Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates

(08-10-2020, 07:17 AM)p_rushing Wrote: The left is getting worried Barr and Trump are up to something. The raids to seize assets at the Ukranian bank have the rumors flying.

Then Biden has delayed the VP pick. So is something happening behind the scenes?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yep, Joe had to go in for another "freshening", his mortuary makeup is starting to melt again.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-10-2020, 11:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 07:17 AM)p_rushing Wrote: The left is getting worried Barr and Trump are up to something. The raids to seize assets at the Ukranian bank have the rumors flying.

Then Biden has delayed the VP pick. So is something happening behind the scenes?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yep, Joe had to go in for another "freshening", his mortuary makeup is starting to again.

I think Biden would really like to name Gretchen Whitmer as his VP, but he feels like it might offend some African American supporters.  I don't think he's completely happy with any of the African American women he's been vetting.  They all have baggage.  Whitmer is a fresh face, and she would help in a very important swing state.  

But I think he's hesitating because he's unsure of the political fallout from not naming an African American woman when everyone thought he would be doing that.

Harris is the VP pick.

Seems the party wants to eliminate two losers with this ticket.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Buuuwwhaaahhaaaa!!!! Laughing Laughing 

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(08-12-2020, 12:03 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Buuuwwhaaahhaaaa!!!! Laughing Laughing 

That is a montage of a man who's wife and family do not love him.

Wonder what drugs they had Biden pumped full of to make it through that presser.

(08-12-2020, 05:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wonder what drugs they had Biden pumped full of to make it through that presser.

Joe was on a natural high. The type of high that comes from knowing he will be the next president. I'm sure you were disappointed that his speech was flawless- pretty good for someone with dementia.

(08-12-2020, 05:39 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 05:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wonder what drugs they had Biden pumped full of to make it through that presser.

Joe was on a natural high. The type of high that comes from knowing he will be the next president. I'm sure you were disappointed that his speech was flawless- pretty good for someone with dementia.

Flawless? He kept mispronouncing her name.

Flawless? You have low standards.

(08-12-2020, 05:40 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 05:39 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Joe was on a natural high. The type of high that comes from knowing he will be the next president. I'm sure you were disappointed that his speech was flawless- pretty good for someone with dementia.

Flawless? He kept mispronouncing her name.

I did hear him mis-pronounce her 1st name one time. To give you the benefit of the doubt, I re-watched it and he correctly pronounced it ("Comma-LAH") 19 out of 20 times. Possibly I do not understand your use of the word "kept." If that is the biggest problem you can find from his speech, you and other Trump supporters are in deep trouble.

Joe was probably on a "natural high" because someone told him what she will do to gain power and move into certain jobs.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Random question.

Does anyone else have an issue waiting until January for Biden and Harris to unveil their solution to eradicating a deadly pandemic?

(08-12-2020, 08:50 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Random question.

Does anyone else have an issue waiting until January for Biden and Harris to unveil their solution to eradicating a deadly pandemic?

I have no issue with that, because by far my biggest issue in this campaign is Trump himself.  Anything that will get him out of there (legally of course) is fine with me.  Just get that guy out of there.

(08-13-2020, 05:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

I have no issue with that, because by far my biggest issue in this campaign is Trump himself.  Anything that will get him out of there (legally of course) is fine with me.  Just get that guy out of there.

Ok, so you are fine with potentially a hundred thousand more deaths to get Trump out of office instead of pushing Biden & Harris for their fix to all if this, since they claim.to have one.

Is attacking Trump on the economy a smart political play for the Democrats?

(08-13-2020, 09:22 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Is attacking Trump on the economy a smart political play for the Democrats?

Let's see... Worst economic contraction in living memory. Caused by international pandemic. Can they blame Trump for this? Of course they can. But is it fair and logical to do so? Consider this: 3 days from now, a cruise ship in Italy will fill up with paying customers from the 23 member states of the Schengen zone. 
This kind of tourism is coming back to Italy and the rest of Europe. 
We are nowhere close to being able to do something like that.
Why not?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(08-13-2020, 09:36 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 09:22 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Is attacking Trump on the economy a smart political play for the Democrats?

Let's see... Worst economic contraction in living memory. Caused by international pandemic. Can they blame Trump for this? Of course they can. But is it fair and logical to do so? Consider this: 3 days from now, a cruise ship in Italy will fill up with paying customers from the 23 member states of the Schengen zone. 
This kind of tourism is coming back to Italy and the rest of Europe. 
We are nowhere close to being able to do something like that.
Why not?

Fear.

How many a day is Disney accommodating?

Well we've waited this long and our current President still doesn't have a plan to eradicate the deadly pandemic - I mean, unless you consider not wearing a mask, wanting to open up all businesses, send all children back to school, inject bleach, claim that hydroxychloroquine is a cure, promote a video by a doctor who claims that the virus is caused by alien DNA and demon sperm, and criticizing the scientists in the administration who are trying to deal with it based on facts - to be his plan?  I mean it's "a" plan, but I don't think it's working..... 

Just my opinion - but any plan that Biden/Harris roll out will be better than the disinformation and harmful tweets and statements from Trump....

(08-13-2020, 10:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: How many a day is Disney accommodating?

I just got back from a 10 day stay. It looks like each park is admitting around 10k per day. For a visual reference, the Hollywood Studios parking lot never went out beyond the 4th row any of the three times we were there. They aren't even running the trams at t any parks because none of them have more than a few hundred cars in the lot. They also announced while we were there that they are reducing park hours next month including closing Epcot at 7pm daily, unheard of while Food and Wine is going on. At the same time, passholders are having some difficulty getting park reservations so they can even go, while same day tickets and resort guests have plenty of availability.

And aside from the mandatory mask I've never, ever had more fun at Disney. With no fastpasses and limited capacity every ride was around 15 minutes except for the brand new Railway ride at HS which was generally 20 to 30. And no line, no wait at every bar and lounge. I've got pics of the kids in front of the castle with no one else in the frame. It was almost eerie seeing so few people all the time.

(08-13-2020, 11:33 AM)Dewboy01 Wrote:

Well we've waited this long and our current President still doesn't have a plan to eradicate the deadly pandemic - I mean, unless you consider not wearing a mask, wanting to open up all businesses, send all children back to school, inject bleach, claim that hydroxychloroquine is a cure, promote a video by a doctor who claims that the virus is caused by alien DNA and demon sperm, and criticizing the scientists in the administration who are trying to deal with it based on facts - to be his plan?  I mean it's "a" plan, but I don't think it's working..... 

Just my opinion - but any plan that Biden/Harris roll out will be better than the disinformation and harmful tweets and statements from Trump....

The irony of calling out "disinformation" right after a list of mischaracterizations is enough to cure anemia.