Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2020, 09:02 AM by Cleatwood.)

(07-23-2020, 08:57 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 08:53 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: So does Trump speak at a 5th grade level? And is he a bumbling inarticulate blowhard?

What has being articulate ever gotten anybody in the real world? Give me the guy with street smarts 7 days a week!

If you want to convince yourself that an adult speaks at a 5th grade level while defending Joe Biden, can't help you there.
Those weren’t my words but it appears you don’t want to disagree with certain posters.

I’ve also made it very clear that Biden is lost as well. Biden and Trump both suck.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2020, 09:04 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(07-23-2020, 08:58 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 08:57 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What has being articulate ever gotten anybody in the real world? Give me the guy with street smarts 7 days a week!

If you want to convince yourself that an adult speaks at a 5th grade level while defending Joe Biden, can't help you there.
Those weren’t my words but it appears you don’t want to disagree with certain posters.

I’ve also made it very clear that Biden is lost as well. Biden and Trump both suck.

I am just saying I don't put a lot of weight into how articulate someone speaks when it comes to public office. Obama was one of the most articulate presidents in modern history and one of the worst presidents in modern history.

(07-23-2020, 08:57 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What has being articulate ever gotten anybody in the real world? Give me the guy with street smarts 7 days a week!

I am just saying I don't put a lot of weight into how articulate someone speaks when it comes to public office. Obama was one of the most articulate presidents in modern history and one of the worst presidents in modern history.

(07-23-2020, 09:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 08:58 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Those weren’t my words but it appears you don’t want to disagree with certain posters.

(07-23-2020, 08:58 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Those weren’t my words but it appears you don’t want to disagree with certain posters.

Have you forgotten Obama's reliance on his teleprompter?

(07-23-2020, 11:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Have you forgotten Obama's reliance on his teleprompter?

This, that idiot could read what was written for him but if that prompter went down and he had to wing it he was screwed. A stumbling, bumbling fool.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

His reliance on the teleprompter was polished politics, sure, but he was well spoken for the most part. These dudes are in front of the camera so much it is impossible not to have some blunders.

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2020, 12:19 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(07-23-2020, 09:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am just saying I don't put a lot of weight into how articulate someone speaks when it comes to public office. Obama was one of the most articulate presidents in modern history and one of the worst presidents in modern history.

Lol ..... GW left Obama with a pile of [BLEEP].   An economy that was in the tank, a high unemployment rate, and a war that was entered into on the premise that Iraq was hoarding weapons of mass destruction.  Obama left Trump with a thriving economy, low unemployment rate, and diminishing troop support in the middle east.

If Trump is defeated, he will be leaving Biden with country that is under civil unrest, high unemployment, failing mortgage loans, an unbelievable deficit, and a domestic pandemic problem resulting from his refusal to wear a mask (although his recent actions implies that he is admitting that he was previously wrong on the subject matter).

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2020, 12:49 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(07-23-2020, 12:18 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 09:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am just saying I don't put a lot of weight into how articulate someone speaks when it comes to public office. Obama was one of the most articulate presidents in modern history and one of the worst presidents in modern history.

Lol ..... GW left Obama with a pile of [BLEEP].   An economy that was in the tank, a high unemployment rate, and a war that was entered into on the premise that Iraq was hoarding weapons of mass destruction.  Obama left Trump with a thriving economy, low unemployment rate, and diminishing troop support in the middle east.

If Trump is defeated, he will be leaving Biden with country that is under civil unrest, high unemployment, failing mortgage loans, an unbelievable deficit, and a domestic pandemic problem resulting from his refusal to wear a mask (although his recent actions implies that he is admitting that he was previously wrong on the subject matter).

Dude, Obama left Trump with a country where DONALD TRUMP got elected president. You can't combat that.

The country didn't want 4 more years of Obamas failed policies. This is why Hillary Clinton is in her basement drinking whiskey.

Edit: Did you blame our pandemic on Trump not wearing a mask? Unbelievable deficit? It's people like you who are cool with pumping trillion dollar stimulus packages into the system because the Democrats decided it was a good idea to shutdown the economy.

(07-23-2020, 08:50 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 08:36 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: He’s so there dude.

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. I love Lamp.

Trump is a calculated, smart dude. Bringing up tests he has done and routinely pointing out Biden's mental issues forces people to talk about the issue. 

Is it at least fair to want Joe Biden to take the same cognitive Ronnie Jackson administered to Trump?

There are no drugs on this planet that can prop Biden up long enough for a debate, let alone multiple debates with Trump. If you are an American willing to vote for a candidate who can't get through prepared speeches, won't take unscripted questions, and is actively trying to avoid debates, you are devoid of all logic and reason.

It's coming Cleatwood...

[Image: giphy.gif]

(07-23-2020, 02:28 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 08:50 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump is a calculated, smart dude. Bringing up tests he has done and routinely pointing out Biden's mental issues forces people to talk about the issue. 

Is it at least fair to want Joe Biden to take the same cognitive Ronnie Jackson administered to Trump?

There are no drugs on this planet that can prop Biden up long enough for a debate, let alone multiple debates with Trump. If you are an American willing to vote for a candidate who can't get through prepared speeches, won't take unscripted questions, and is actively trying to avoid debates, you are devoid of all logic and reason.

It's coming Cleatwood...

Figured you would like to see 3 of the 17 golf courses this idiot owns. Feel free to make one of them your wallpaper.

[Image: Turnberry-Ailsa1.jpg]

[Image: oq6kvvi7qqkulc1uxr0l.jpg]

[Image: Washington__D.C..jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2020, 02:35 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(07-23-2020, 08:57 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 08:53 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: So does Trump speak at a 5th grade level? And is he a bumbling inarticulate blowhard?

What has being articulate ever gotten anybody in the real world? Give me the guy with street smarts 7 days a week!

I've hardly seen anyone defending Biden. We're talking about Trump here and his gall to call out someone else on their mental faculties, when he can barely put two sentences together.

Amen!

(07-23-2020, 02:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 02:28 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Figured you would like to see 3 of the 17 golf courses this idiot owns. Feel free to make one of them your wallpaper.

[Image: Turnberry-Ailsa1.jpg]

[Image: oq6kvvi7qqkulc1uxr0l.jpg]

[Image: Washington__D.C..jpg]

He comes from a rich family and made money by hiring mom and pop contractors to help build his buildings and golf courses and then, he refused to pay them. When they tried to sue, he had his lawyers tie them up in court, until they ran out of money. There are literally dozens of stories out there regarding his shady business practices. Anyone can get rich, if you have no morals. As for being rich somehow meaning that a person is smart? Just go on YouTube. Look at all these young kinds who are now millionaires and tell me how smart they are. Would you want someone like Jake Paul or PewDiePie running the country? They are rich, so they must be smart, according to your logic.

(07-23-2020, 02:48 PM)O-LineMatters Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 02:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Figured you would like to see 3 of the 17 golf courses this idiot owns. Feel free to make one of them your wallpaper.

He comes from a rich family and made money by hiring mom and pop contractors to help build his buildings and golf courses and then, he refused to pay them. When they tried to sue, he had his lawyers tie them up in court, until they ran out of money. There are literally dozens of stories out there regarding his shady business practices. Anyone can get rich, if you have no morals. As for being rich somehow meaning that a person is smart? Just go on YouTube. Look at all these young kinds who are now millionaires and tell me how smart they are. Would you want someone like Jake Paul or PewDiePie running the country? They are rich, so they must be smart, according to your logic.

Why do people act like there is no effort turning 1 million dollars into 4 billion dollars. Do you understand what that takes?

DJT is not a youtube star. He is a real estate mogul who expanded his brand all the way to POTUS. DJT was a billionaire before there was tech.

Guess we should get Bezos to be president then. Because he’s has WAY more money than Trump so is therefore smarter than Trump and smarter than just about anyone.

(07-23-2020, 03:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Guess we should get Bezos to be president then. Because he’s has WAY more money than Trump so is therefore smarter than Trump and smarter than just about anyone.

As a golfer, you would love to play those courses. Don't lie to us Cleatwood.

(07-23-2020, 12:18 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Nothing like re-writing history to fit a narrative.  Of course that's what the far left democrats typically do.

GW inherited the dot-com bubble and just a few months into his first term had to deal with a terrorist attack on our country.  Despite those factors the economy did well through both of his terms right up to the housing bubble.  The sub-prime mortgage crisis and the ensuing collapse had nothing to do with his administration and in fact, they tried to stop it.  Remember "bawny" Frank and the whole thing about Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac?

Once the damage was done the economy and the overall stock market pretty much had nowhere to go but up once President Obama took office.  He really did nothing to stimulate growth.  There was the failed "cash for clunkers" program as well as further regulation that stunted growth and innovation.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(07-23-2020, 05:33 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 12:18 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Lol ..... GW left Obama with a pile of [BLEEP].   An economy that was in the tank, a high unemployment rate, and a war that was entered into on the premise that Iraq was hoarding weapons of mass destruction.  Obama left Trump with a thriving economy, low unemployment rate, and diminishing troop support in the middle east.

Nothing like re-writing history to fit a narrative.  Of course that's what the far left democrats typically do.

GW inherited the dot-com bubble and just a few months into his first term had to deal with a terrorist attack on our country.  Despite those factors the economy did well through both of his terms right up to the housing bubble.  The sub-prime mortgage crisis and the ensuing collapse had nothing to do with his administration and in fact, they tried to stop it.  Remember "bawny" Frank and the whole thing about Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac?

Once the damage was done the economy and the overall stock market pretty much had nowhere to go but up once President Obama took office.  He really did nothing to stimulate growth.  There was the failed "cash for clunkers" program as well as further regulation that stunted growth and innovation.

The housing bubble was a complex problem with a few interrelated causes.  But Bush 43 definitely tried to ride it.  Don't you remember that whole "building an ownership society" thing he had going for a while?
The Obama stimulus didn't perform the way the politicians all promised it would, but, it did keep the lights on for a lot of families and businesses.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Anyone see the angry, bitter Barry Hussein use a funeral to political grandstand today? He is not aging well.

What would the media do to Trump if he asked a black man if he was a cocaine junkie? Creepy Joe's mind is gone. Are there no young girls for him to inappropriately touch down there in that basement? Seems drunk to me in this video.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(08-06-2020, 08:48 AM)Jagwired Wrote: What would the media do to Trump if he asked a black man if he was a cocaine junkie? Creepy Joe's mind is gone. Are there no young girls for him to inappropriately touch down there in that basement? Seems drunk to me in this video.

Now that the fake polls are tightening even by their standard, Creepy Joe's campaign understands they can't hide him anymore. A debate without an audience will be the kill shot for the Biden campaign.

This video wasn't even his worst one this week.

Joe Biden: ‘Unlike the African American Community … the Latino Community Is an Incredibly Diverse Community’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/...nity-nabj/