrat party is lost.  They really have no viable candidate for the job.

One other interesting thing to note.  When you look at a President Trump rally, it's pretty much optimistic and people are happy.  When looking at any democrat rally it's pretty much "doom and gloom" with them trying to highlight "what is wrong" in our country.

I predict a Trump win in a landslide at least as much if not better than President Reagan's victory in 1984.

The Bernie Bros will stay home when he gets screwed over by the DNC again. There is lots of tape of Bloomberg being saved should he become the candidate. He is a dead man walking.

I still think Hillary throws her dusty cap in the ring.
Ironically I just got a text asking if I will support Bloomberg from some rando campaign. I have no idea how they got my number as I am not registered to any party. But at the same time since the is an open primary I am gonna vote for one of the dems in the primary. Was hoping Biden would do better. It probably will be Bloomberg or Pete.

BootyJudge is total CIA. Rhodes Scholar? Huge red flag. Harvard. Red flag. He worked for Navy Intelligence in Afghanistan. I wonder which Afghani port his ship docked at? Oh, it's a desert nowhere near the sea? LOL. Hey Pete, let's take a vacation!! Where do 2 gay men choose to vacation in 2008? Somaliland!!! While we're there we can write an article for the NYTimes. We'll stay one night, walk around the marketplace, then drop an "opinion piece" straight from the fabulists at Langley. Pete then went to work for the DEA. Huge red flag. This guy is a total swamp creature. If he wasn't gay he'd be ordered to pretend he was gay.

Bloomberg/Clinton 2020.

Please let this be so.

(02-15-2020, 01:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bloomberg/Clinton 2020.

Please let this be so.

Does he have a death wish? If he somehow manages to "win", he ends his life. He will be assassinated quickly because it's the only way she can become president.

(02-15-2020, 01:58 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 01:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bloomberg/Clinton 2020.

Please let this be so.

Does he have a death wish? If he somehow manages to "win", he ends his life. He will be assassinated quickly because it's the only way she can become president.

I think it would be more along the lines of his immediately resigning and letting Hillary step in.

(02-15-2020, 02:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 01:58 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Does he have a death wish? If he somehow manages to "win", he ends his life. He will be assassinated quickly because it's the only way she can become president.

I think it would be more along the lines of his immediately resigning and letting Hillary step in.

Exactly.

(02-15-2020, 02:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 01:58 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Does he have a death wish? If he somehow manages to "win", he ends his life. He will be assassinated quickly because it's the only way she can become president.

It's not happening, but even if it did, billionaires never voluntarily give up power.
I'll play you in ping pong. 

(02-17-2020, 09:31 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 02:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I think it would be more along the lines of his immediately resigning and letting Hillary step in.

It's not happening, but even if it did, billionaires never voluntarily give up power.

Especially after this weekend when video resurfaced of him insulting farmers and every other middle class job in middle America.

This guy is toast, but I hope he stays in as long as possible as it is great entertainment.

(02-17-2020, 09:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 09:31 AM)Gabe Wrote: It's not happening, but even if it did, billionaires never voluntarily give up power.

Especially after this weekend when video resurfaced of him insulting farmers and every other middle class job in middle America.

This guy is toast, but I hope he stays in as long as possible as it is great entertainment.

It's kind of amazing that with all the questionable things Trump has said about sex and about criminality with minority groups, and with how he's been surrounded by wealthy, urban people his whole life, we don't have tape of him saying anything insulting towards rural people or poor people.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-17-2020, 10:21 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 09:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Especially after this weekend when video resurfaced of him insulting farmers and every other middle class job in middle America.

It's kind of amazing that with all the questionable things Trump has said about sex and about criminality with minority groups, and with how he's been surrounded by wealthy, urban people his whole life, we don't have tape of him saying anything insulting towards rural people or poor people.

I'm sure they are digging.

(02-17-2020, 09:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Especially after this weekend when video resurfaced of him insulting farmers and every other middle class job in middle America.

"When you’re a star, THEY LET YOU do it." - Donald John Trump

Trump doesn't insult ordinary people because he actually understands and admires them.  He likes builders a lot more than bureaucrats.

Perhaps because he isn't one of your party's elites and doesn't do such things?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Barry trying to take credit for the economy.

If it was so good, how did a billionaire reality TV star get elected after him?

(02-17-2020, 05:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 10:21 AM)mikesez Wrote: It's kind of amazing that with all the questionable things Trump has said about sex and about criminality with minority groups, and with how he's been surrounded by wealthy, urban people his whole life, we don't have tape of him saying anything insulting towards rural people or poor people.

Perhaps because he isn't one of your party's elites and doesn't do such things?

This is your friendly reminder that I'm a registered Republican. But your statement is still true. At least a few Republican elites have said these kinds of things, and Trump is certainly not one of those elites.

(02-17-2020, 08:35 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 05:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Perhaps because he isn't one of your party's elites and doesn't do such things?

This is your friendly reminder that I'm a registered Republican. But your statement is still true. At least a few Republican elites have said these kinds of things, and Trump is certainly not one of those elites.

You're a RINO at best, a chameleon lefty more likely.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-17-2020, 10:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 08:35 PM)mikesez Wrote: This is your friendly reminder that I'm a registered Republican. But your statement is still true. At least a few Republican elites have said these kinds of things, and Trump is certainly not one of those elites.

You're a RINO at best, a chameleon lefty more likely.

Why's it matter to you? You're not a Republican at all.

(02-17-2020, 10:19 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 10:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You're a RINO at best, a chameleon lefty more likely.

Why's it matter to you? You're not a Republican at all.

I just enjoy reminding others of your disingenuous nature.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 02-18-2020, 09:41 AM by Gabe.)

(02-17-2020, 07:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Barry trying to take credit for the economy.

There's a Gary Gullman bit about Trump being a "billionaire" in here somewhere

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1229555606081691654

Wasn't overly thrilled with Obama's presidency, but he's got a right to take credit for creating a solid economy Trump hasn't screwed up like Bush...unless you want to talk national deficit.
I'll play you in ping pong. 

(This post was last modified: 02-18-2020, 10:32 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(02-18-2020, 09:27 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 07:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Barry trying to take credit for the economy.

There's a Gary Gullman bit about Trump being a "billionaire" in here somewhere

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1229555606081691654

Wasn't overly thrilled with Obama's presidency, but he's got a right to take credit for creating a solid economy Trump hasn't screwed up like Bush...unless you want to talk national deficit.

So, using quarterly numbers to pad Barry's stats? Now do annual. 

I guess you can shape it however you want to fit a narrative these days. 

Trump is the most loathsome human being on the planet to the left, so this is basically the equivalent of your girlfriend breaking up with you to date a 300 pound bald guy with BO and bad breath then you claiming to everyone that you were the best boyfriend in the world.