Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.

(02-20-2019, 09:27 AM)Jags Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 09:10 AM)copycat Wrote: Ooh!  I want one of those.  I need to step rep up my game.

FTFY.

Thanks, maybe this why I am lacking in the rep department.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2019, 11:22 AM by Mikey.)

(02-19-2019, 02:30 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 02:26 PM)Jags Wrote: WooHoo!  Only one more until I hit the triple digit club!  Then I receive...  what is it again..?  Surely it’s amazing though.   I returned the favor Sammy.  and thanks for the neutral flsprtsgod!  I revenge nuetraled you.  Then I felt guilty.   So I +1’d it.
100!

Way to go! Stop by your local Buffalo Wild Wings for a free pint of cold crisp Bug Light.

If that's the reward, please downvote me.

(02-20-2019, 10:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 09:47 AM)mikesez Wrote: I feel like you might be commenting on the wrong thread. 
This thread started with me just asking questions.  No statements at all.
How can you construe that as me thinking I know it all?

This thread started with you thinking that no one else knew what you thought the button was for, so you proceeded to tell us we needed to agree that what you think it's for is what it's for (not much different than every other post of yours as I said), followed by several pages of standard message board snark.

after this and the e-card image, that's two straight posts by you that have me regretting using the classic format.

(02-20-2019, 10:47 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 09:10 AM)copycat Wrote: Ooh!  I want one of those.  I need to step up my game.

Here, have 3 random up-votes to keep you moving forward.

Sweet!  At this rate I'll have that 50% off coupon by July.

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

You people aren’t up voting my rep enough in here...don’t make me start a thread about it!  Angry
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-20-2019, 11:34 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You people aren’t up voting my rep enough in here...don’t make me start a thread about it!  Angry

I blame Sammy but for now +3.

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2019, 12:10 PM by Sammy.)

After taking some time to reflect on my reputation, I don't want to be the good guy. Good guys finish last. I want to be the guy your mother warned you about. I want to have a bad reputation, the guy that gets the chicks, and not the Bug Light.

You guys that up-voted me ... You take it back, you take it back right now!

(02-20-2019, 12:10 PM)Sammy Wrote: After taking some time to reflect on my reputation, I don't want to be the good guy. Good guys finish last. I want to be the guy your mother warned you about. I want to have a bad reputation, the guy that gets the chicks, and not the Bug Light.

What if I Up vote your bad boyness?  Love

(02-20-2019, 12:06 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 11:34 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You people aren’t up voting my rep enough in here...don’t make me start a thread about it!  Angry

I blame Sammy but for now +3.

Right back at Ya!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-20-2019, 11:26 AM)copycat Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 10:47 AM)TJBender Wrote: Here, have 3 random up-votes to keep you moving forward.

Sweet!  At this rate I'll have that 50% off coupon by July.

[BLEEP], I didn’t know we were doing 3’s.  Take another two!   I’ll pass this [BLEEP] out like candy.  Maybe make a rep-or-treat thread and I’ll +1 anyone that posts rep-or-treat.

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2019, 01:20 PM by Jags.)

(02-20-2019, 12:10 PM)Sammy Wrote: After taking some time to reflect on my reputation, I don't want to be the good guy. Good guys finish last. I want to be the guy your mother warned you about. I want to have a bad reputation, the guy that gets the chicks, and not the Bug Light.

Here ya go Sammy, get some!

I laughed so hard I almost rep’d my pants

Thumbs Down 

Does this count?

(02-20-2019, 12:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

What if I Up vote your bad boyness?  Love

(02-20-2019, 12:06 PM)copycat Wrote: I blame Sammy but for now +3.

Right back at Ya!

I get more of a bad boyband-ness vibe from Sammy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

So one might say that you don't give a damn about your bad reputation?

(02-20-2019, 10:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 09:47 AM)mikesez Wrote: I feel like you might be commenting on the wrong thread. 
This thread started with me just asking questions.  No statements at all.
How can you construe that as me thinking I know it all?

This thread started with you thinking that no one else knew what you thought the button was for, so you proceeded to tell us we needed to agree that what you think it's for is what it's for (not much different than every other post of yours as I said), followed by several pages of standard message board snark.

"Stuff I never said" for $400, Alex.
Go ahead.  Scroll back.  Tell me where I said or implied such haughty things.  You're imagining it.
I said the button should go away.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Can we get a like button? I like, "liking" posts but rep should only be reserved for the very best posts. On my mma forum we have a like button and a rep button.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(02-20-2019, 04:05 PM)TJBender Wrote:

So one might say that you don't give a damn about your bad reputation?

https://youtu.be/5RAQXg0IdfI

(02-20-2019, 03:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I get more of a bad boyband-ness vibe from Sammy.

You obviously never saw him at a party with Bjort and a unnamed donkey. Oh the humanity!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(02-20-2019, 05:15 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 03:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I get more of a bad boyband-ness vibe from Sammy.

You obviously never saw him at a party with Bjort and a unnamed donkey. Oh the humanity!!

How could you not love BJORN TORAQUE  (Born To Rock, the J is silent). That guy was as witty as they came, one of my all time favorites. I married the Donkey, I just couldn't live without her.

(02-18-2019, 10:25 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 08:28 AM)mikesez Wrote: It wasn't just about revenge. I only ever downvote comments that I don't agree with. 
But like I said I don't think it's right to downvote somebody just because you don't agree with them when they're otherwise being respectful and staying on topic.
But apparently other people think it's just fine to downvote someone for this reason.
So I get revenge on them by imitating their exact behavior. Find a comment I disagree with and downvote it.
Normally I'd just leave the button alone.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. The typical computer processor runs around 40-45C during normal use, much hotter if it's a laptop. 45C is 113F. The average temperature in Phoenix in July, the hottest month of the year for those poor bastards, is 106F, or 41C. Therefore, your computer is running hotter than Phoenix in July. That's not cold. Your revenge is bad and you should feel bad.

Aaaaaaand +1...

(02-20-2019, 04:35 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 10:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This thread started with you thinking that no one else knew what you thought the button was for, so you proceeded to tell us we needed to agree that what you think it's for is what it's for (not much different than every other post of yours as I said), followed by several pages of standard message board snark.

"Stuff I never said" for $400, Alex.
Go ahead.  Scroll back.  Tell me where I said or implied such haughty things.  You're imagining it.

You think we can't see your pointed rhetorical question gambit? You really do think we'z dum.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-20-2019, 05:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 04:35 PM)mikesez Wrote: "Stuff I never said" for $400, Alex.

You think we can't see your pointed rhetorical question gambit? You really do think we'z dum.

Look, if in reality no one knew, and everyone was open to suggestions, and I made suggestions, and everyone liked my suggestions, sure, that would have been a nice outcome for me.
But the reality is no one knows, most people want the thing to go away, but no one thinks it's a big enough deal to discuss further than that, and that's fine for me too.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.