Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mueller Investigation Complete

(05-15-2019, 03:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 03:37 PM)TJBender Wrote: So the determination of the AG, the highest law enforcement official in the land, that the investigation had merit is invalid because he's "a gutless jellyfish". That's your standard of merit? Your personal opinion of the AG determines the merit of the case? Geez dude, you're starting to sound like a Republican in the 1990's, determined to impeach Bill Clinton for releasing thousands of Little Willies onto a blue dress because there was totally merit to investigating a President's sex life.

Abuse of Power is and was a legitimate concern. A trumped up intelligence dossier paid for by the political opposition used to create a smear campaign as a self-professed "insurance plan" to destabilize the rightfully elected President? That's more like treason. But Orange Man Bad means that no matter what Trump did or didn't do (or does or doesn't do at this point) he'll ALWAYS be guilty in the Left and NeverTrumpers (BIRM) eyes, because he had the temerity to beat HRH HRC in a national election. As a result of that expression of the will of the American People we've had unending assaults upon the man, his family, his staff, the election process itself...all of it a whiny, petulant hissy fit thrown by obnoxious children who were told "no" by the American voter. And they just can't stand it. And it's going to happen again next year and we might actually have real bloodshed in the streets, all because the left doesn't like to lose and think that their Feels will trump actual physical violence. But hey, sometimes the herd needs a good culling, so eyes up and power dry, it's gonna be a good one.

Some guys will believe any fantasy Fox puts out there, or mouthed by Legal Clown Rudy G. (I wish he'd gone to Ukraine - talk about collusion out in the open!) But that's ok, everyone needs a hobby.

Funny - James Comey comes out just before the election and says Hillary is being investigated again. Many of the Clintonites thought that lost her the election. Meanwhile there was a (valid) investigation of Trump people meeting with so many Russians and that doesn't get announced. And yet the right-wingers are claiming a Deep State (Hannityism alert!) conspiracy. You should be thanking Jim Comey! But Donald has turned so many people into loons some people can't think straight.

Why do right-wingers always play the victim card? War on Christmas!
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-15-2019, 05:41 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 03:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Abuse of Power is and was a legitimate concern. A trumped up intelligence dossier paid for by the political opposition used to create a smear campaign as a self-professed "insurance plan" to destabilize the rightfully elected President? That's more like treason. But Orange Man Bad means that no matter what Trump did or didn't do (or does or doesn't do at this point) he'll ALWAYS be guilty in the Left and NeverTrumpers (BIRM) eyes, because he had the temerity to beat HRH HRC in a national election. As a result of that expression of the will of the American People we've had unending assaults upon the man, his family, his staff, the election process itself...all of it a whiny, petulant hissy fit thrown by obnoxious children who were told "no" by the American voter. And they just can't stand it. And it's going to happen again next year and we might actually have real bloodshed in the streets, all because the left doesn't like to lose and think that their Feels will trump actual physical violence. But hey, sometimes the herd needs a good culling, so eyes up and power dry, it's gonna be a good one.

Some guys will believe any fantasy Fox puts out there, or mouthed by Legal Clown Rudy G. (I wish he'd gone to Ukraine - talk about collusion out in the open!) But that's ok, everyone needs a hobby.

Funny - James Comey comes out just before the election and says Hillary is being investigated again. Many of the Clintonites thought that lost her the election. Meanwhile there was a (valid) investigation of Trump people meeting with so many Russians and that doesn't get announced. And yet the right-wingers are claiming a Deep State (Hannityism alert!) conspiracy. You should be thanking Jim Comey! But Donald has turned so many people into loons some people can't think straight.

Comey and Brennan are starting to crack and take shots at each other, and Barr hasn't even questioned them yet. It's gonna be tough sledding for you boys soon.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2019, 08:33 PM by jj82284.)

(05-15-2019, 02:19 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 01:54 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Neither is an article II personell decision.

How many times have we been through this? If someone is investigating you and you call someone else and order them to fire the person investigating you, what are you doing to that investigation?

How many times have we been through this?  The AG works for the president, the only nationally elected official in our system of government.  If the president walked in & told sessions to fire Mueller that is within his prerogative under article II of the constitution.  

Moreover ROBERT MUELLER HAD DISQUALIFYING CONFLICTS OF INTEREST!  How many more times are we going to have to point this out?

(05-15-2019, 02:59 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 02:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: When in doubt, ask yourself the question of if this investigation would have happened had Hillary won. The answer to that question lets you know how important it was.

I disagree. Hillary Clinton wasn't investigated for her mishandling of government emails (among other things that will never be proven), but she should have been. If there's credible evidence of someone working with a foreign power to manipulate US election results, I would expect them to be investigated whether they win the election, whether they lose miserably or whether they're not involved in the election at all. Jeff Sessions saw enough merit to it to keep it alive, and to recuse himself from the proceedings. What does that say about how much merit it had?

U mean like paying Russian officials to provide false Intel to the DOJ?  Like that?

(05-15-2019, 03:37 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 03:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What was the evidence though? A fake dossier? There was no real evidence!

Jeff Sessions was a gutless jellyfish.  Democrats are scattering like rats when the lights come on right now. We will find out the merit it had very soon...

So the determination of the AG, the highest law enforcement official in the land, that the investigation had merit is invalid because he's "a gutless jellyfish". That's your standard of merit? Your personal opinion of the AG determines the merit of the case? Geez dude, you're starting to sound like a Republican in the 1990's, determined to impeach Bill Clinton for releasing thousands of Little Willies onto a blue dress because there was totally merit to investigating a President's sex life.

He didn't offer his opinion.  He was recused.  Rosenstein made the determination.  So if u take him at his word why aren't u taking him at his word that potus conduct didn't merit obstruction.

(05-15-2019, 05:41 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 03:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Abuse of Power is and was a legitimate concern. A trumped up intelligence dossier paid for by the political opposition used to create a smear campaign as a self-professed "insurance plan" to destabilize the rightfully elected President? That's more like treason. But Orange Man Bad means that no matter what Trump did or didn't do (or does or doesn't do at this point) he'll ALWAYS be guilty in the Left and NeverTrumpers (BIRM) eyes, because he had the temerity to beat HRH HRC in a national election. As a result of that expression of the will of the American People we've had unending assaults upon the man, his family, his staff, the election process itself...all of it a whiny, petulant hissy fit thrown by obnoxious children who were told "no" by the American voter. And they just can't stand it. And it's going to happen again next year and we might actually have real bloodshed in the streets, all because the left doesn't like to lose and think that their Feels will trump actual physical violence. But hey, sometimes the herd needs a good culling, so eyes up and power dry, it's gonna be a good one.

1.) The weiner e-mails were going to come out anyway, comey wanted to control the narrative.  Also it would be beneficial to then PRESIDENT CLINTON if the drop happened prior to her election.  

Moreover, that was another clear violation of the espionage act.  Huma should have been in jail!  Where was the special counsel?  Where were the perjury traps?  

2..) As to the validity of the investigation, prior to the fisa app on Carter Page the state department had already rejected the Steele dossier ( Russian propaganda) and that was the basis of the investigation.   

Be sure to ask maddow how those ratings are coming.

(05-15-2019, 05:41 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: But Donald has turned so many people into loons some people can't think straight.

I overlooked this gem before. This is a wonderful step in your recovery, the first moment of true self awareness in over 3 years!  Congratulations!!!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-16-2019, 08:46 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 05:41 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: But Donald has turned so many people into loons some people can't think straight.

I overlooked this gem before. This is a wonderful step in your recovery, the first moment of true self awareness in over 3 years!  Congratulations!!!

This post could be the Gold Standard for an example of irony.

Self awareness, indeed.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(05-16-2019, 10:58 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 08:46 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I overlooked this gem before. This is a wonderful step in your recovery, the first moment of true self awareness in over 3 years!  Congratulations!!!

Self awareness, indeed.

And yet all you can do is repeat whatever Sean tells you. You realize his speculation is not evidence, right? Perhaps you don't. I guess you just waiting for Byron LeftTown to giver you the real story. 

So gullible. I suppose we'll be reading those tough statements like Heads Will Roll! and other silliness right up to election day. Hey, you bought into the Lock Her Up! fakery once, I figure you're good for a couple more high school chants.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2019, 01:10 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(05-16-2019, 11:28 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 10:58 AM)rollerjag Wrote: This post could be the Gold Standard for an example of irony.

Self awareness, indeed.

And yet all you can do is repeat whatever Sean tells you. You realize his speculation is not evidence, right? Perhaps you don't. I guess you just waiting for Byron LeftTown to giver you the real story. 

So gullible. I suppose we'll be reading those tough statements like Heads Will Roll! and other silliness right up to election day. Hey, you bought into the Lock Her Up! fakery once, I figure you're good for a couple more high school chants.

Brennan and Comey pointing fingers at each other. Tic-toc.....

Why are you immune to facts?

Ur so right Adam. Mueller was never up for the FBI directors job. Thats just something that Sean tells his kids. Andrew Wiseman wasn't at Hillary's victory party. That was just Sean in a dress. The dossier was verified, Sean just bleach but the FBI servers with all the evidence. Nothing like the warm blanket of delusional denial!

(05-16-2019, 11:28 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 10:58 AM)rollerjag Wrote: This post could be the Gold Standard for an example of irony.

Self awareness, indeed.

It's so cute how you ascribe such behaviors to all your opponents.

(05-16-2019, 10:58 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 08:46 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I overlooked this gem before. This is a wonderful step in your recovery, the first moment of true self awareness in over 3 years!  Congratulations!!!

Self awareness, indeed.

I'm very self aware. I dont claim to know everything, but I'm the expert in what is best for me. And that's really all that matters.

(05-16-2019, 12:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 11:28 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: And yet all you can do is repeat whatever Sean tells you. You realize his speculation is not evidence, right? Perhaps you don't. I guess you just waiting for Byron LeftTown to giver you the real story. 

Brennan and Comey pointing fingers at each other. Tic-toc.....

You shouldn't listen to shawn so much.

(05-16-2019, 01:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 11:28 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: And yet all you can do is repeat whatever Sean tells you. You realize his speculation is not evidence, right? Perhaps you don't. I guess you just waiting for Byron LeftTown to giver you the real story. 

It's so cute how you ascribe such behaviors to all your opponents.

Self awareness, indeed.

I'm very self aware. I dont claim to know everything, but I'm the expert in what is best for me. And that's really all that matters.

(05-16-2019, 12:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Brennan and Comey pointing fingers at each other. Tic-toc.....

You shouldn't listen to shawn so much.

The ironic thing is, Hannity is the only show I don't watch in prime time. I can't stand the length of his monologue or having the exact same guests on every night. Tucker & Ingraham are a lot more interesting.

I like THE FIVE because it's usually funny...and then they are contractually obligated to let Juan speak his Maddow talking points, which is even funnier.

(05-16-2019, 04:07 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: I like THE FIVE because it's usually funny...and then they are contractually obligated to let Juan speak his Maddow talking points, which is even funnier.

Can you imagine the effort and skill it takes to argue Juan's points on a daily basis?

(05-16-2019, 08:46 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

They truly, willfully, live in an alternate reality.  It's mental illness.  Look at the way they treat those who refuse to comply with the cult and think for themselves.

You don't have to like the President.  You don't have to vote for him.  But if you can't be honest about him, whether you like/vote for him or not, you have serious, serious deep seated mental issues.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(05-17-2019, 09:17 AM)pirkster Wrote:

They truly, willfully, live in an alternate reality.  It's mental illness.  Look at the way they treat those who refuse to comply with the cult and think for themselves.

You don't have to like the President.  You don't have to vote for him.  But if you can't be honest about him, whether you like/vote for him or not, you have serious, serious deep seated mental issues.

As someone who has a very personal connection to actual mental illness and someone who is exposed to political views that I disagree with, I can safely say that you, sir, are an [BLEEP] for even trying to draw a correlation between the two.

(05-17-2019, 12:19 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 09:17 AM)pirkster Wrote: They truly, willfully, live in an alternate reality.  It's mental illness.  Look at the way they treat those who refuse to comply with the cult and think for themselves.

As someone who has a very personal connection to actual mental illness and someone who is exposed to political views that I disagree with, I can safely say that you, sir, are an [BLEEP] for even trying to draw a correlation between the two.
I second this post.

Don't worry. Someone will try to come in and make points about why they believe it's a mental illness but I'm with you. This side of the message board has garbage "hot takes" 98% of the time which are filled with hate.

(05-17-2019, 01:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 12:19 PM)TJBender Wrote: As someone who has a very personal connection to actual mental illness and someone who is exposed to political views that I disagree with, I can safely say that you, sir, are an [BLEEP] for even trying to draw a correlation between the two.
I second this post.

Don't worry. Someone will try to come in and make points about why they believe it's a mental illness but I'm with you. This side of the message board has garbage "hot takes" 98% of the time which are filled with hate.

And yet the dude rolls with a 77 rating while I got a 15. 
If you feel that way, use the features the board affords you to show him and others that he's taking things too far.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-17-2019, 02:01 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 01:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I second this post.

If you feel that way, use the features the board affords you to show him and others that he's taking things too far.
Stop worrying about your rating dude.

It means absolutely nothing. A rating is not going to fix how someone posts on this message board. If it did, TMD wouldn't be banned lol

(05-17-2019, 02:01 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 01:20 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I second this post.

Here, I'll help out.