Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.

(02-22-2019, 09:57 AM)Jagwired Wrote: + ones for everybody!!! It's Friday!!

Yes even Mikeysaid.

Oh, and Sammy, you have my permission to change your "Journeyman" label to "Dark Lord of the Pride, AKA donkey slayer"

Not only Friday...but it's National Margarita Day!!!   Banana Banana Banana
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-22-2019, 10:00 AM)Rico Wrote:

Yes even Mikeysaid.

Oh, and Sammy, you have my permission to change your "Journeyman" label to "Dark Lord of the Pride, AKA donkey slayer"

Not only Friday...but it's National Margarita Day!!!   Banana Banana Banana

[Image: giphy.webp]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-22-2019, 10:00 AM)Rico Wrote: Not only Friday...but it's National Margarita Day!!!   Banana Banana Banana

So you're saying I have to go to the Casa Marina rooftop and swill copious amounts of Tekillya in the beautiful Florida sun? Well....alright... I guess.
Damn, the work never ends.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Yes even Mikeysaid.

Oh, and Sammy, you have my permission to change your "Journeyman" user title to "Dark Lord of the Pride, AKA donkey slayer"

Done! Wink
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Passed some out except it says I’ve reached my limit with bunny. But I haven’t thumbed up her yet. Weird.

(02-22-2019, 09:50 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 06:44 PM)Jags Wrote: I was actually going to ask him for a -999.  I didn’t because I was afraid he may actually do it.   I’m pretty sure he’s telling the truth though.  I know they have super +2 powers and have changed rep after a few visiting trolls came along.

.....can we all vote this to happen?  Give us something to work on, get Jags back to 0 reps!

(or -1999)

Whoa whoa whoah....hold on.  I just got here and am still soaking in glory.  Still clearing the confetti off my keyboard.  This is a big deal to me.  Maybe we should close the thread before this club isn’t exclusive anymore.  Before we know it, we’ll be letting Sammy in.

(02-22-2019, 11:27 AM)Jags Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 09:50 AM)Mikey Wrote: .....can we all vote this to happen?  Give us something to work on, get Jags back to 0 reps!

(or -1999)

Whoa whoa whoah....hold on.  I just got here and am still soaking in glory.  Still clearing the confetti off my keyboard.  This is a big deal to me.  Maybe we should close the thread before this club isn’t exclusive anymore.  Before we know it, we’ll be letting Sammy in.

We've inducted several new members into the 100 Club in this thread. It's been a privilege to share the wealth and the #becausejaguars shirts.

(02-22-2019, 09:58 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 08:22 PM)copycat Wrote:

And where is my secret code to access this Trips thread?

egads. Not sure if it was after your time at the Alma Mater, but TRIPS was the system they used during my time to register for classes by telephone.

It was just as fun as it sounds.

I still remember their pitiful attempt to record and playback voice cues based on your digits entered....3 played back as "hree"

You are welcome to downvote this post if it brings back long repressed nightmares.

Showing my age here but when I went to OU we still had party lines.  Oh the humanity!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Heart 

(02-22-2019, 10:30 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Yes even Mikeysaid.

Oh, and Sammy, you have my permission to change your "Journeyman" user title to "Dark Lord of the Pride, AKA donkey slayer"

Done! Wink

Oh MY God! ..... I love it, Love it, Love it. Love

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 01:52 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(02-22-2019, 01:45 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 10:30 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Done! Wink

Your welcome. Tongue

Admittedly the Dark Lord title was a bit harder to get in UO tho.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Does this mean we are not to down vote you now?

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I was going to go with Bunnie’s main squeeze, but Dark Lord works too.  Big Grin

(02-22-2019, 11:20 AM)Jags Wrote: Passed some out except it says I’ve reached my limit with bunny.  But I haven’t thumbed up her yet.  Weird.

Thumbed me up yet? That sounds painful!

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 07:09 PM by Sammy.)

(02-22-2019, 01:51 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 01:45 PM)Sammy Wrote: Oh MY God! ..... I love it, Love it, Love it. Love

Your welcome. Tongue

No no no ... you did well, very well. Banana  Much appreciated.

If I could only get that -1,000 reputation, I would finally feel appreciated. You know how those Mods are though, it's all about them. pfft.

(02-22-2019, 06:30 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 01:45 PM)Sammy Wrote: Oh MY God! ..... I love it, Love it, Love it. Love

I was going to go with Bunnie’s main squeeze, but Dark Lord works too.  Big Grin

Can I bring the Donkey on vacation with us?

(02-22-2019, 07:08 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 01:51 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Your welcome. Tongue

No no no ... you did well, very well. Banana  Much appreciated.

If I could only get that -1,000 reputation, I would finally feel appreciated. You know how those Mods are though, it's all about them. pfft.

(02-22-2019, 06:30 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I was going to go with Bunnie’s main squeeze, but Dark Lord works too.  Big Grin

Can I bring the Donkey on vacation with us?

Of course! He’s kinda cute.

(02-22-2019, 06:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:20 AM)Jags Wrote: Passed some out except it says I’ve reached my limit with bunny.  But I haven’t thumbed up her yet.  Weird.

Thumbed me up yet? That sounds painful!

You get used to it, and then you start to like it... Or so I'm told  Ninja
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-22-2019, 01:36 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 09:58 AM)Mikey Wrote: egads. Not sure if it was after your time at the Alma Mater, but TRIPS was the system they used during my time to register for classes by telephone.

I still remember their pitiful attempt to record and playback voice cues based on your digits entered....3 played back as "hree"

You are welcome to downvote this post if it brings back long repressed nightmares.

Showing my age here but when I went to OU we still had party lines.  Oh the humanity!

We still have lines at our parties even today.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2019, 10:02 AM by copycat.)

(02-23-2019, 09:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 01:36 PM)copycat Wrote: Showing my age here but when I went to OU we still had party lines.  Oh the humanity!

We still have lines at our parties even today.

I see what you did there.   Ninja

(02-22-2019, 01:03 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:27 AM)Jags Wrote: Whoa whoa whoah....hold on.  I just got here and am still soaking in glory.  Still clearing the confetti off my keyboard.  This is a big deal to me.  Maybe we should close the thread before this club isn’t exclusive anymore.  Before we know it, we’ll be letting Sammy in.

We've inducted several new members into the 100 Club in this thread. It's been a privilege to share the wealth and the #becausejaguars shirts.

Mine arrived with hole in it...#becausejaguars

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2019, 01:45 PM by Mikey.)

(02-22-2019, 01:36 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 09:58 AM)Mikey Wrote: egads. Not sure if it was after your time at the Alma Mater, but TRIPS was the system they used during my time to register for classes by telephone.

Key is to shout 'house beer' and cut to the front of the line at the keg. Banana

(02-23-2019, 09:59 AM)copycat Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 01:03 PM)TJBender Wrote: We've inducted several new members into the 100 Club in this thread. It's been a privilege to share the wealth and the #becausejaguars shirts.

[JDUB]
If the shirt didn't have a hole in it, how could you put it on, or put your arms through the sleeves??
[/JDUB]

(02-23-2019, 09:59 AM)copycat Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 09:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: We still have lines at our parties even today.

I see what you did there.   Ninja

(02-22-2019, 01:03 PM)TJBender Wrote: We've inducted several new members into the 100 Club in this thread. It's been a privilege to share the wealth and the #becausejaguars shirts.

You got the Gus Bradley Wins Counter edition! Awesome!!!