Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 Annual Site Wide Mock, Picks Only

The titans select Anthony Nelson DE

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

the steelers select Julian Love CB Notre Dame

Philly(jnev) is on the clock!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

After the loss of Jordan Hicks the Eagles select Tre Lamar, ILB, Clemson

H-town is on the clock!

The Patriots need weapons for Old Man Brady and knowing that they select Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbooooooooooooooooooooo. Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina.

Eagles select Martez Ivey, OT UF

(04-01-2019, 11:18 AM)JNev Wrote: After the loss of Jordan Hicks the Eagles select Tre Lamar, ILB, Clemson

(04-03-2019, 11:12 AM)JNev Wrote: Eagles select Martez Ivey, OT UF

Well...  which is it?

Rolleyes

(04-03-2019, 11:19 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 11:18 AM)JNev Wrote: After the loss of Jordan Hicks the Eagles select Tre Lamar, ILB, Clemson

(04-03-2019, 11:12 AM)JNev Wrote: Eagles select Martez Ivey, OT UF

Well...  which is it?

Rolleyes
The first one was his first pick, the second is his most recent pick. Duh.

(04-03-2019, 12:09 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 11:19 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Well...  which is it?

Rolleyes
The first one was his first pick, the second is his most recent pick. Duh.

Did we skip a pick?  

I see the pats pick now which i'd missed, but did Houston make two picks? They have 54 and 55, right?

(04-03-2019, 12:38 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 12:09 PM)Dimson Wrote: The first one was his first pick, the second is his most recent pick. Duh.

Did we skip a pick?  

I see the pats pick now which i'd missed, but did Houston make two picks? They have 54 and 55, right?

Unfortunately since those picks were voted on they were not posted in here as they should have. They are in the discussion thread though.

(04-03-2019, 12:38 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 12:09 PM)Dimson Wrote: The first one was his first pick, the second is his most recent pick. Duh.

Did we skip a pick?  

HOU defaulted, picks were Eric McCoy and Trayvon Mullen per discussion thread.  Sorry it didn't get posted in here.

(04-03-2019, 12:41 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 12:38 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Did we skip a pick?  

HOU defaulted, picks were Eric McCoy and Trayvon Mullen per discussion thread.  Sorry it didn't get posted in here.

Got it now. I missed McCoy. 

Dallas picks...

Dallas selects Gerald Willis III

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2019, 01:40 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

Indy adds another piece to their secondary by taking CB Justin Layne of Michigan State

The bolts take Renell Wren 

- and the KC chefs are on the clock...

The Chiefs are delighted to take Chase Winovich, DE. An absolute steal for them at this point!

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2019, 12:18 PM by JagJohn.)

The Saints take Dawson Knox, TE Ole Miss. They add another scary weapon to a scary offense.

Which puts the Chiefs back on the clock again. Talking of scary offenses, the Chiefs lost Conley (to a superior franchise) and need another contributor at WR. They are incredibly surprised to find Marquise 'Hollywood' Brown still on the board, and make him the pick. Defensive coordinators are having nightmares. Speed kills.

To end the 2nd round the New England Patriots select their QB of the Future, Daniel Jones, QB, Duke.

The Cards take WR JJ Arcega Whiteside.