Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Congressional approval of border deal

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2019, 01:27 PM by Kane.)

(02-15-2019, 01:18 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(02-15-2019, 12:58 PM)jj82284 Wrote: ???   It's been 2 years....   Have u been paying attention.

I've never seen one of his rallies, so perhaps this is the norm. But he was speaking to the nation, trying to make his case re border security. Is it too much to ask that he be on point and somewhat articulate?

Now - don't get me wrong. This is comedy gold. The way he lies so casually. The way he mixes fact and fiction seamlessly. The way he tries to scare everyone with bluster and overwrought language. The way he's all over the map. The way he praises dictators and uses Angel Moms as political props.

It's like a car crash that you just can't help but gawk it.

(02-15-2019, 01:15 PM)Kane Wrote: You are so addicted to your TDS you purposefully tune in just to have something to say on a message board lol

Get help.

lol ... don't your knees hurt?

Nope... 
I don't pray.....
or is that some veiled homophobic slur tossed from the left?

Hmm... surprise.

(Just so you know, I'm pretty critical of our President. I just find it laughable at how you flakes react to everything--just as bad as the far righties that claimed Obama was either Kenyan or the anti-Christ lol)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Congressional approval of border deal - by Kane - 02-15-2019, 01:26 PM