Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates

(02-27-2020, 01:28 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 12:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bloomberg looks like Brad Wesley, the bad guy in Roadhouse.

[Image: 9_YdlQ.gif]

You're a bleeder. You bleed too much. That is Bloomberg!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-27-2020, 01:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 01:28 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [Image: 9_YdlQ.gif]

You're a bleeder. You bleed too much. That is Bloomberg!

At least Bernie got the smack down he deserved in SC. I hope Biden can pull off the Super Tuesday, as even the chance of Bernie becoming the nominee is horrendous. I expect Bernie to lose badly if he does make it out, but just the 1% chance that he might win the general drove me to vote for Biden.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Biden just won his first primary of his political career and has run for president 3 times.

Let that sink in....

(03-01-2020, 01:46 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 01:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You're a bleeder. You bleed too much. That is Bloomberg!

At least Bernie got the smack down he deserved in SC. I hope Biden can pull off the Super Tuesday, as even the chance of Bernie becoming the nominee is horrendous. I expect Bernie to lose badly if he does make it out, but just the 1% chance that he might win the general drove me to vote for Biden.

Yes, don't forget, no one thought Trump would win, either.  So it could happen, and it would be a disaster for the country.

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2020, 10:11 AM by homebiscuit.)

(03-01-2020, 09:08 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 01:46 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: At least Bernie got the smack down he deserved in SC. I hope Biden can pull off the Super Tuesday, as even the chance of Bernie becoming the nominee is horrendous. I expect Bernie to lose badly if he does make it out, but just the 1% chance that he might win the general drove me to vote for Biden.

Yes, don't forget, no one thought Trump would win, either.  So it could happen, and it would be a disaster for the country.

The circumstance and premise of each is entirely different. They can't be compared. Trump tapped into decades long resentment and frustration, Bernie just wants to give stuff away.

Pete Booty edge edge is out.

Great timing to screw Bernie out of Super Tuesday. Bernie bros about to riot!!!!!

(03-01-2020, 08:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Pete Booty edge edge is out.

Great timing to screw Bernie out of Super Tuesday. Bernie bros about to riot!!!!!

Wonder if he made a deal with Biden...….
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(03-01-2020, 08:29 PM)Sneakers Wrote:

Wonder if he made a deal with Biden...….

For sure. There was absolutely zero reason to drop out before Tuesday. Pete got a solid kickback.

(03-01-2020, 08:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 08:29 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Wonder if he made a deal with Biden...….

For sure. There was absolutely zero reason to drop out before Tuesday. Pete got a solid kickback.

He is unemployed now. Do they get to keep any of the campaign money?

People vote early now and Democrats probably won't even know someone dropped out.

Biden is down big in all but NC.

(03-01-2020, 10:51 PM)p_rushing Wrote:

People vote early now and Democrats probably won't even know someone dropped out.

Something will happen to give Biden enough of a boost to win the nomination in a brokered convention. There is simply no way Bernie can be the guy. They are probably fine sacrificing 4 more years to save the future of their party.

Maybe Biden announces Hillary as his VP, lol.

(03-01-2020, 11:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 10:51 PM)p_rushing Wrote: People vote early now and Democrats probably won't even know someone dropped out.

Something will happen to give Biden enough of a boost to win the nomination in a brokered convention. There is simply no way Bernie can be the guy. They are probably fine sacrificing 4 more years to save the future of their party.

Maybe Biden announces Hillary as his VP, lol.

Maybe that's what he offered Buttigieg?  Or Sec. State?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Why do you all suspect that Biden was behind it? Bloomberg has the $$$ to buy off his opposition.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(03-01-2020, 11:30 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Why do you all suspect that Biden was behind it? Bloomberg has the $$$ to buy off his opposition.

I think this is deeper than a candidate. This is the DNC deep state at work here

(03-01-2020, 08:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: For sure. There was absolutely zero reason to drop out before Tuesday. Pete got a solid kickback.

The DNC wanted him out. No reason for someone who had been showing up so strongly in debates in a wide-open field to drop out right now. I mean, unless someone within the DNC reached out and said, "Look, Pete, you're 37. You've got a lot of politics left in front of you, and we can help you out with that. But in the mean time, votes for you are votes Bloomberg and Biden aren't getting, and we'd really like to see one of those two get their turn this year. Mind helping us out? We'll remember it later on when you run for Senate."

(03-01-2020, 11:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Maybe Biden announces Hillary as his VP, lol.

Biden's inauguration...

Biden: "My fellow Americans, it is my distinct honor and pleasure to serve as your President. I know the last decade has been a challenging one for--" BANG
Hillary: "My fellow Americans, I would like to extend my deepest condolences to the family of President Michael Bloomberg after his tragic suicide. If there were tighter gun control regulations in this country, that sniper wouldn't have been able to line him up from 500 yards away and carry out Mike's first and final act as President. Now, let's get to my inaugural address. Where did I...oh, right. Ahem: I'M BACK, [BLEEP]!"

Pete is a rabid careerist and would do anything to be President, he's also super smart and realizes he isn't beating Trump.

His best path to victory in 4 years is to let Bernie get the nominee and get savaged in the election, then he steps forward as the shining light of the dems taking over.

Also Warren is only staying in to bring this thing to a brokered convention

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2020, 07:09 AM by The Real Marty.)

(03-01-2020, 11:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 11:30 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Why do you all suspect that Biden was behind it? Bloomberg has the $$$ to buy off his opposition.

I think this is deeper than a candidate. This is the DNC deep state at work here

You guys flip flop between the idea that the Democrats are completely incompetent and the idea that they can execute some sort of deep conspiracy.  It can't be both!

Probably the reason Pete dropped out is because he's running out of money and the polls show he would have to drop out anyway after Super Tuesday.  Plus, he's only 38 years old.  He has lots of time to run for President.  

The question now is, what's Amy Klobuchar going to do?  She has absolutely no traction at all with black voters, and she has to be strapped for cash also.

(03-02-2020, 07:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 11:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I think this is deeper than a candidate. This is the DNC deep state at work here

You guys flip flop between the idea that the Democrats are completely incompetent and the idea that they can execute some sort of deep conspiracy.  It can't be both!

Probably the reason Pete dropped out is because he's running out of money and the polls show he would have to drop out anyway after Super Tuesday.  Plus, he's only 38 years old.  He has lots of time to run for President.  

The question now is, what's Amy Klobuchar going to do?  She has absolutely no traction at all with black voters, and she has to be strapped for cash also.
I think the real question is what will Mini do. His ego is 10 times to size of his competitors and his pocketbook is 100000 times that.

(03-02-2020, 07:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 07:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: You guys flip flop between the idea that the Democrats are completely incompetent and the idea that they can execute some sort of deep conspiracy.  It can't be both!

I think the real question is what will Mini do. His ego is 10 times to size of his competitors and his pocketbook is 100000 times that.

He's not going anywhere for a while.  He's half a billion dollars into this thing, and he hasn't been on the ballot yet.  No reason for him to make any sort of decision until there is some voting with him on the ballot.

(03-02-2020, 07:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 11:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I think this is deeper than a candidate. This is the DNC deep state at work here

You guys flip flop between the idea that the Democrats are completely incompetent and the idea that they can execute some sort of deep conspiracy.  It can't be both!.

You can be both well organized and running on an unelectable platform. That's the Dems in a nutshell.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato