Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 Site Wide Mock Discussion Thead

Grier Grier Grier

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

As much as i like Grier I think its to early to take a QB.

As bad as I want a RT her I think it would be between 2 defenders for me

(03-26-2019, 03:13 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 12:53 PM)JackCity Wrote: You like Jones? I'd have him closer to a 4th rounder than a 1st honestly

I watched all of Jones' games this year and I like him a lot as a 3 technique. Right now, he is a better pass rusher than a run stuffer, but he has the upside of a Geno Atkins. I have him as a late first rounder.

I think he's Michael Bennett 2.0. Pigeon holed at 3 tech and not good enough Vs the run to play there full time..tested awfully as well.

Hmmmm

With Risner and Lindstrom off the board, is Greg Little a consideration? Maybe Kelvin Harmon for those of you bent on receivers?

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2019, 07:40 PM by Upper.)

Butler is really still available? That's a classic run to the podium pick.

nvm see he just went

(03-26-2019, 07:39 PM)Upper Wrote: Butler is really still available? That's a classic run to the podium pick.

nvm see he just went
Yea.... both guys I wanted were just taken ahead of the Jags with the previous 2 picks.

I love Butler.

I'd probably go OT Kaleb McGary for the Jags, if it was me, but it's not. McGary is a RT, but I was really impressed with his footwork in the mirroring drills and in his play during the season. I believe he has the abilities to play LT as well. I hate it that Lindstrom was taken.

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2019, 07:47 PM by Upper.)

I would choose McGary over Little too.

(03-26-2019, 07:41 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 07:39 PM)Upper Wrote: Butler is really still available? That's a classic run to the podium pick.

nvm see he just went
Yea.... both guys I wanted were just taken ahead of the Jags with the previous 2 picks.

I love Butler.

Kiper just had Scary Terry in his new 1st round mock didn't he?

For me it would of been between McGary, Adderley, or Gardner. McGary would of been a good pick

(03-26-2019, 07:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: For me it would of been between McGary, Adderley, or Gardner.  McGary would of been a good pick
Yea. McGary is good but Mclaurin is going to be a very good WR.

He’s arguably better than Campbell. I think McLaurin, Chark and Westbrook are the future. Lee will be gone after this season and those 3 young WRs will be great for Foles and whatever young QB comes in after.

(03-26-2019, 07:21 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Hmmmm

With Risner and Lindstrom off the board, is Greg Little a consideration? Maybe Kelvin Harmon for those of you bent on receivers?

I used to be a little fan but I watched quit a bit of him yesterday and i wouldnt touch him till the 3rd.  He was a top 5 recruit overall coming out of Highschool but he need a lot to work on.  He doesn't finish plays, doesnt get his hands inside and not even counting his bad combine.  I wouldnt take him before the 3rd.  He has the size and great potential but also a huge risk

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2019, 08:05 PM by JackCity.)

(03-26-2019, 07:53 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 07:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: For me it would of been between McGary, Adderley, or Gardner.  McGary would of been a good pick
Yea. McGary is good but Mclaurin is going to be a very good WR.

He’s arguably better than Campbell. I think McLaurin, Chark and Westbrook are the future. Lee will be gone after this season and those 3 young WRs will be great for Foles and whatever young QB comes in after.

McLaurin screams just a guy to me. Older prospect with mostly poor production

Is McLaurin climbing boards this high? I thought he was a late third/early fourth type guy on most boards, no?

(03-26-2019, 08:01 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 07:53 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Yea. McGary is good but Mclaurin is going to be a very good WR.

McLaurin screams just a guy to me. Older prospect with mostly poor production
Yea. He’s not 25 like you previously claimed.

He’s currently 22 but I don’t care. I think he’s gonna be a good WR in the league.

(03-26-2019, 08:04 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Is McLaurin climbing boards this high?  I thought he was a late third/early fourth type guy on most boards, no?

Yeah, way to early imo especially with some of the players still on the board.

(03-26-2019, 08:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 08:04 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Is McLaurin climbing boards this high?  I thought he was a late third/early fourth type guy on most boards, no?

Yeah, way to early imo especially with some of the players still on the board.
He went in the 1st round on Kipers most recent draft. 

I really wanted Harry or Butler.

(03-26-2019, 08:13 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 08:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Yeah, way to early imo especially with some of the players still on the board.
He went in the 1st round on Kipers most recent draft. 

I really wanted Harry or Butler.

Ah-Ha.

(03-26-2019, 08:08 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 08:01 PM)JackCity Wrote: McLaurin screams just a guy to me. Older prospect with mostly poor production
Yea. He’s not 25 like you previously claimed.

He’s currently 22 but I don’t care. I think he’s gonna be a good WR in the league.

Some people have his age at 1995 which would make him 25 in march, which is what my comment said. Other places have him 96 so I got rid of it.  

Solid 4th round pick live someone above said

(03-26-2019, 08:29 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 08:08 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Yea. He’s not 25 like you previously claimed.

Some people have his age at 1995 which would make him 25 in march, which is what my comment said. Other places have him 96 so I got rid of it.  

Solid 4th round pick live someone above said
If he lasts until the 4th round, you can change my avatar to anything you want. lol 

I think he’s much better than a 4th round pick and apparently, so do a lot of other draft analysts.