Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South Week 5 Games

Quote:Pagano isn't better than John Fox, and both rosters are garbage. I think the Colts just have the QB edge, and that's all that matters.

Good point.  Hoyer isn't really that good.  But he's played well this game, right?  No INT's so far...  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Does anyone still fear Andrew Luck?  He's a good QB.  He's not special.

He's a lot like Bortles. Has something, but is prone to making stupid plays from time to time. Will also hoover up a lot of stats in garbage time or at the ends of halves if the defense goes into prevent mode.

He might have a better delivery, though. I don't recall as many batted passes for him as Henne has trained Bortles into.

Quote:He's a lot like Bortles. Has something, but is prone to making stupid plays from time to time. Will also hoover up a lot of stats in garbage time or at the ends of halves if the defense goes into prevent mode.

He might have a better delivery, though. I don't recall as many batted passes for him as Henne has trained Bortles into.

You just blew my mind.  

You're right.  Luck and BB5 are the same QB in alot of areas...

I think Luck is a bit tighter on his mechanics, and has a slight edge on accuracy with the short range stuff.

BB5 I think has more ability in the deep game, when he's given time and has confidence.  But at the moment he's lost all that.

This should be a thread discussion.

Wow, Hoyer missed an opportunity...  

Hoyer sucks.  

Can we beat the bears? I think we're better than they are...  But who knows

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2016, 04:10 PM by SeldomRite.)

Quote:You just blew my mind.  

You're right.  Luck and BB5 are the same QB in alot of areas...

I think Luck is a bit tighter on his mechanics, and has a slight edge on accuracy with the short range stuff.

BB5 I think has more ability in the deep game, when he's given time and has confidence.  But at the moment he's lost all that.

This should be a thread discussion.

Luck's third season was a lot like Bortles 2nd season in that it's the apex of their careers up to this point and defenses have started to catch on to them since then. Similar numbers in it, too.

The biggest difference I see is that Luck was always believed to be great and joined a team that had tanked a season to get him but otherwise had some vet talent and they ramrodded a division full of terrible teams. So Luck's career has been spent with people rationalizing his failings and giving him all of the credit for the colts success while Bortles was the opposite. Seen as not great material nationally coming out and plays for a team that the media wants to see fail.

Bears suck

Quote:Hoyer sucks.

Can we beat the bears? I think we're better than they are... But who knows

Our talent level runs circles around their talent ... but Gus.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:No doubt Hopkins pushed off on the TD.  I haven't seen the play, but pretty sure a normal WR would have been called for Offensive PI
Not sure, I didnt see the actual play.

Welp.... Titans and Colts get W's Undecided at least the Texans got the giant L.

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2016, 04:46 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

tacks and clots winning has us back as cellar dwellers. Home sweet home under Pus.....sigh
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:tacks and clots winning has us back as cellar dwellers. Home sweet home under Pus.....sigh

Dang, they showed the AFCS standings during the texans/Vikings game and the Jags were sitting in 2nd place at 1-3, above the 1-3 clots and 1-3 tacks.

Now they sit in the cellar and didn't even play today.

Well, what can you say?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Dang, they showed the AFCS standings during the texans/Vikings game and the Jags were sitting in 2nd place at 1-3, above the 1-3 clots and 1-3 tacks.

Now they sit in the cellar and didn't even play today.

Well, what can you say?

That's what 1-3 gets?

I could see the winner of the afc south being 8-8, 9-7 at best.

Quote:Bears suck
What are you going to say when we lose to them next week?

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:What are you going to say when we lose to them next week?

Nothing we haven't heard in here before.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:What are you going to say when we lose to them next week?

Gus sucks

texans lost. All that matters