Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates

Minorities don't like either Warren or Harris. Warren lied about being a minority for a personal advantage. Harris's record is one of being the tool of the oppressor as a prosecutor enforcing disparate incarceration of minorities in California, not to mention sleeping her way to the top as Willie Brown's go to girl.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, but I think conservatives often make the mistake of using the primaries as a gauge for the general. When the field is narrowed down to one, support tends to dramatically shift towards that candidate. Trump is a good example of this phenomenon in the Republican party.

What sold out faster in the past month? Toilet paper or the Me Too movement?

The democrats continue to show they can't use technology and yet they continue to give out contracts to their idiot friends with tech companies.

Biden is in more trouble, there are court documents from her divorce in 1996 that mention sexual harassment while working for Biden.

(05-08-2020, 02:49 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: What sold out faster in the past month? Toilet paper or the Me Too movement?

Charmin is certainly of greater integrity that's for sure.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-08-2020, 08:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 02:49 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: What sold out faster in the past month? Toilet paper or the Me Too movement?

Haha.  True.  "What if it happened to you" doesn't really strike home until it actually happens to you.  Throughout history, people have to learn that the hard way.

(05-08-2020, 08:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

And has much more value. 

As an aside I found a large package of Charmin at WalMart the other day, just in time since we were down to our last roll.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2020, 11:48 AM by The Drifter.)

IMHO...….. Biden is more confused than a Chameleon in a bag of skittles...….
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Biden campaign is recruiting Never Trumpers like Bill Kristol, who has taken to tweeting his wet dreams now:

Bill Kristol @BillKristol May 9

Straightforward from here:

* President Trump has to self-quarantine due to possible exposure to coronavirus, can’t fulfill duties of presidency in quarantine, steps down.

* VP Pence has to self-quarantine, can’t fulfill duties of vice presidency, steps down.

* President Pelosi.

(05-11-2020, 12:27 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Biden campaign is recruiting Never Trumpers like Bill Kristol, who has taken to tweeting his wet dreams now:

* President Trump has to self-quarantine due to possible exposure to coronavirus, can’t fulfill duties of presidency in quarantine, steps down.

* VP Pence has to self-quarantine, can’t fulfill duties of vice presidency, steps down.

* President Pelosi.

That's pretty funny.

(05-11-2020, 04:23 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 12:27 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Biden campaign is recruiting Never Trumpers like Bill Kristol, who has taken to tweeting his wet dreams now:

* President Pelosi.

That's pretty funny.

Especially when Trump and Pence appear daily while Nancy hides in Napa.  It seems to me that the House of Representatives can't fulfill its duties.

Joe Biden says asking questions on Biden's involvement with targeting General Flynn is nothing but a Trump diversion.
I guess ABC is now working for Trump?
George Stephanopoulos pressed him on it and Biden pretended he heard the question wrong.
He finally admitted he was in the meeting where they planned it but knows nothing about it.
Wow.  

That dude doesn't know if he was there or not. He doesn't know where he is now. He is a POTUS candidate out of default only. Zombie.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Can you imagine if your family hated you as much as Joe Biden's family hates him?

The life of a politician must be a lonely one.

The determining factor to the November election is whether minorities (primarily blacks and hispanics) don't like Trump enough to go to the election booth in swing states and cast their ballot against Trump.

I honestly think it comes down to something as simple as that.

(05-13-2020, 10:18 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: The determining factor to the November election is whether minorities (primarily blacks and hispanics) don't like Trump enough to go to the election booth in swing states and cast their ballot against Trump.

I honestly think it comes down to something as simple as that.

Trump currently has approval from 24% of black men and 32% of Latino men. If those numbers play out at the polls it's a 50 state landslide.

What did Joe Biden know and when did he forget it?

If anyone needs a good laugh, check out the 404 error page on Trumps site.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/dafasdfas

(05-13-2020, 10:04 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Joe Biden says asking questions on Biden's involvement with targeting General Flynn is nothing but a Trump diversion.
I guess ABC is now working for Trump?
George Stephanopoulos pressed him on it and Biden pretended he heard the question wrong.
He finally admitted he was in the meeting where they planned it but knows nothing about it.
Wow.  

Biden saying Trump plays diversion games, while Biden doesn't answer the question asked and talks about covid-19.

Biden clearly had nothing to do with the vendetta against Flynn.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/bide...ask-flynn/

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"