Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates

(08-06-2020, 01:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Joe Biden: ‘Unlike the African American Community … the Latino Community Is an Incredibly Diverse Community’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/...nity-nabj/

I really hope there is a debate. Right now I don't see Biden doing one. I hope Trump holds his own debates and has a TV with a picture of Biden in his basement and has him say all his racist statements and blunders.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Biden to black journalist: Are you a junkie?

MSM: *crickets*

(08-06-2020, 02:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Biden to black journalist: Are you a junkie?

FYI --- Fox News is MSM.

(08-06-2020, 02:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 02:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Biden to black journalist: Are you a junkie?

FYI --- Fox News is MSM.

They are a small corner of it, yes.

Maybe because you are taking that sentence completely out of context.  

Some member of the press asked Biden if he had taken a cognition test, and he replied something like, no, have you taken a drug test?   He was making the point, you're asking me if I took a cognition test, well what if I asked you if you took a drug test.    

I understand his point.  It's like asking someone if they beat their wife today.

(08-06-2020, 02:22 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Some member of the press asked Biden if he had taken a cognition test, and he replied something like, no, have you taken a drug test?   He was making the point, you're asking me if I took a cognition test, well what if I asked you if you took a drug test.    

I understand his point.  It's like asking someone if they beat their wife today.

Replace Biden‘s name with Trump and get back to me.

Most conservatives recognized that they are taking the sentence out of context. They are only pointing to it, because they have an understanding that if Trump had made the same comment, that narrative that resulted would be that he was racist.

You are reaching hard to defend Biden's cognitive ability.

You will come around eventually. You will have no choice.

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2020, 02:56 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(08-06-2020, 02:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 02:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: FYI --- Fox News is MSM.

They are a small corner of it, yes.

perhaps they could have been bigger if they didn't spend all their $$ settling sexual harassment lawsuits.

(08-06-2020, 02:26 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Most conservatives recognized that they are taking the sentence out of context. They are only pointing to it, because they have an understanding that if Trump had made the same comment, that narrative that resulted would be that he was racist.

It would have just been played off as Trump being Trump.

On the other hand Biden did say that poor kids were just as smart as white kids... so there is that.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(08-06-2020, 02:55 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 02:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: They are a small corner of it, yes.

perhaps they could have been bigger if they didn't spend all their $$ settling sexual harassment lawsuits.

Is that a Matt Lauer quote?

(08-06-2020, 02:26 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Most conservatives recognized that they are taking the sentence out of context. They are only pointing to it, because they have an understanding that if Trump had made the same comment, that narrative that resulted would be that he was racist.

Ah, then I misunderstood the point Homebiscuit was making.   

I thought he was saying there was something wrong with what Biden said.

(08-06-2020, 03:14 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Ah, then I misunderstood the point Homebiscuit was making.   

I thought he was saying there was something wrong with what Biden said.

There was. The question is valid since the guy keeps having visible stroke symptoms every time he's seen on television, and he tried to deflect it by insinuating that it was as irrelevant as the drug test status of the reporter. Too bad for him that it's not. And the racist thing above too.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2020, 05:31 PM by homebiscuit.)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-a...no-diverse

"During an interview that aired at the convention of the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists, NPR's Lulu Garcia-Navarro pressed the presumptive Democratic nominee if he would "re-engage" with Cuba as president, something she suggested would have an impact on Cuban-American voters in Florida.

"Yes, yes," Biden responded. "And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”"

Uncle Joe is actually speaking the truth which shall not be spoken. Thank goodness the press is on his side or he would be in real trouble.

Biden is not following the recommended plan.

Select a VP running mate (Harris or Rice) and then accept the nomination and go into to hiding for 3 more months ... then come out and tell the population that you are really thankful for their votes and will be happy to be service the country as our next POTUS.

That's it ---- that may be all that he needs to do.

(08-06-2020, 05:38 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Biden is not following the recommended plan.    

Select a VP running mate (Harris or Rice) and then accept the nomination and go into to hiding for 3 more months ...  then come out and tell the population that you are really thankful for their votes and will be happy to be service the country as our next POTUS.

Or capable of doing.

(08-06-2020, 05:38 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Biden is not following the recommended plan.    

Select a VP running mate (Harris or Rice) and then accept the nomination and go into to hiding for 3 more months ...  then come out and tell the population that you are really thankful for their votes and will be happy to be service the country as our next POTUS.

That's quite the polite way of saying it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(08-06-2020, 05:59 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

That's quite the polite way of saying it.

Laughing

(08-06-2020, 02:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

FYI --- Fox News is MSM.

Talk about weak sauce.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

The left is getting worried Barr and Trump are up to something. The raids to seize assets at the Ukranian bank have the rumors flying.

Then Biden has delayed the VP pick. So is something happening behind the scenes?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk