Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mueller Investigation Complete

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019, 09:09 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Personally, this was a loss for the extreme left Dems who don't represent the position of the Democratic majority in this country.  Any proceedings to support impeachment after the release of the Mueller report would be disastrous to political volatility of this country as well as to our thriving economy.

The real action does not come via impeachment but rather toward Nov 2020, which will be further in doubt for the Dems once we tear each candidate apart via the forthcoming debates.  Just based on the initial debate, if Biden wins, we're not going to sweep the black vote and if Kamala Harris wins, we're not going to dominate the left-center democratic vote.

1928 days until November 2024  !!  The good news is that, assuming the economy doesn't crash, the Trump regime should at least take me to early retirement.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ah, the Sean Hannity fan club is in full force, as we knew it would be. Wear your Deep State! lapel pins proudly.

How did Mueller's performance change one word of his report? How did it change one fact? You know - the report you haven't read, but know all about.

And your hero punk Jim Jordan? Is there a more useless politician in America? Did a great job with that Freedom Caucus, Jim. You'll be kissing Donald's [BLEEP] and signing off on trillions of more debt. While pretending it bothers you. Just a phony politician.

You guys sold out so easily - for a fake "tax cut". Donald knew you could be played, and he was right. Think he cares about Russian interference? And he knows you don't either. OK - go back to pretending you were concerned about the swamp and Clinton corruption. You really look like phonies now.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(07-25-2019, 09:13 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: Ah, the Sean Hannity fan club is in full force, as we knew it would be. Wear your Deep State! lapel pins proudly.

How did Mueller's performance change one word of his report? How did it change one fact? You know - the report you haven't read, but know all about.

And your hero punk Jim Jordan? Is there a more useless politician in America? Did a great job with that Freedom Caucus, Jim. You'll be kissing Donald's [BLEEP] and signing off on trillions of more debt. While pretending it bothers you. Just a phony politician.

You guys sold out so easily - for a fake "tax cut". Donald knew you could be played, and he was right. Think he cares about Russian interference? And he knows you don't either. OK - go back to pretending you were concerned about  the swamp and Clinton corruption. You really look like phonies now.

Glad you've admitted the Dems failed to change the narrative of the Mueller report. I appreciate you laying out the facts. So thought-provoking.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

[Image: e1aebee0-472a-4511-a155-be6529251067.jpeg]

(07-25-2019, 10:01 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 09:13 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: Ah, the Sean Hannity fan club is in full force, as we knew it would be. Wear your Deep State! lapel pins proudly.

You guys sold out so easily - for a fake "tax cut". Donald knew you could be played, and he was right. Think he cares about Russian interference? And he knows you don't either. OK - go back to pretending you were concerned about  the swamp and Clinton corruption. You really look like phonies now.

Glad you've admitted the Dems failed to change the narrative of the Mueller report. I appreciate you laying out the facts. So thought-provoking.

It's right there in book form for all to read. You haven't read it, have you? You're not going to read it are you? Shocking! You'll just rely on Fox to tell you whats going on. Blind faith.

I guess you're ok with the fact that despite Donald continuously lying about wanting to testify before Mueller his own lawyers wouldn't let him do so, because they knew he'd lie. Now that's a good man to support.

And I guess you are still a Santa Claus/Easter Bunny kind of guy. All these Trump people running into all these Russians and then lying about it. Nothing to see here. Just a coincidence.

Oh - and Donald only hires the best people.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019, 10:59 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(07-25-2019, 10:31 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [Image: e1aebee0-472a-4511-a155-be6529251067.jpeg]

Jerry Nadler has a corrupt, rotten soul. TDS has literally destroyed souls.

The fact that this guy dragged a 74 year old man clearly in poor mental health out for a dog and pony just fire rhetorical questions off of him like an NBA backboard all in the name of getting a headline speaks to what kind of guy he is. The Republicans can't win back the house soon enough.

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019, 05:04 PM by B2hibry.)

(07-25-2019, 10:34 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 10:01 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Glad you've admitted the Dems failed to change the narrative of the Mueller report. I appreciate you laying out the facts. So thought-provoking.

It's right there in book form for all to read. You haven't read it, have you? You're not going to read it are you? Shocking! You'll just rely on Fox to tell you whats going on. Blind faith.

I guess you're ok with the fact that despite Donald continuously lying about wanting to testify before Mueller his own lawyers wouldn't let him do so, because they knew he'd lie. Now that's a good man to support.

And I guess you are still a Santa Claus/Easter Bunny kind of guy. All these Trump people running into all these Russians and then lying about it. Nothing to see here. Just a coincidence.

Once again I'll refer you to who originally started this thread and posted the report. In case that is too vague, yes I've read it. And what would you like to know? Once again, you just offer your played out schtick.

-Trump didn't have to testify. Smart he didn't fall for the "false statements" trap. In any case, he did respond to a set of Mueller questions as agreed upon that you can find starting on pg. 418/Appendix C-3
-Scope of investigation can be found on pg. 396/Appendix A-1. Pay attention to ( c ) "If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters."
-See pg. 393, IV. Conclusion. No evidence or not enough to support the legal standard of prosecutorial judgment/charges in reference to the whole of the President's conduct. You know, that pesky innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019, 11:38 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(07-25-2019, 11:35 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 10:34 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: It's right there in book form for all to read. You haven't read it, have you? You're not going to read it are you? Shocking! You'll just rely on Fox to tell you whats going on. Blind faith.

Once again I'll refer you to who originally started this thread and posted the report. In case that is too vague, yes I've read it. And what would you like to know? Once again, you just offer your played out schtick.

-Trump didn't have to testify. Smart he didn't fall for the "false statements" trap. In any case, he did respond to a set of Mueller questions as agreed upon that you can find starting on pg. 418/Appendix C-3
-Scope of investigation can be found on pg. 396/Appendix A-1. Pay attention to © "If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, he Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters."
-See pg. 393, IV. Conclusion. No evidence or not enough to support the legal standard of prosecutorial judgment/charges in reference to the whole of the President's conduct. You know, that pesky innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Not sure if you have children, but if you do, you know you can't reason with a 4 year old child. If you don't, you can't reason with a 4 year old child.

[Image: qwUscTr.jpg]

So brave... So Beautiful....

Well, it was inevitable:

Hitler Discovers ...

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(07-25-2019, 11:15 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Well, it was inevitable:

Hitler Discovers ...

Laughing my posterior protuberance off..........
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(07-25-2019, 11:15 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Well, it was inevitable:

Hitler Discovers ...

That's just gold right there

Even I never thought it was this bad, but it's WORSE. Mueller was nothing but a figurehead meant to give the caper a sheen of respectability while Hillary's cronies ran an operation against the President. Her Clinton Foundation lawyer ran the whole thing. Half the people Mueller indicted were planted there in the first place. And I get the feeling the "Mueller probe" would still be ongoing if not for Bill Barr. They knew from day one there was nothing on Trump, but the probe gave them the chance to launch an unrelenting attack on Trump via the media. Few people on Earth could have withstood that kind of vile abuse 24 hours a day, and he will probably have the pleasure of enduring 6 more years of it.

Newman Nadler is back at it again, lol. What is wrong with these people?

(07-26-2019, 08:13 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Even I never thought it was this bad, but it's WORSE.  Mueller was nothing but a figurehead meant to give the caper a sheen of respectability while Hillary's cronies ran an operation against the President.  Her Clinton Foundation lawyer ran the whole thing.  Half the people Mueller indicted were planted there in the first place. And I get the feeling the "Mueller probe" would still be ongoing if not for Bill Barr.  They knew from day one there was nothing on Trump, but the probe gave them the chance to launch an unrelenting attack on Trump via the media.  Few people on Earth could have withstood that kind of vile abuse 24 hours a day, and he will probably have the pleasure of enduring 6 more years of it.

Here here!

Fed prosecutors drop charges against Russians.

Story

Apparently the best time to slide a false charge under the radar is during a pandemic.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

They only wanted the headline: MUELLER INDICTS 18 RUSSIANS FOR ELECTION INTERFERENCE
Having the defendants show up in court was never in the plan.

(03-18-2020, 04:17 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: They only wanted the headline:  MUELLER INDICTS 18 RUSSIANS FOR ELECTION INTERFERENCE
Having the defendants show up in court was never in the plan.

Gawd, it was hilarious when that happened. The Mueller team were so bought into their own phony power hype that they were caught absolutely flat-footed when the defendants appeared.

(03-18-2020, 12:49 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Fed prosecutors drop charges against Russians.

Story

Apparently the best time to slide a false charge under the radar is during a pandemic.

Your own story acknowledges that it's much more likely than not that the charges, that these Russians spread political lies on social media, were true.
It's just that US Federal Court isn't the right forum for disputes between governments.  I'm surprised they let it get this far.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.