Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win Tonight's Monday Night Football Game At Charlotte, North Carolina?
Carolina Panthers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
[Show Results]

***Official Buccaneers @ Panthers Monday Night Football Game Thread***

This game could very well end in a draw. Lol.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I feel a pick 6

You can tell Gruden is exhausted calling these terrible MNF games. Heck, maybe he will go back to coaching.

Quote:I feel a pick 6
Yeah you can almost feel it coming...

Same old dirk koetter

Lol two straight running plays???? What the hell is going on!

Winston makes one mistake and they totally handcuff him. Unreal. They better let him throw here.

Haha keystone cops

Surprised Dirk landed this job.

Ron riveria has had the same facial expression since 8 pm.

Riviera should not be calling timeouts

This little idiot is gonna beat me in FF with a 60 yarder. I can feel it.

Wow

Jesus

Kicker will push this field goal trying to compensate for his hook.

As long as Winston stays off the field again I win high points in my whole league for the week! Haha

Unreal. After this terrible game, I get screwed in FF, lol

Well, I guess he can make a kick

Quote:This is game is sooooo bad. What the hell happened to Carolina in a years time? The defense is bad and so is the offense even with newton.

This was a game that it felt like both teams deserved to lose.   Horrific penalties,  horrible kicking,  QBs making bad decisions,  and coaches playing not to lose,   made this one of the worse 3 point games decided in the final seconds that I've seen in a long time.   

The Panthers desperately need Cam Newton and Jonathan Stewart back.    

Quote: This was a game that it felt like both teams deserved to lose. Horrific penalties, horrible kicking, QBs making bad decisions, and coaches playing not to lose, made this one of the worse 3 point games decided in the final seconds that I've seen in a long time.

The Panthers desperately need Cam Newton and Jonathan Stewart back.

And Josh Norman. Oops.