Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South Week 5 Games

I forget how bad the Phins are, but I also hardly watch them(never on over here) but ugh titans -_-

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I think part of the problem is the Bubble screen relies very heavily on timing. Bortles has a lot of wasted motion in his throws. The play needs a very fast turn and release getting it out. The couple tenths of a second extra Bortles has been taking to get the ball out make the difference. It's just not a good play for the Jaguars to run with Bortles' abilities.

Then why the heck do they continue to try to run it?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

And Da bears just marched down the field very easily for a TD. Taking the lead over the colts.

I've officially switched over to the clot/bears game...  Should be interesting to see if Luck can pull off this win. 

idiot bears going prevent D...  Morons.  

Quote:I've officially switched over to the clot/bears game...  Should be interesting to see if Luck can pull off this win. 

Yep, me too, and Luck needs a TD, or at least 2 FGs to bring them back.

Come on Bears, hold like you never held a lead before.

Well that was too easy.

Dang it Bears. Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash

HIlton having a good game....Come on bears -_-

Quote:Then why the heck do they continue to try to run it?

It's just a matter of team philosophy.  You get a Head Coach that is static on his preferred method of game planning...  Then you pigeon hole you coordinators to a certain subset of the play book based on down and distance.

To me, it shows a lack of intellegence of the Head Coach.  He's the problem.  But, who knows.  Maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe we'll come out next week and blow out the Bears.  

But I think the more likely scenario is that the bears destroy us next week.

Atleast the Texans lost.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Yep, me too, and Luck needs a TD, or at least 2 FGs to bring them back.

Come on Bears, hold like you never held a lead before.

LOL, the bears coaching is almost as horrific as ours...  Next week should be really interesting.  

Bears gonna Bear. 

That fumble is killer for the bears

Quote:LOL, the bears coaching is almost as horrific as ours... Next week should be really interesting.

Watch John Fox coach circles around Gus... blah.
No commercial messages in sigs

Mike Mularkey is the great coach.  Wish we had him here in Jax...   Sick

Quote:Watch John Fox coach circles around Gus... blah.

It seems like the Bears talent level isn't all that great.  I think on paper we're better.  But I think that we won't be prepared.  So yeah, John Fox is a really good coach.  Gus Bradley is not.  

I give the edge to the Bears.

Hopkins and the texans finally score a TD. But thats games long gone. But I lost my little bet about them scoring the fewest points Sad

Does anyone still fear Andrew Luck?  He's a good QB.  He's not special.

Quote:It seems like the Bears talent level isn't all that great.  I think on paper we're better.  But I think that we won't be prepared.  So yeah, John Fox is a really good coach.  Gus Bradley is not.  

I give the edge to the Bears.
Pagano isn't better than John Fox, and both rosters are garbage. I think the Colts just have the QB edge, and that's all that matters.

Quote:Hopkins and the texans finally score a TD. But thats games long gone. But I lost my little bet about them scoring the fewest points Sad

No doubt Hopkins pushed off on the TD.  I haven't seen the play, but pretty sure a normal WR would have been called for Offensive PI